• Published 23rd Oct 2014
  • 976 Views, 15 Comments

Harmonics-The Strangest Custody Battle in Equestrian History - darkone4587



Shinning Armor and Queen Chrysalis go to court to decide who get's full custody of their daughter.

  • ...
4
 15
 976

Ch.5

MLP-Harmonics

The Strangest Custody Battle in Equestrian History pt. 5

In the middle of a courtroom in the Crystal Empire the crowd sits around with anticipation high in the air as Luna is about to give the verdict on the custody battle between Shining Armor and Queen Chrysalis.

"We the jury find in favor of....." Luna says before stopping and then letting out a loud sneeze. "Sorry about that."

"Are you okay Luna?" Celestia asks curiously.

"I'm fine dear sister." Luna says seriously. "It was just a random sneeze."

"Well then, let's get back to the results."

"Okay then, we the jury find in favor of......" Luna says seriously.
Suddenly Pinkie Pie's music overpowers Luna's speech causing the crowd to be unable to hear the results of the case.

"Pinkie, what're you doing?" Rainbow Dash asks curiously.

"Well with all this drama in the air I figured that some music would help calm everyone down." Pinkie Pie says seriously pulling out her saxophone. "I mean that would work right?"

"Pinkie, I think everyone here would appreciate it if you put the instruments away."

"Oh fine." Pinkie Pie says dejected, putting away the saxophone.

"Now then, as I was saying." Luna says annoyed by the interruptions." We the jury find in favor of......"
Suddenly Celestia sneezes herself interrupting Luna.

"Are you alright Sister?" Luna asks Celestia curiously.

"I'm fine, I think a cold might be going around."

"Well then, if that's done with." Luna says annoyed by the goings on. "We the jury find in favor of....."
Suddenly Discord lets out his own loud sneeze shaking the area a bit.

"Oh sorry about that, as Celestia said must be a cold going around." Discord says with a large smirk on his face.

"Okay, are we all done?" Luna asks annoyed. "If it is good, because the next one to interrupt get's sent to the moon."
The crowd looks on silently not wanting to upset Luna more.

"Okay then, we the jury find in favor of....."
Suddenly Discord grabs Pinkie Pie's saxophone and plays a loud note in the middle of Luna's speech.

"DISCORD!" Luna yells out annoyed. "YOU HAVE ANGERED THE PRINCESS OF THE MOON, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?"

"What, I just wanted to lighten the mood." Discord says annoyed as he keeps playing . "No one wants to work with so much stress."
Luna looks enraged at Discord as he sits around looking at her and attempting to play the saxophone, Luna get's annoyed and lets out a blast of energy making Discord disappear.

"Discord, where'd you go?" Fluttershy asks curiously looking around for any sign of Discord.

"As I said before the next one to interrupt me get's sent to the moon." Luna says seriously, annoyed by the interruptions. "He should be able to get back in sometime so there is no need to worry Fluttershy."

"Okay." Fluttershy says nervously.

"Now then, we the jury find in favor of....." Luna says with the audience anticipating every word. "We find in favor of neither party."
The crowd hears this and gasps with shock, with Shining Armor and Chrysalis looking at each other confused.

"What is the meaning of this?" Chrysalis asks confused and annoyed. "Celestia, if you plan to steal my daughter from me."

"Hold on, I'm sure there's a reason for this." Shining Armor says trying to calm her down.

"Yes there is." Celestia says seriously. "Both of you have good reasons for wanting to clam your daughter, but have either of you considered her in all this?"
They both look confused at each other before looking at Chrys as she sits in the middle of the room looking on.

"Both of you were thinking about your own feelings about this whole situation, Shining Armor you feel hurt by Chrysalis because of the incident and the fact you've never seen you daughter until now, while Chrysalis you feel afraid of someone taking your daughter who represents the future of the Changelings." Celestia says looking down on the pair. "But what truly would be best for your daughter in this situation?"

"I would say she should learn about Ponies." Chrysalis says reluctantly. "Honestly we Changelings don't know more than we need to about you all, and with this peace it would behoove us learn more."

