• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 6,744 Views, 280 Comments

Luna Works at Freddy Fazbear's - Takzu



The humans at Freddy's are tired of replacing the night guard every week so they ask the princess of the night for help. What happens next? Shenanigans of course!

  • ...
20
 280
 6,744

Night five

“… so as you can see, traumatic events in early life can cause problems in later life. That brings us to our next chapter where…” Twilight continued to drone on about psychology.

Luna sat at the desk Twilight set up for her, and tried to stay awake. She barged into Twilight’s home right after she lowered the moon, and asked for her help on finding the books she needed. She didn’t expect Twilight to go into lecture mode. It was putting Luna to sleep, and it didn’t help that she was normally asleep during the day. She was so tired that she could just close her eyes and-

“PRINCESS LUNA!” Twilight yelled as she snapped a yardstick on Luna’s desk.

“We’re awake!” Luna said as she snapped to attention.

“Are you okay? I called your name fifteen times before you actually woke up.”

“Sorry Twilight Sparkle. We’re usually sleeping right now. We don’t know how we’re going to stay awake tonight.” Luna finished with a large yawn.

“Have you tried coffee?”

“Coffee? What is this-“

“Luna!” Twilight snapped the yardstick on the desk once more.

“It wasn’t us!” Luna said as she snapped awake.

“You don’t know what coffee is?”

“Nay.” Luna rubbed her eyes sleepily.

“Wait right here. I’ll be right back.” Twilight said as she walked into the kitchen.

“That’s good Twilight Sparkle. That’s-“

Luna didn’t need to be startled out of her sleep this time. Instead she smelled something. This something smell was the very same smell that came from her sister’s drink every morning. Luna never liked that smell, which is why she never asked her sister about it. Twilight entered the room with a mug filled with the dark, smelly liquid.

“This is coffee?” Luna questioned as she grabbed the mug with her magic.

“Yeah, is there a problem?”

“Indeed there is. This coffee is exactly what our sister drinks each morning. We never liked the smell.”

“Coffee is an acquired taste, but you’ll grow to like it, I’m sure.” Twilight smiled while Luna looked at the mug skeptically.

“Just try it, princess.”

Luna slumped her shoulders and sighed. She really needed a pick-me-up, but did she really need to drink this? The smell alone was making her nauseous.

“What if I put sugar and cream in your coffee? Will you try it then?” Twilight suggested.

Luna nodded and watched as Twilight went into the kitchen. She fought to stay awake, but with each passing second her eyelids got heavier. Twilight reappeared just as she was about to doze off, yet again.

Luna was surprised that the liquid was a different color. Instead of a black color, it was more of a tan color. The smell was different too. It smelled like French Vanilla mixed with a roasted scent. This was way more appetizing than before.

She took a sip, and froze. Her taste buds danced with the unfamiliar taste in her mouth, but it wasn’t an unpleasant taste. It was a marvelous taste. It was quite possibly the best taste she ever tasted. Okay, not the best because cake was still good, but it was a close second. Without thinking, she started to guzzle the scalding hot liquid. Her mouth and throat burned, but she ignored it. She simply needed more.

“We would like more, please!” Luna asked more awake than she was only seconds ago.

“Uh, are you sure? It looks like one cup is enough, and it hasn’t even gone through your system yet.” Twilight asked.

“Are you disobeying your princess, Miss Sparkle?”

“No! I would never do such a thing!” the young unicorn looked nervous now.

“Then another cup! Cream and sugar!”

Twilight sighed in defeat and said, “Yes, your highness.”

___some time later___

“Anothercup! Wedemandanothercup!” Luna was now wide eyed and hyper. She had already consumed eight cups of that wonderful beverage known as coffee, and she wanted more.

“But, princess, you don’t really need another one.” Moon Dancer said.

He and Night Breeze were asleep in the other room most of the day. They woke up when Luna crashed through the door and demanded that they try coffee, despite the fact that they already drank coffee.

“Don’tquestionyourprincessNightBreeze! Weknowwhatwe’redoing!” Luna said, grabbing the poor night guard.

“I’m Moon Dancer.”

“Youalllookalike! Twilightwedemandanothercup!” Luna switched gears and grabbed Twilight.

“I really think you’ve had enough, princess.”

“Nowehaven’t! Anothercup!”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t let you drink more coffee. You’re already too hyper.”

“Wearenotandifyouwon’tgetanothercupmyguardswill! NightDancerMoonBreezegetmemorecoffee!” Luna dropped Twilight and turned to her guards.

“Uh, Princess, are you sure you-“

“That’sadirectorderfromyoursuperior! Dowemakeourselvesclear?” Luna said as she stomped her front hooved to prove her point. She stomped so hard that the floor cracked.

“Yes, your highness.” The guards sighed before sending an apologetic gaze at Twilight.

___some more time later___

“WE CAN SEE SOUNDS!” Luna was on her twentieth cup and was shaking like mad.

“Okay! Enough is enough! No more coffee for you!” Twilight said as she barricaded the kitchen.

“TIS ALRIGHT! WE DRANK ALL THE COFFEE YOU HAD!” Luna turned her dilated eyes to Twilight.

“You WHAT?”

“WE MUST BE LEAVING! TIS ALMOST TIME TO GO TO THE PIZZERIA!” Luna encased her guards in her magic and flew through the roof of the library, creating a hole.

Twilight looked around at the mess Luna made. Books were scattered everywhere. Luna was trying to find psychology books, but got angry at a shelf in the fiction section for not having the books she was looking for. She destroyed the entire section as punishment for “treason”. Twilight looked sadly at her destroyed books.

“Spike, it’s safe to come out now!” Twilight called.

Spike hid in the basement after Luna’s twelfth cup. At that point she was throwing things around to see if they could fly, and Spike was afraid she would throw him too.

“Wow, this place is a mess.” Spike said as he peaked around the door.

“I don’t have to clean it all up, do I?” he asked and Twilight face hoofed.

____________________

Freddy waited for midnight to roll by. He would accomplish his goal tonight if it killed him. The entire week was a mess, and it would only be rectified if he got the pony. He could have his revenge on the traitors later, but the pony had to go first. So nothing would stop him.

It finally turned midnight, and the next thing he knew, he was on the ground. Bonnie and Chica were holding him down. Freddy was shocked for a moment, but it melted away quickly when the rage kicked in. They, not only betrayed him, but now they wanted to destroy him too? And to think they were once his friends.

“What do you two think you’re doing?” Freddy asked icily.

“Making sure you don’t run away before the therapy session even starts.” Chica answered smoothly.

“Therapy session? What are you nimrods talking about?”

“Hey, no name calling! And Luna decided to give you a therapy session tonight.” Bonnie said as he sat on top of Freddy.

“So you’re on her side now! I knew it!”

“Freddy, it’s either this or get destroyed while trying to beat someone more powerful than you. Please use your common sense!” Bonnie pleaded.

“Say it’s a little after midnight. Where’s Luna?” Chica asked.

Right after she asked, a crash came from the back door and Luna zoomed into the room. She carried some nauseous looking guards and four cups of coffee. She was shaking violently and her pupils were big enough that her eyes almost looked completely black.

“WE HAVE ARRIVED WITH COFFEE!” she smiled a large crazed smile before chugging down a cup.

“Uh, Luna? Are you okay?” Chica asked.

“NEVER BETTER!” she looked at the bear being held down by the other two animatronics.

“FREDDY!” she pushed Bonnie and Chica off of him and got in his face.

“TELL US ABOUT YOUR CHILDHOOD!” she said loud enough that Freddy was sure that some damage was done to his ears.

“I, uh… what?” Freddy was thoroughly confused. He was confused about why she was so hyper.

He was confused about why she was drinking coffee when she didn’t the other nights. But, he was mostly confused about how strong she was. A creature that small shouldn’t be strong enough to hold him down like that, but she was doing so with ease. Freddy was starting to see what Bonnie was talking about.

