• Published 23rd Nov 2014
  • 1,505 Views, 24 Comments

A Free Spirit in Ponyville - HalfAngelHuman



Free Spirit is not like other Changelings. He's a Half-breed Changeling. Exiled by the Empire, he was forced to find a new home, the kingdom of Equestria. But will he be accepted in a place that is on the high alert on Changelings?

  • ...
5
 24
 1,505

Epilogue

Spirit and Kalinka stood at the edge of Ponyville, double checking their supplies for the journey ahead.

“I’m all set! How about you, Spirit?” Kalinka said.

“I’m good.” he said, finishing his check-up.

“You got the treaty?”

“It’s in the saddlebag.”

“Alright, let’s go!” Kalinka said as she walked into the Everfree forest, Spirit following suit.

“How long do you think this seal will last, Spirit?” Spirit stopped.

“The spell keeping you locked in my heart was casted by Celestia herself, Yin. I don’t think it’s gonna fail anytime soon.” he said.

“When I get out, I am going to kill you.” Yin threatened.

“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but first you gotta throw.” Spirit said.

“Spirit! Hurry up, ya joker!” Kalinka shouted behind her.

“Coming Kalinka!” Free Spirit yelled as he raced after her.

Author's Note:

As I was writing the last chapter, I decided to take this story in another direction. For those who still care about this story, it will continue in the sequel.

Comments ( 2 )

Yes this was a great story keep it up. Cant wait for the sequel to be out.

Bruh...
I hope his changeling side will reform himself in the end or just completely destroyed Yin so the pony side can take the changeling abilities.

Login or register to comment