"And she should learn more about magic." Shining Armor says thinking about things. "She should be with someone who can teach her practically everything about magic."

"That's right." Celestia says with a large smile on her face. "So the best person for her to be with to learn all these lessons, is her aunt Princess Twilight Sparkle."
They both look on surprised as Chrys looks on stunned.

"That means I get to live with Aunt Twilight?" Chrys asks curiously.
Twilight flies out of the jury box before landing next to her.

"Yes, we're going to work hard together to learn everything we can about each other." Twilight says happily. "Besides that it'd be great to have my cute little niece with me."
Chrys looks on happily before looking on her mother, who gives a small smile seeing this Chrys jumps up happily and flies around the courtroom excitedly.

"So when do we leave?"

"We'll leave tomorrow, since they've almost finished rebuilding."

"Well then we have one night then." Chrysalis says seriously. "We must inform the hive of the situation."

"Right mother."
Chrys and Chrysalis rush out of the courtroom followed by the Changelings inside as Shining Armor stands around seriously.

"Are you okay Shining?" Cadance asks curiously.

"I think so." Shining Armor says thinking about things. "This really is the best situation."

"Well no one said that you couldn't visit." Twilight says seriously. "You and Chrysalis can visit to see Chrys whenever you like."

"Se Shining everything will be alright." Cadance says happily.

"Yeah, your right."

The next morning everyone meets on the train platform as Chrys prepares to embark with Chrysalis and Shining Armor seeing her off.

"So then you're going to leave again." Chrysalis says seriously, before hugging Chrys tightly. "But just because your gone doesn't mean you're going to have any less of my love."

"Alright Mother." Chrys says embarrassed by the hug. "I swear I'll come back and become a queen worth of leading us."

"Chrys, although I haven't known you for long I'll miss you." Shining Armor says looking at her.

"I'll miss your to Father, I'll hope to see you and my siblings as well."

"Okay it's time to go." Twilight says happily. "Well we better hurry up."
Chrys and Twilight rush onto the train as it starts taking off with Chrys waving to her parents out of the train's window.

"Well there she goes." Chrysalis says happily.

"So how do you feel about this?"

"Good for the most part, I wanted her to go off with Twilight anyway."
Hearing this Shining Armor laughs happily confusing Chrysalis.

"You wanna know something funny, I was going to send Chrys off to go with Twili to."

"Meaning both of you could've avoided all this huff." Cadance says walking up to the pair. "Honestly both of you."

"Sorry about that." They both say nervously.

"So are there any sour feelings left?" Cadance asks curiously.

"Nope." Chrysalis says happily.

"Well I still feel like I've been taken advantage of." Shining Armor says annoyed.

"Well honestly I still feel sore that you cheated on me."

"I didn't cheat on you, I thought she was you."

"Well, either way."

"If you feel a bit sore about it then me and you can have some fun." Chrysalis says jokingly.

"Well, you can transform into a Stallion right?"

"Kind of, the equipment wouldn't be one hundred percent but it'd get the job done."

"I might take you up on that some day."

"Hey I object to that idea." Shining Armor says annoyed. "I mean the situation is totally different."

"What, if your still feeling mad we can have another go." Chrysalis says joking, annoying Shining Armor. "What it's not like I told the crowd about your special little fetish."

"Oh that, that was probably a good thing." Cadance says thinking about things. "Oh Chrysalis, how about you switch with me some nights."

"Well I don't have a lover at the moment so I might take you up on that."

"Okay, I'm leaving now." Shining Armor says annoyed and walking off.

"He's cute when he walks off in a huff like that." Cadance says teasing.

"Oh you should see Chrys when she does it, it's so adorable."

Meanwhile above then Celestia and Luna look down on them curiously.

"So then Sister, was this your plan?"

"Yes, both of them needed to let off a little steam so that show was perfect for it."

"Well then, did it work as well as you expected?"

"It went swimmingly, even better than expected." Celestia says happily. "Now then everything is left in the hands of my former faithful apprentice."
Hearing this Luna looks down and notices Trixie messing around in her wagon.

"And now it's time I dealt with my apprentice isn't it?"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment