• Published 23rd Oct 2014
  • 976 Views, 15 Comments

Harmonics-The Strangest Custody Battle in Equestrian History - darkone4587



Shinning Armor and Queen Chrysalis go to court to decide who get's full custody of their daughter.

  • ...
4
 15
 976

Ch.2

MLP-Harmonics

The Strangest Custody Battle in Equestrian History pt. 2

In the skies of the Crystal Empire Rainbow Dash flies at an intense speed on her way back from Cloudsdale, before looking down and seeing a large crowd gathering just outside of the Crystal Castle.

"I wonder what's going on there."
As she looks down she sees Twilight Sparkle sitting around alongside Pinkie Pie looking at the crowd.

"Wow, so many Ponies showed up." Pinkie Pie amazed by the crowd. "I might have to get more cake."

"Pinkie, there's not going to be a need for cake." Twilight says concerned by the size of the crowd. "I'm sure Chrys must be upset by all this, but I haven't seen her at all since the other day."

"So what's going on, and what's with the crowd?" Rainbow Dash says flying down with to the pair.

"Oh hi Rainbow, how're the Wonderbolts?" Pinkie Pie asks curiously.

"Everything's fine, Lightning Dust and Thunderlane seem to be handling things pretty well." Rainbow Dash says answering her. "But what's with this crowd?"

"Oh Shinning Armor and Chrysalis are going to court to see who gets to have custody over their daughter, and Twilight's worried about how Chrys is taking all this and I'm worried about how much cake I'll need for everyone."

"Pinkie I think you're missing the point." Rainbow Dash says looking at Pinkie Pie. "So Twi, you gotta plan or something to deal with all this."

"I don't I tried talking to Chrysalis, but she's busy dealing with the construction of her hive." Twilight says explaining things. "And I haven't been able to see Shinning Armor."

"Well they can't really have a trail I mean they'd have to get Princess Celestia or Luna to look over it." Rainbow Dash says thinking about things. "I mean both Shinning Armor and Chrysalis are both royalty so there's no one else over them, and who can they get to be the jury."

"Well they thought of that." Twilight says nervously. "Princess Celestia is the judge while Princess Luna, Trixie, myself, Pinkie, Fluttershy, and yourself are going to be the jury; Cadance doesn't have to serve because of spousal privilege."

"Wait I second, why me and Pinkie Pie?"

"Well Princess Celestia said it's because we have the Elements of Harmony making us honorary nobility, and because Applejack and Rarity are working to rebuild Ponyville." Pinkie Pie says explaining things as she pulls out a saxophone. "And Celestia said I could play the court theme."

"Pinkie I don't think courts have a theme."

"Well this one's gonna." Pinkie Pie says before blowing on the saxophone.

"Speaking of that where's Fluttershy?"

"She's hiding because of the size of the crowd is making her nervous." Twilight says looking around. "But I'm sure she'll show up eventually."

"Well of course dear Fluttershy is nervous." A voice says from above the trio. "I mean this little case could determine how the Changelings are thought of in Equestria and let's not forget the little Changeling Princess."
As the trio look up they see Discord eating cake while looking down at the crowd.

"Now this is an interesting Circus, Come one Come all see the battle between two royals over their small child." Discord says as he starts wearing a ringmaster outfit.

"Discord, is that my cake?" Pinkie Pie asks annoyed.

"Sorry, I saw it and I was just getting peckish."

"Oh yeah and Discord is the bailiff." Twilight says nervously.

"And I take my job seriously." Discord says now wearing a police man's outfit with a baton. "And you've got yourself a little trail to get to."

"Well let's get this over with." Twilight says as she starts walking off.

"Twilight's not taking this well." Pinkie Pie says as she watches Twilight. "Maybe I should get her some cake."

"Yeah Pinkie that'll work." Rainbow Dash says sarcastically.

A minute later inside of a court room with Princess Celestia sitting in the judges seat, with Princess Luna, an Alicron Trixie, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and a nervous Fluttershy sitting in the jury box with Discord dressed as the bailiff standing next to the jury box attempting to reassure Fluttershy. Sitting in the defendant and accuser seats are Shinning Armor with Princess Cadance in the accuser seat and Queen Chrysalis in the defendant seat as the crowd walks in and one side of the court room being various ponies and the other side being hissing Changelings.

"Silence." Chrysalis yells to the Changelings in quiet them before turning her attention to Celestia. "Sorry about that, now then should be begin."

"Okay, we will now begin the custody battle over the Changeling Princess Chrysalis." Celestia says seriously to the crowd, before turning over to the jury. "Now I know the various members of the jury have some personal stake in this, but I'd like for all of you to put aside your personal feeling towards either defendant or the accuser and think about what is best for the child."
As she says this Shinning Armor looks towards Twilight, who darts her eyes away attempting not to make eye contact.

"Now have you selected a Forman?" Celestia asks curiously.

"Yes sister." Luna says standing up. "I Luna have been selected to be the Forman."

"Okay then, each of you will have your arguments, but there is an important issue we have to determine first." Celestia says seriously to the pair. "We have to determine paternity."
The crowd stands around stunned by Celestia's statement as Shinning Armor looks nervously at Cadance and Chrysalis looks around annoyed.

"What is this?" Chrysalis asks annoyed. "I have stated multiple times that my dear Chrys is the daughter of that Stallion there."

"But all we have to go on is your word." Celestia says seriously. "And a couple of facts are not adding up, if she is Shinning Armor's child then shouldn't she be still a small filly?"

"You Ponies know nothing about Changeling biology, how can you doubt me while you don't know a thing."

"Fine then before the results can come back, please explain something's to the jury." Celestia says seriously staring at Chrysalis. "Explain Changeling biology to us and explain how all of this makes any sense."

Author's Note:

So just imagine Pinkie Pie's playing the theme for night court.