“YOUR CHILDHOOD! YOU HAD A TRAUMATIC EXPERIENE WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER WHICH IS WHY YOU’RE SO ANGRY NOW, CORRECT?” Luna seemed to get more and more hyper with each word she spoke.

“Ummm… yeah?” It took this mare to get hyper and hold him down to realize that he truly was beat. He just wanted the horse to be gone now. He could easily fake his way through before she had to leave. He couldn’t believe how blind he was.

“EXCELLENT! COFFEE BREAK!” Luna chugged down another cup.

“TELL US OF YOUR CHILDHOOD NOW! WHO WERE YOUR PARENTS? WERE THEY NICE? DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS? ARE THEY NICE? HAVE YOU EVER HAD COFFEE BEFORE? YOU MUST IF YOU HAVEN’T! IT’S NECTAR FROM HEAVEN ITSELF!” Luna took a huge gulp from the third cup to prove her point.

“Uh, ummm-“

“TRY SOME!”

Luna pried Freddy’s jaw open and poured the hot beverage into his mouth. Freddy felt himself go into spasms as the liquid messed with his circuits. He spazzed out before things cleared up some. He really had to focus to move, but he wasn’t completely broken now, so he was glad.

“GOOD RIGHT? TELL US IT’S GOOD?” Luna jumped around Freddy.

“Y-y-yeah, it’s g-g-good.” Freddy focused hard to speak, and even then it came out as a stutter. He needed a mechanic.

“EXCELLENT! NOW TELL US ABOUT YOUR CHILDHOOD!” Luna demanded once more. Freddy didn’t have a childhood per se. None of them did. They were built and activated, nothing else. She was relentless, though, so he had to make something up.

“M-m-my father never a-a-appreciated anything I d-d-did. H-h-he liked my s-s-sister better than m-m-me.” Freddy said the first thing that came to his mind.

“FAVORITISM! SUCH AN ACT SHAN’T GO UNPUNISHED! WHERE IS YOUR FATHER! WE MUST SPEAK WITH HIM!” Luna downed the last of her coffee.

“Freddy, what are you doing? We have no parents, and Luna knows that.” Bonnie whispered to Freddy.

“T-t-then how come s-s-she asked a-a-about parents and s-s-siblings?” Freddy retorted.

“I think the coffee is messing with her mind.” Chica pointed to Luna who was now jogging around the room.

“How many cups did she have anyways?” Bonnie asked as he watched Luna destroy a chair for causing her to trip.

“Let’s just t-t-try to s-s-survive the n-n-night.” Freddy forced himself up, which took a lot of effort.

“Freddy, are you actually making sense now?” Chica asked almost astonished.

“Yeah, what happened to ‘I will not be beat by a horse!’”

“T-t-things changed w-w-when she managed t-t-to single h-h-handedly hold me d-d-down and d-d-damage me to t-t-the point where I h-h-have to f-f-focus hard to d-d-do the s-s-simplest of tasks.” Freddy admitted.

“WAIT ONE SECOND!” Luna nocked Freddy back onto the ground, and she looked mad.

“YOU’RE A ROBOT! YOU DON’T HAVE PARENTS! WHY DID YOU LIE TO US?!?!?” Luna had her face inches away from his.

“U-u-um….” Freddy couldn’t think of an answer.

“He was just trying to humor you. He didn’t want to upset you by shattering the illusion.” Bonnie said quickly.

“Many children cried when they found out that we didn’t have parents.” Chica backed him up smoothly.

“OH! IN THAT CASE WE APOLOGIZE FOR OUR MISTAKE!” Luna got off of Freddy and pulled him up.

Freddy didn’t know which surprised him more; the fact that Bonnie and Chica were smooth liars, or that Luna bought it so easily. She really was naïve, and Freddy was just happy that she was.

