• Published 1st May 2012
  • 3,825 Views, 92 Comments

The Force of Friendship (1. A New World) - Bronysith



Darth Stal learns that the force is not the strongest power in the universe.

  • ...
8
 92
 3,825

Chapter 3 "SUPRISE"

"Oh before we go I better send a letter to the princess letting her know we are on our way." Said Twilight Sparkle. "Spike take a lette- where is Spike?" "Who is Spike?" Asked Alexx "Oh he is my baby dragon assistant who helps out with me at the library where I live." Replied Twilight. "Oh okay." He said. Ponies living with dragons? Well at least it is not a rancor. Alexx thought.

"Oh there he is." Twilight said as a purple and green colored dragon ran into Carousel Boutique. "tw-Twilight who is this guy?" asked Spike "Oh this is Alexx he some how appeared in Equestria. By the way I am going to need you to take a note." Twilight said. "Yes Ma'am" Spike replied pulling out some parchment and a quail.

"Dear Princess Celestia,

It is my duty to inform you that a new stallion named Alexx has arrived here in Equestria. He appeared from out of nowhere while my friends and I were on our weekly picnic. We need you to make him a citizen so we will be on our way to Canterlot with him. I hereby request an audience with you Princess.

-Your faithful student

Twilight Sparkle."

Spike then rolled up the scroll and burned it with his breath. "Um I thought you were going to send that?" asked Alexx curiously. "Oh that is how i send letters to the Princess. The ash travels through the air with magic and arrives to the princess." Said Spike. Just as he finished his sentence he burped up some fire and a scroll appeared. "From the Princess already?" Said Twilight.

She opened up the letter and read aloud.

Dear Twilight Sparkle my faithful student,

Thank you for sending me the letter informing me of this curious situation. However I am going to be busy for a while so you are going to have to come to the castle in Canterlot in one month. I am sorry it is a while a way but royal duty calls.

Princess Celestia.

"One month? She usually makes appointments with me in a week." Said Twilight somewhat shocked. "Well now that we have that appointment set up how about I show you where you will be living Alexx." Said Applejack. "Okay that sounds good I could really use some sleep." He said with a smile. "Bye Fluttershy, bye Twilight, bye Rainbow Dash. OH thank you so much for fixing my armor Rarity." Alexx said. "Oh it is no problem at all Alexx I had fun with this otherworldly material." Rarity replied with a wink. He then put on the satchel containing his equipment. Alexx and Applejack then left Carousel Boutique heading towards Sweet Apple Acres.

"So you farm apples Applejack?" he asked. "We sure as sugar do I have been running this farm for as long as I could remember. I usually go applebucking with Big Macintosh, my brother, but he has been really sick and my little sister Applebloom is still to young to help out." She said. "Okay, I will gladly do anything to repay the kindness you ponies have all shown me." Alexx replied. "Well that is good because you ain't never worked as hard as you shall when working with me." Applejack said with a big smile. If I can survive under Darth Shadio's training I can do anything. He thought to himself.

"HERE WE ARE SWEET APPLE ACRES." Applejack shouted as they neared the field. "THESE ARE ALL YOUR APPLES?!" Alexx asked in horror, noticing the miles and miles of appletrees that reminded him of the forests on Endor. "Why yes, each year around this time, Big Mac and I harvest all of em." She said. "ALL OF THEM?" "Yup all of em." She replied. How can two little ponies harvest all these apples without using the force? He wondered to himself.

"That there is the house where we sleep and that there is the barn. Would you like to see the inside of it?" She asked. "Sure." He replied. As they entered the barn Alexx noticed it was pitch black. "Uh why is it so dark in here?" "Oh i shall get the light." Said Applejack. As the lights came on Alexx noticed streamers, balloons, mugs of beverages, and a really, REALLY big cake. It was about the size of a baby rancor. "SUPRISE!" Shouted his new friends and what seemed to be everypony in Ponyville appearing from nowhere. "AHH!" Alexx screamed. "SUPRISE. I bet you were not expecting that huh Alexx huh huh huh." Said the hyperactive Pinkie Pie.

"What is all of this?" Asked Alexx, still in shock from everything. "It is a surprise party, DUH, I throw parties to every new pony in Ponyville to officialy welcome them to our home. Here have some cake." She said handing him a slice of monster cake. "I made it myself at Sugarcube Corner, where I work. I hope you enjoy it." She said ecstatically. Alexx never had cake before and he was so hungry. It was decorated with some strawberries, chocolate frosting, and made from chocolate sponge cake. It sat there on its plate on the ground when he bent his neck over and took a bite. It was sweet from the strawberries and rich from the frosting. He didn't want to seem uncivilized so he took one bite at a time, savoring the delicious treat.

"Oh you don't have to be like that. IT IS A PARTY" Said Pinkie Pie as she ate four slices of cake all in one bite."
Screw it. Alexx thought. This was his first party so he went all out. He viciously devoured the rest of his cake and had a mess all over his face from the debris. He then proceeded to the table where the mugs were. "What is this?" He asked Pinkie PIe "It is apple cider that my family makes." said Applejack. There was a handle on the mug. How am i supposed to grip it with hooves? He wondered. Noticing Pinkie Pie, drinking her cider by the handles. Doubtful, Alexx put his hoof around the handle and noticed it was almost second nature to hold.

As he lifted the mug to his lips he could smell the sweet aroma. He took a sip and it was sour, sweet, and had a burning sensation as it went down his throat. He chugged the rest of the cider.
He then saw that Pinkie Pie made her way to the barrels containing the rest of the cider. She drank an entire keg of it. AN ENTIRE KEG. "That is our Pinkie Pie." commented Twilight Sparkle. "Two can play that way." Alexx said. He channeled some force energy into his horn and it glowed a bright red. Using this magic he lifted one of the kegs and wrapped his lips around the tap. He began to chug the sweet and sour concoction. After about 30 seconds he killed the keg and sent it across the room, breaking it against a wall. He then let out a loud belch. "Not too shabby Alexx." Said Pinkie Pie slapping him on his back.

Alexx found himself mingling with all of the ponies. They all were nice to him as Rarity, Twilight Sparkle and the others were to him. He never felt more accepted in his whole life. The party lasted well into the night and then everypony went home. Applejack introduced him to the apple family. "This here is Granny Smith who founded Sweet Apple Acres when she was my age. This is Applebloom, my little sister and here is my big brother, Big Macintosh." Applejack said. Her family was outside of their house when they greeted Alexx. "So your Big Mac? Do not worry I will take care of your duties while you are sick." Alexx said. "Eeeyup." Big Mac replied.

"And here is the guest room. Get some sleep because tomorrow we start Applebucking season." Said Applejack showing Alexx to his room. "Thank you for everything Applejack." Alexx said "Don't thank me yet, tomorrow you are going to work very hard." She replied with a grin. "But, you are welcome."

With that she left his room and he settled into the bed. It was very comfortable. In the first time in forever Alexx could go to sleep with ease. Not only because he was full and tired from the awesome party Pinkie Pie threw him. Being full did help him though. But the real reason he could get to sleep was because he felt a great feeling. He gained something that day that he thought he would never have again.

Friends. He thought with a smile and went to sleep. A very loud snore could be heard throughout the household.


End Chapter 3