• Published 5th Nov 2014
  • 504 Views, 36 Comments

The Drawbacks and Advantages of Combination - zekromthepokemon



Pinkiepie decided to mess around with Twilight's stuff and things . . . Very perplexing things happen.

  • ...
6
 36
 504

Chapter 5: LET"S GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Author's Note:

Warning: Fight scene is subpar.

TwiPie was pacing around the main throne room. Spike sat on the floor.
“Spike I don’t think I can do this,” she stated nervously.

“TwiPie their already coming,” he said.

“Can’t we just cancel it and eat some cupcakes alone!?”

“No,” he answered. TwiPie looked sadly at the ground.

“Why can’t I just get rid of this anxiety?” she asked looking at Spike.

“Well, what Twilight used to do was to breath and start thinking about the situation,” TwiPie did as recommended and started to feel better.

“I’m not as nervous but, I still have this over looming sense of doom,” Spike rolled his eyes.

“Why’re you so much like Twilight?” Spike pondered

“Huh?”

“Despite that ‘Spikey-Wikey-Tikey’ thing, impulsive curiousity, how you talk, and your appetite you barely act like Pinkie,” he laughed a little at the Spike-Wikey-Tikey part of his sentence.

“I don’t know . . .”

They then both heard a clopping of white hooves approaching.

“Hello darlings! The others are outside waiting,” Rarity said cutting their conversation short.

“I’ll be out there in a minute” TwiPie said. Rarity trotted away.

“It’s time,” Spike gestured toward the two doors

TwiPie slowly walked to the double doors.

“Aren’t you coming with me?”

“Naw, I’m not really in the mood for screaming or crying today so I’m just gonna go take a nap. Spike got up and sped upstairs to his bed.

“Go in the guest room!”

“Again? WHY?!” Spike asked stopping

“Just do it, please,” she hated to make him sleep somewhere else but, she hadn’t gotten to move Minkie to the closet yet.

“Fine . . .” He then began to sprint once more up the stairs
TwiPie sighed. She went to open the doors. When she did there stood Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash.

“Alright who the heck are you?” RD said flying up a two feet and pointing a hoof at TwiPie.

‘I’m TwiPie and I am the reason you haven’t been seeing Pinkiepie and Twilight lately,”
Everyone (not including Rarity) were shocked. Rainbow’s shock then turned to rage.

“How could you . . .” she said under her breath.

“Wait! Rainbow!” Rarity ran to stop Rainbow but, a streak of Rainbow quickly went right past her. A smacking sound and a loud thump was heard. When the others looked to see what happened. TwiPie soared through the hall and hit square in one of throne, with her head connecting first. She then fell off the throne sprawled on the ground. The others watched in shock. They’ve have never not even once seen Rainbow actually throw a punch and hit with such extreme force. TwiPie looked up and saw Rainbow standing above her.
“You’re going to pay liar,” Rainbow said.
“Rainbow, I didn-“Rainbow then stepped on her back “OOOWWW!!!!” and continued to put more pressure on her back.
“Just let me ex-“Rainbow then stepped harder “OOOOWWWWWW!!!!!”
“I-“Rainbow then pressed on her back even harder “OOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!” TwiPie then became quiet.
“Rainbow that’s quite enough!” The three others were standing a few feet from Rainbow.
“Ah, don’t know what happened to Twi and Pinkie but, you can’t attack this mare. Let her tell us what happened first,” Applejack uttered.
“Fine, but if she killed them then I’m killing her deal?” Rainbow then took her hoof back off TwiPie.

“Well, work out the details let’s just hear what she has to say,” Rarity then helped up TwiPie.

“Okay, you guys all need to sit down for this,” They all (not including TwiPie) hopped onto their respective thrones.
“I am both Twilight and Pinkie. you see . . .” she explained everything (excluding Minkie).

“Okay, that’s pretty weird,” Rainbow announced. Everyone nodded in agreement. “BTW sorry about trying to hurt you earlier,”

“It’s alright but, I would’ve kicked your butt anyway,” TwiPie said.

“Is that a challenge?” Rainbow asked her eyes getting serious.

“No, I’m just saying if I were trying to hurt you I would’ve wiped the floor with you,”

“Oh yeah? Well, I bet that I could!” Rainbow jumped out of her throne. “Applejack back me up on this,”

“Ah ain’t gettin’ involved in this,”

“Fluttershy? Rainbow questioned.

“Umm . . . Well, I uhhhh . . .”

“Rarity?” Rainbow inquired.

“Rainbow are you sure? I mean, she does have this special tail magic that could very well . . . how did she put it? Wipe the floor with you,”

“Magic smagic! Outside. You and me. NOW! AJ you’re the ref!” Rainbow flew outside. Rarity looked worried.

"Oh no! That was my fault wasn’t! I’ll get this sorted out right now!” Rairty hopped off her throne and was about to go outside but, TwiPie stopped her.

“I got this Rarity,” TwiPie walked outside. Applejack shrugged and walked outside. Rarity sighed and followed.


“Alright, since this is a path rules match there are no rules except there is no killing. You lose if you become decommissioned in anyway such as unconsciousness. Other than that anything goes.”
AJ stepped back “3, 2, 1, BEGIN!” the two began circling each other. TwiPie’s tail began to shake.

“Awww, the wittle two-pony is scaaared,” Rainbow mocked. The tail then shifted to a bat that was a little bigger then Rainbow Dash. Rainbow didn’t even flinch. “Tail shifting powers? Pfft!” Rainbow then flew toward her. TwiPie turned so that her side was facing Rainbow Dash. She then held her tail-bat and swung. Rainbow flew through the air dazed. When she snapped back to reality. She then realized she was starting to descent and started flapping her wings. When she was stabilized she looked toward the ground at TwiPie. The unified mare was smirking at RD. “I’ll show her!” Rainbow began to speed toward her again but, when Rainbow got close she saw it this time and flew out of the way of the bat and grabbed TwiPie by the bat and slowly ascended. “Just give up right now and I won’t show you the clouds,” Rainbow threatened

“Fine by me,” TwiPie chortled

“You won’t be laughing when you get up,”

They were now up to the clouds. “Give up-” Rainbow panted “now?”

“No, I’m fine,” TwiPie then changed her tail back to normal and began to fall. Rainbow’s eyes widened in horror.

“Without wings she’ll go splat and the girls’ll blame me for it!” Before Rainbow could fly after her TwiPie’s tail began to shake again and her tail changed to a metal rod. then two iron blades popped out from the rod. The two blades began to spin and spin until TwiPie stopped falling. TwiPie was now hovering in the air. Rainbow flew down to the level TwiPie was at.

“How the-”
“It’s what we magical abominations do,” TwiPie then began to fly over to the Castle. Rainbow smirked. Although she could fly she was still not fast enough. Rainbow flew right in front of her and threw a punch. It hit TwiPie right on her left cheek. Rainbow then threw another and TwiPie go hit in the right cheek. The pink haired mare gritted her teeth. She didn’t want to say ow or say anything about how much those last blows hurt. TwiPie then tried to throw a punch but, Rainbow just dodged.

“You think that you can hit me?”

“I did before,”

“Well, that was differ-“ TwiPie then hit her in the stomach while she was talking.

“Cheap . . . shot,” Rainbow choked. TwiPie flew past her and onto a castle balcony. When Rainbow caught her breath. She then charged at TwiPie. When she was feet away from TwiPie the unified pony sidestepped and Rainbow crashed face-first onto the crystalline castle. Rainbow slowly began to lose consciousness and right before she conked out she heard two words from TwiPie
“I won,”