“WE REMEMBER WHY YOU NEEDED A THERAPY SESSION NOW! YOU HAD TROUBLE ACCEPTING THE FACT THAT WE’RE NOT AN ENDOSKELETON! ARE WE CORRECT SO FAR?”

The animatronics said nothing, but they nodded their heads ‘yes’.

“EXCELLENT, NOW WHY ARE YOU HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME ACCEPTING THIS?” Luna asked as she paced back and forth.

Freddy looked at Bonnie and Chica for help. It was apparent that they made up a story to keep him from the wrath of the pony princess, but he didn’t know what the story was exactly. If he said the wrong thing she could easily see that all of them had lied to her. He shivered at the thought of what would happen next.

“He’s a creature of routine. If anything is different he has a hard time accepting it.” Chica vouched for him.

“IS THIS TRUE?!?!?” Luna turned to Freddy who only nodded.

“A WEEK HAS GONE BY, ARE YOU FEELING BETTER ABOUT A DIFFERENT SECURITY GUARD NOW?” Freddy continued to nod.

“THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED! LET’S DRINK COFFEE TO CELEBRATE!”

Before anyone could say anything Luna sped through the kitchen door and loud crashing was heard. The crashing continued on before it came to a halt, and Luna reappeared.

“WHERE’S THE COFFEE!?!?!” Luna was instantly in front of them.

“This is a restaurant for kids. There isn’t any.” Bonnie said backing up slowly.

“ADULTS WORK HERE! WHERE IS THEIR COFFEE?!?!?”

“They bring theirs from home.” Chica said also backing up.

“Princess, I do believe that you’ve had enough.” One of the guards timidly said.

“Yeah, when you raised the moon, it practically flew.” The other one chipped in.

“ENOUGH IS NEVER ENOUGH!” Luna crashed through the front entrance after stating that.

“Uh oh, we’d better go get her before she accuses more people of high treason for not selling coffee.” Said the first guard.

The guards flew after their princess, leaving the three animatronics in stunned silence.

“I had no idea that coffee was so addictive.” Chica said.

Freddy could only nod in agreement.

____________________

Night Breeze was soaring through the sky over the south part of town. Moon Dancer was looking in the north side. The princess was fast when she wanted to be, and the fact that she had countless cups of coffee running through her system didn’t help in the slightest. The two guards easily lost sight of her. They decided to split up to cover more ground. He wasn’t having much luck, though, and he doubted Moon Dancer was any better off.

“I don’t get paid enough for this.” He grumbled to himself.

He was jerked out of his musings by the sound of screaming. It came from one of the homes in the residential area.

“YOUR PRINCESS DEMANDS COFFEE!” Night Breeze face hoofed at the familiar sound of the Royal Canterlot voice.

What kind of princess breaks into peoples’ homes, in another country, and demands they make her coffee? Only Luna.

Night Breeze dove towards the home the noise was coming from. It was a two story, blue house with grey roofing. The roof had a Luna sized hole in it and the screams sounded like children’s screams. He picked up speed and dove through the hole.

He was in a child’s bedroom, a girl if the pink walls said anything about it. He saw a bunk bed and two kids that looked identical. The one on top was trying to get to her sister on the bottom without having to get close to Luna, who was in the middle of the room.

“DID WE STUTTER? WE SAID WE DEMAND COFFEE!” Luna yelled and caused the kid on the top bunk to fall. She quickly got up and joined her sister on the bottom bunk.

“What is going on in here?!?!?” a man asked as he entered the room.

He saw Luna and Night Breeze and froze. He blinked a couple of times, and left the room. He reappeared seconds later and stared right at the two ponies.

“ARE YOU THE HEAD OF THIS HOUSEHOLD?” Luna asked.

“Honey, you need to come see this!” he called to his mate.

“Princess, we should probably leave.” Night Breeze tried to get the princess to go back to the pizzeria.

“NOT UNTIL WE’VE HAD OUR COFFEE!”

“AMY!!!!!” the man called again.

“What is it, Jim? It can’t be too much for-“ a woman stopped mid-sentence after she saw Luna and Night Breeze.

