• Published 1st May 2012
  • 3,825 Views, 92 Comments

The Force of Friendship (1. A New World) - Bronysith



Darth Stal learns that the force is not the strongest power in the universe.

  • ...
8
 92
 3,825

Chapter 9 "Final Act of The Sith."

There he stood before him, Shadio, the man responsible for all of Alexx's troubles. He set up the order for the assassination of his father, turned William down the path of evil, and is now threatening his friend's lives. Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack. He thought. Twilight. I DO THIS FOR ALL OF YOU! As he leaped towards Shadio. I am not that experienced using two sabers. I shall have enough time to practice on Shadio.

He struck with his right blade first, the red one. He brought down a strike overhead but Shadio blocked it. As there blades stayed there, locked with eachother, Alexx swung a horizontal slash using his left handed saber, the purple one. Shadio repelled the red blade away from his body and parried the purple blade with ease. Alexx then registered a flurry of strikes. The loud humming and strikes of the lightsabers could be heard throughout the Tyra.

Shadio repelled attack after attack. He then attempted an overhead strike. Alexx caught the saber with both of his blades with an X shape. They stood there, former master and apprentice, gazing into each others eyes. Shadio's eyes were as yellow as the blade of his lightsaber. They burned into Alexx. Those eyes have always burned into him. Ever since that day Shadio found him in the gutters. "I fear you no longer." Alexx said. A grin came across Shadio's face. "You should be." He replied. Shadio freed one of his hands from the grip of his saber and used the force to throw Alexx across the room.

Alexx immediately regained his footing and charged toward Shadio. Shadio went for a decapitation. Ducking, Alexx lunged both sabers into Shadio. I-I did it? He wondered. Shadio let out a laugh. "Did you really think it would be that easy? Come now Stal." He said. Alexx attempted to free his blades. They were stuck. Shadio then raised his blade and went for the final blow. It's over if I can't think of something quick. I GOT IT! Alexx thought. He let go of his red saber and pulled with both of his hands to free the purple saber, he succeeded. As he pulled away, Shadio's lightsaber barely missed Alexx's neck.

Alexx gripped his lightsaber with both hands. "So you pulled free? No matter." Shadio said, as he pulled Alexx's other saber from his body. "I gave this to you ten years ago Stal. I am taking it back." He said. Shadio lifted the blade into the air with the force and destroyed it with his saber. Alexx's eyes widened in horror. He relied on that lightsaber with his life. It was his friend before meeting Twilight and the others in Equestria. Goodbye. My companion. He thought. He lunged towards Shadio, his attacks much more fierce and swifter now. Alexx could tell Shadio was struggling against him. Alexx parried a lunge and slashed at Shadio's chest, cutting a deep gash into him. Shadio didn't wince in pain, just raised an eyebrow and a grin. He then pushed Alexx away with the force.

"I am impressed Stal." He said with a grin. "Even without dual blades you managed to wound me." "I am more suited with a single blade anyways, Shadio." Alexx said with a grin. Shadio raised an eyebrow. "Come now Stal. Your lightsaber skills are remarkable. But what about the force? That is MY STRONGSUIT!!" Shadio screamed. Shadio threw his lightsaber behind him, and shot a stream of lightning towards Alexx, he blocked it with his saber. The lightning was attracted to the blade on his lightsaber. It shielded him, but it was hard to control. Am I fighting a sith or holding off a damn space station? Alexx thought as he struggled to hold it off. Shadio ceased the lightning blast. "Impressive, but how would you do without your toy?" Shadio said with that horrible grin.

Alexx felt a tug on his lightsaber, it deactivated. What? Alexx thought, trying to reignite his weapon. "Fine then Shadio, I see how you want it." Alexx said as he attached his deactived lightsaber to his belt. Shadio sent another stream of lightning towards Alexx, and Alexx his toward Shadio. The lightning of both Shadio and Alexx met. For a few minutes they each tried pushing the lightning to their foe. Alexx was struggling. I need to pull deeper from the force. He thought. He channeled more energy into his lightning. It pushed faster towards Shadio. The lightning connected to Shadio, he winced at the pain. "Impressive Stal. Even though I am merely toying with you." Shadio taunted.

Shadio poured all of his energy into the lightning. Alexx could not hold off the powerful blast. The stream connected To Alexx and electrocuted him. Alexx screamed in pain. Every nerve in his body hurt. He felt like his mind was going to explode. So this is how it ends? Alexx thought. Ready to accept death. Everything went black.

Never give up. Alexx. Said a familiar voice. Twilight. He asked. Yes I am here with all of our friends. She said. Alexx if you give up you are no longer cool. Rainbow Dash said. I told you to be safe. Fluttershy said. Darling if you keep this up. You and your outfit will be no more. Rarity said. If you die I won't have another friend to party with. Pinkie Pie said. Sugarcube you did not prepare for a year just so it will end like this. Applejack said. He saw the images of his friends. Alexx allow us to help you. As friends. Twilight said.

A light began to glow from the necklace Twilight gave Alexx. Use us. The Elements of Harmony. To defeat him. Every one of his friends said. The images of his friends disappeared and he saw a bright light. He was back in the battle, still being shocked. Alexx poured the new power, his friendship, into the attack. As he counterattacked, his lightning changed colors. It was no longer a white stream, but each spark was colored to that of a rainbow. "Wha-what is this power? It is not that of the force." Shadio said in fear. "No it is not Shadio. It is a much more powerful energy." Alexx said, his blast nearing Shadio. "It is the power." the lightning hit Shadio with great force. "OF FRIENDSHIP!!" The stream of lightning hit Shadio, he screamed in pain. A smile came across his face.

