• Published 5th Nov 2014
  • 506 Views, 36 Comments

The Drawbacks and Advantages of Combination - zekromthepokemon



Pinkiepie decided to mess around with Twilight's stuff and things . . . Very perplexing things happen.

  • ...
6
 36
 506

Chapter 3: The twist of the charm.

TwiPie was at Twilight’s Castle she was digging through a burlap sack. It was filled with Pinkie’s possessions. She had gone to sugarcube corner with Rarity earlier. She had made up a story about Pinkie borrowing some cake mix and was there to pick up the remains of it. Due to it being a busy day the cakes didn’t care and consented.

While digging through the bag she found something. When she saw it she froze in her tracks. She dared not touch it. It was a photograph with Pinkie’s cutiemark. . She racked Twilight’s memory but, Twilight’s half did have an answer but, not a helpful one. “It’s a part of charm that Twilight never anticipated. It has unknown side effects due to Pinkie messing with it before Twilight could test its effect,” TwiPie morphed her tail to a wood plank. She had recently found that she can’t use magic unless her tail was morphed. She then picked up the object with her magic. Pinkiepie’s half then took hold and her curiosity caused her to immediately reach for and touch the photograph.

“Why!?” there was then an explosion of light and there sat TwiPie completely unscaved. She realized that she had been surprisingly was unchanged. She looked into Twilight’s mirror. There staring back was the usual multicolored eyes and the pink Twilght mane cut, she checked both sides. Yep, they’re both still there, her unified mind. All intact. She then looked at the photograph. It was blank. No cutiemark. Nothing. She then hopped off the bed.

“Must’ve been a coinced-“ she then saw at the foot of the bed was a uncounscious pink pony with a puffy mane and tail that were a darker shade of pink.

“Crap”

Author's Note:

This Chapter is short I know but, I have been continuing to keep putting off this chapter due to me having a case of writers block and then I was hit with a case of procrastination. I will try to make hte next chapter longer next time.