“Jim, why are there ponies in our daughters’ room?” she asked her husband.

“ARE EITHER OF YOU THE HEAD OF THIS HOUSEHOLD?” Luna asked the two grown-ups.

“They talk! Jim, they talk!” the woman said on the verge of freaking out.

“It’s okay, Amy. I’ll handle this.” Jim stepped forward.

“Hello! My name is Jim! This is my wife, Amy!” He said loud and clear.

“Jim,” he pointed to himself, “Amy,” he pointed to his wife.

“VERY WELL THEN, JIM! ARE YOU THE HEAD OF THIS HOUSEHOLD?” Luna asked for a third time.

“Yes! I am a father! These are my kids, Elizabeth and Mary!” he pointed to the two girls that were watching with wide eyes.

“CHARMED! WE ARE PRINCESS LUNA, RULER OVER THE NIGHT! WE DEMAND THAT YOU MAKE US COFFEE!” Luna yelled in the man’s face.

“Coffee?” the man questioned.

“YES, COFFEE! YOU DO HAVE SOME, RIGHT?”

“Erm, yeah, but not very much. I was going to go to the store tomorrow.” Amy said as she entered the room.

“SERVE IT TO US!”

“Princess Luna, do you really think this is legal?” Night Breeze stepped in.

“BUT OF COURSE! WE ARE A PRINCESS AFTER ALL! WHAT’S THE POINT OF BEING A PRINCESS IF YOU CAN’T ABUSE YOUR POWER EVERY SO OFTEN?!?!?”

“But, you’re princess in Equestria. You don’t have jurisdiction here.”

“DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY! COFFEE, NOW!” she turned to the thoroughly confused family.

“There’s a land called, Equestria?” one of the twins asked.

“Yes, there is.” Night Breeze answered.

“Is it full of talking ponies?” the other twin asked.

“Yes.”

“Can we go see it?” the two asked in unison.

“IF YOUR PARENTS GIVE US COFFEE, YOU CAN!” Luna answered the two.

The twins suddenly ran to their parents and begged for them to give the “magic horsy” some coffee.

“Princess, if you come back with me, we’ll stop by the store and buy as much coffee as you want.”

Night Breeze knew he would regret that statement, but it was the only way to get her out of the family’s house.

“LEAD THE WAY MOON DANCER!”

“I’m Night Breeze.”

“JUST TAKE US TO THE COFFEE!” Luna practically push the poor guard through the hole in the ceiling. Oh yeah, he was regretting his decision already.

____________________

“Well, you still need to focus to move, but at least you can talk without stuttering now.” Bonnie said as he put away the tools he used to fix Freddy.

“Thanks Bonnie, I owe you.” Freddy said as he moved his arms to test how much focus he needed.

Bonnie smiled to himself. Sure, this whole ordeal cause a lot of fighting, but now that Freddy realize just how powerful Luna was things were mending. He didn’t expect an apology. Freddy was too proud to apologize. Bonnie was surprised that he admitted a pony was more powerful than him. He was just happy that things were getting better now. Luna let all of them off the hook thanks to some skillful lying on his and Chica’s part. The only one who wasn’t informed was Foxy. Bonnie hoped that the pirate was okay. While he was responsible for the bite of ’87, they were still a family.

“Do you think the other two ponies will show up?” Chica asked.

One of the guards returned after a while, but there was no sign of the other two. It was apparent that the guard didn’t know where the others were. He was constantly pacing and checking the time.

“WE HAVE ARRIVED WITH MORE COFFEE!!!!” Luna said as she reappeared with bags full of coffee and creamer. The missing guard was right behind her with a coffee maker on his back.

“Night Breeze, why did you buy more coffee? She’s hyper enough.” The other guard said.

“Don’t worry, I bought decaf.” Night Breeze said as he walked into the kitchen.

“TO THE COFFEE MACHINE, POSTHASTE!” Luna followed.

