• Published 1st May 2012
  • 3,825 Views, 92 Comments

The Force of Friendship (1. A New World) - Bronysith



Darth Stal learns that the force is not the strongest power in the universe.

  • ...
8
 92
 3,825

Chapter 10 "WHAT!"

Alexx awoke in a bed, dazed. As the feeling of grogginess faded, he realized he was in the hospital. "OH MY GOSH HE IS WAKING UP!" "Alexx, are you all right?" A familiar voice asked. "Yea, yea I am fine." As his vision returned to him he saw Twilight, smiling with tears running down her cheek, standing over him. Not only was Twilight there, but everypony else. "Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight!" Alexx said. "They never left your side for a minute". Said the nurse. "HE IS AWAKE! HE IS AWAKE! NOW WE CAN PARTY!" Said an energetic Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie Pie you never change," Alexx said, with a laugh, all of his friends joining in. "Come on let's go set up at the library everypony!" Pinkie Pie said. "You jest get your rest sugarcube," Applejack said. As his friends left, "You guys go ahead, I want to talk with Alexx alone," Twilight Sparkle said. "Okay see you at the library later." Replied Rainbow Dash.

When they all left, Twilight Sparkle approached closer to Alexx. "How long was I out for?" He asked. "You were like that for two months," She answered his question. TWO MONTHS?! Alexx realized in shock. He sat up and gave Twilight a hug. "You never left my side. While I was out you never left my side. Thank you." He said, tears flowing from his eyes. "You would've done the same for me Alexx". Twilight said, kissing him. She backed away for a second. "Wh-what is wrong Twilight." Alexx asked. "Nothing, nothing is wrong," Twilight said, trying to hide her face from him. "Twilight. You can tell me anything". Alexx said, putting a hoof around her neck in a hug.

"Alexx," She said, returning the hug. They both sat their for ten minutes, embraced in their hug. As Twilight pulled back she said "Alexx.. I am pregnant". Alexx's eyes widened, not from fear, but of excitement. It must have been that night, before the Kaggath. This is great. My own child. A new foal to bring into this world. Not in the world I knew. Not the world of hatred. This great world, filled with friends and peace. Alexx thought with excitement. "Twilight, this is happy news." He said with a smile. Twilight returned the smile. "That is why I was worried about you. I was afraid that I was going to lose my lover, and our child to grow up without a father." Twilight said, tears down her cheek, Alexx embraced her in another hug.

"Do the others know?" Alexx asked. "Yes they know I am pregnant, and you being the father". She replied. "Pinkie Pie is hosting the baby shower," Twilight said. "Of course, she is such a party animal. That is why she is so great". Alexx said, both joined in a laugh. "I am so glad you are okay, Alexx." "I am glad you are okay, Twilight". Alexx got out of bed. "Alexx you need your rest". Twilight insisted. "Twilight, I have been in this hospital for apparently two months. I need to get out of here." Twilight and Alexx walked out of the hospital. As they neared the library Alexx said, "Twilight wait, I have to try something," Twilight paused in her tracks. Alexx attempted to call upon the force. Yup, no more force. Alexx realized. No matter, no power is worth the price of a friend. He thought to himself.

As they entered the library, there was no surprise. Everypony in Ponyville was in there. They were all stomping on the ground, cheering. He could hear loud "Thank yous" and "Congratulations" from the crowd. Pinkie Pie was of course the first to approach Alexx, handing him a mug, "I know you love this cider, it tastes much better than hospital food". Pinkie said. Alexx gripped the handle of the mug and downed it all. "Yup so refreshing". Alexx said with a smile. "We are mighty proud of you sugarcube" Applejack said. "That was completely cool how you gave up your powers to save Twilight". Rainbow Dash said. "Thank you for returning to us safe." Fluttershy said in her soft voice. "Darling it is so good to see you again," Rarity said with a grin. "Thank you all. If it wasn't for any of you, I would be dead right now". He said. "Enough of that Alexx. You are alive right now, and I believe you said a party sounded pretty good, before you passed out. SO LET'S PARTY!!". An energetic Pinkie Pie said.

As they partied into the night Alexx realized, This is my home now. My friends, my love, my child. Alexx thought as he looked towards Twilight. She smiled at him and they approached towards each other. Alexx and Twilight rested their heads upon eachother. His muzzle rubbed against hers, and hers his. They then shared a kiss. This is what she wanted me to experience. As he thought this, he saw an image appear before him. It was that of Kana. This was all thanks to her. She sent him here, and he found friendship, and his love. Thank you. She merely smiled. Another image appeared before him. It was William, fully redeemed, no long a sith, but a Jedi. Goodbye, my friends. Alexx thought, another tear rolling down his cheek. William and Kana smiled, and then they were gone.

The party lasted well into the night. Much dancing, singing, eating of cake and many kegs of cider were killed by Alexx and Pinkie Pie in drinking contests. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and himself engaged in Hoof wrestling matches. He was amazed at the strength of those two. Rarity complained about his armor being ruined. Fluttershy just gave him a soft hug as thank you. He was never as happy as he was that night. Surrounded by those he cared for, and cared for him. Ever since he arrived here, he has been happy. His fight was over now. No more sith, no invasions, no damn emperor to worry about. He thought with a smile. Alexx then approached Twilight again. She hugged him, and he her. They then shared a kiss. He had friends, a lover, and a child on the way. Tears of joy flowed from his eyes as he thought, This, is happiness.


-End Chapter 10.