• Published 5th Nov 2014
  • 504 Views, 36 Comments

The Drawbacks and Advantages of Combination - zekromthepokemon



Pinkiepie decided to mess around with Twilight's stuff and things . . . Very perplexing things happen.

  • ...
6
 36
 504

Chapter 8: I planned the feels the whole time! You'll see why . . .

TwiPie sighed. The tear stains still felt fresh on her face as she walked to Twilight’s Castle. She opened the door to find the Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Spike were there. “What’re you guys doing here? Shouldn’t you be in bed Spike?” she asked.

“Well, sugarcube we all came here because we want to tell ya that we’re here for you and you can talk to us about anything,” Everyone nodded. TwiPie looked at them with an expression that was a combination of annoyance and disappointment. TwiPie hung her head as she said

“Celestia sent you here because of my breakdown didn’t she,”

“No, she just told us that you had a long cry with her a few hours ago. She didn’t say for us to do anything darling,” Rarity replied

“Look, I know you all feel guilty but, it’s fine I’ll make friends eventually okay?” she reassured them. They all looked at each other. She had saw right through them. “

“If that’s how ya feel then TwiPie. We’ll try not to fake it then,” AJ said.

“Good, if any of us want to be friends it’s natural alright?” They all agreed and the mares left. Spike sat on the floor. “I’m still unsure how I should treat you,” he scratched the back of his head nervously.

“You’ll find out tomorrow,” she answered.

“Okay . . . “ he replied still confused.


The next morning TwiPie woke up she tried to recollect what happened yesterday. She immediately blotted out the images when she thought of them. She then hopped out the bed. She knew that from that point on she didn’t really want to be associated with being Twilight or Pinkiepie. She just wanted to be her. TwiPie then went down to the basement, started pulling Minkie out from the basement. She then loaded Minkie up to a cart that outside the castle and went to the train station. She told the ticket seller that Minkie had a disease that only allowed her to be awake for short intervals of time. They believed her. She then bought the tickets using a small part of Twilight’s earning as a princess. climbed on the train with Minkie being wheeled off to a special needs part of the train and she sat in the passenger car. She didn’t listen when the ticket seller told her where the ticket took her. She just sat back on her leather seat and waited for the new adventure to come.

Author's Note:

Sad to see the story go? With such a terrible ending? Fear not! There's a sequel on the way! It will be on December 18th or 2015. I don't know . . . i don't follow up with promises all the time. Just remember to watch me so you know when it's up or, just occasionally check my page.

Comments ( 4 )

i am officially watching you

im also your first follower apperantly:ajsmug:

Huh, well that happened.

5986705 Yeah, I didn't really plan this out at all. I kinda just wrote it because Exaxxion in the comments kept me writing it. I was actually going to scrap it and possibly not write anymore for a while because of Look to the left's last comment. However, when Exaxxion started commenting I decided that I should continue since he enjoyed it. Thus me not caring as much and still being a new to writing i just wrote whatever came to me with little to no second thoughts. In the future I'm planning to remaster the story and hopefully make it better sometime around the summer so, there will most likely be a less sporadic and won't leave loose ends.

5988468 Yeah, I mean I like the concept, but quite a few things certainly could be improved. :)
Here, have a follow so I can keep posted on potential updates. ;)

Login or register to comment