Very good, my apprentice. You have defeated me, but you have not won. Shadio's presence was in Alexx's mind. I have defeated you Shadio. Now I can go back to my friends and live in peace. Alexx said. Don't you remember? As long as you have connection to the force. The gate can be opened each year. Alexx forgot about that part. Goodbye, my apprentice. Shadio said with one last laugh before disappearing. Alexx ceased the lightning attack. Shadio's body was no more, vaporized from the blast.

Alexx could hear clapping from the dark council. "Congratulations, Darth Stal, you have won the Kaggath. Unfortunately now with the passing of Shadio, there is an empty chair on the Dark Council. We would like you to take his place." Said a member. "Thanks, but no thanks." Alexx said. "So you are denying our offer?" Asked another member. "Yes" Alexx replied. "Very well... ON WITH THE INVASION!!" Alexx's eyes widened in fear and shock as he saw sith after sith. They jumped from above. He saw one of the council members raise a hand. The gateway appeared. All of the sith entered it, being changed to ponies in the process. Alexx ran towards the gateway and entered through. There was a bright light and he was back to being a pony, and in Equestria.

He saw that the sith wasted no time. There must have been a few hundred of them, battling with the army that Celestia had prepared. Alexx witnessed as they slayed soldier after soldier. A lightning bolt was heard from above. It was the pegasi, with their storm they had brewed. Alexx channeled energy into his horn and attacked the invading sith. Everypony was fighting their hardest. Applejack and Rainbow Dash bucked four sith to death. Twilight Sparkle and Rarity threw four afar with their magic. The two Princesses slayed three by impalement. The battle lasted for five hours. After Alexx had slain the last of them, the recovery began.

"That is the last of em." Applejack said. "Yes-yes it is." Alexx said. "If it wasn't for you guys. I would be dead right now, slain from Shadio." He said. "Oh that is what friends are for you silly filly." Pinkie Pie said, slapping him on the back. Alexx turned towards the princesses. "Please seal the gateway." He requested. The princesses nodded. They began to focus magic into their horns, a bright light emitted from their horns, sealing the gateway. "There it is done." Celestia said. "No it's not done. They will come back again next year. So long as I have connection to the force." Alexx said. "Well it is over for now. Let us go to the party. Pinkie Pie set it up all over Ponyvil-" was all that Twilight could say. Alexx turned around to see what he had feared. He saw a pony, standing over Twilight. A lightsaber clenched in his jaw. The blade protruding through Twilight's chest. "TWILIGHT!" Everypony said. The sith pulled the blade from Twilight. As her limp body fell to the ground she said. "Alexx.." and she was gone.

Alexx did not hesitate. Channeling energy through his horn, he grabbed the sith by his neck through the force and broke it, killing him instantly. He ran over to Twilight, A hole was gaping in her chest. "Twiley." Shining Armor said, a tear rolling down his cheek. Shining Armor then hit Alexx across the head. "YOU SON OF A PARASPRITE! YOU PROMISED TO PROTECT HER!!" He said in between strikes on Alexx. "Enough! Shining Armor." Princess Celestia demanded. Shining Armor stopped. Noticing Alexx was also crying. "There has to be something we can do." Alexx said in between sobs. "There is nothing we can do sugarcube. She is gone." Applejack said. An idea hit Alexx. "THE ELEMENTS! USE THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY! THEY CAN BRING HER BACK!!" He said with delight.

"They can. But the elements will not work." Luna said. "She is right Alexx." Celestia said. "Why? They worked for me." He questioned in horror. "Alexx.. the sixth element is dead now." Rainbow Dash said. There has to be another way. She doesn't deserve this. She showed me nothing but kindness. Alexx thought. "Wait. I have to try one last thing" He said. Alexx bent his head, connecting his horn to Twilight's. Force. Assist me one last time. He said in his mind. He channeled all of his energy into his horn. It was painful. Incredibly painful. I will not give up. Please come back, Twilight. You showed me friendship, you healed me, saved me from the dark side. Now It is my turn to help you. He thought. A bright light appeared over Twilight's body. It entered through the wound in her chest. The wound sealed itself. Alexx pulled back and stopped the spell. He could barely stand.

It was faint, but Alexx could hear it. It was her heartbeat. It started to beat faster, and faster, until it was at a safe and steady rate. Twilight opened her eyes. A smile came across her face, and across everypony elses. "Alexx, Shining Armor. You saved me?" She said. "It was all Alexx. He gave it all he got in that spell." Shining Armor said giving his little sister a hug.

She backed off from the hug of Shining Armor after a minute, and walked to Alexx. "Thank you, Alexx" She said hugging him. "But how did you do it? Where did you get the power to bring me back?" Twilight asked. "I-I gave up my connection of the force. Put every drop of energy I had into saving you from deaths grip." Alexx said. Everypony gasped. "B-but Alexx, you gave up your power." Rainbow Dash said. "I-I d-don't need it anymore now. With my connection to the force severed. The gateway can not be opened anymore. That is why I do not need it anymore." Alexx said. "Alexx you are a hero to all of Equestria. You defeated Shadio, assisted my army against the sith, and saved my most faithful student at the price of your power. For that I thank you." Celestia said, bowing to Alexx. Luna also bowed before Alexx. Soon everypony who had survived the battle, bowed before Alexx. Except for Twilight who continued to hug him.

"Well now that the war is over. IT IS TIME TO PARTY!!" Pinkie Pie said with delight. Everypony cheered. "A party, a party sounds nice." Alexx said with a laugh, slipping into unconsciousness in Twilight's embrace.


-End Chapter 9