“Well, she’ll calm down soon, so we may live through-“

“AW! LOOK AT ALL THE BABY SPIDERS!!!!” Luna’s voice interrupted Chica.

“Attack me hearties!” Foxy’s voice followed.

“Dear, sweet Celestia! They’re everywhere!” yelled one of the guards.

“Foxy?” Bonnie asked as they all looked toward the kitchen.

The guards continued to scream and Foxy laughed his signature laugh. The other animatronics ran to the kitchen to see Foxy laughing with his arms still backwards and a swarm of baby spiders all over the kitchen. An adult black widow sat atop Foxy’s head.

“Foxy, what is going on here? Where have you been?” Freddy asked.

The sound of sirens outside caught everyone’s attention as police entered the building.

“Everyone on the ground now!” The police shouted and pointed their guns.

Their eyes widened as they saw the animatronics, ponies, spiders, and coffee all in the kitchen. They stood in stunned silence at the scene before them.

“The boys at the station aren’t going to believe this.” Muttered one in the back.

“We receive a couple of calls about breaking and entering someone’s home as well as thievery at a supermarket.” The one closest to them said.

“Thievery?” Chica asked as she turned to the ponies.

“TIS A LIE! WE LEFT PLENTY OF MONEY!” Luna strolled up the cops. They all tensed up and aimed at Luna.

“The money you left isn’t real money.” A female cop said.

“Actually, it is real money. It’s Equestrian money.” One of the guards said.

“You need American money to pay for the coffee.”

“YOU MEAN OUR MONEY ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH?!?!? DOEST THOU EVEN KNOW WHO WE ARE?!?!?” Luna stomped closer. Bonnie felt sorry for the police. They had an angry princess to deal with.

“Not another step, or we’ll shoot!”

Their pistols and stun guns were suddenly encased in blue magic before they exploded. The cop’s hands were burned and the all fell to the ground in pain.

“DON’T YOU DARE THREATEN US AGAIN!!!” Luna said as a lightning bolt flashed outside.

“THAT’S ENOUGH LUNA!” Yelled an unfamiliar voice.

Everyone turned to see a white pony with a rainbow mane looking at Luna in disappointment. She was taller than the other mare and was adorned in gold jewelry.

“TIA!!!! WE WERE ABOUT TO MAKE MORE COFFEE! IT’S LIQUID FROM THE GODS THEMSELVES!!!!!” Luna said completely oblivious to the other’s disappointment.

“Luna, no! You’ve had too much coffee as is! You need to calm down!” The white pony dubbed as ‘Tia’ strode forward as the police mad a path for her. Bonnie sensed that she was regal, unlike Luna.

“BUT SISTER!” Luna whined.

“I said no! Look at you! You can barely stand still! This much coffee isn’t good for you!” Tia said firmly.

“THAT MEANS IT’S WORKING! TWILIGHT SPARKLE SAID THAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO WAKE US UP!!!!!”

“Yes, it is supposed to wake you up, but you should have listened to her when she said that one cup was enough.”

“HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE SAID THAT?!”

“She wrote me a letter, but she had to clean up the mess you made in her library first.”

“AND BESIDES, HOW CAN COFFEE BE BAD FOR YOU?!?!?”

“Too much coffee can cause increased heart rate, muscle spasms, and let’s not forget about the crash at the end.”

“CRASH? WHAT CRASH! WE FEel just peachy.” Luna suddenly stopped talking loudly.

“Why do we suddenly feel so awful?” Luna asked with a yawn.

“You’re crashing. Coffee only gives you temporary energy.”

“Oh, why didn’t Twilight tell us?”

“I’m sure she did, but you didn’t listen.”

“Oh, okay.” Luna yawned again.

“We think we’ll-“ Luna fell over, asleep.

The large pony shook her head and turned to the cops.

“I am terribly sorry for my sister’s behavior. We will return the coffee and leave.” She said apologetically.

“Thank you, but what about the breaking and entering?”

“Breaking and entering?” Tia asked as she raised an eyebrow to the two pony guards.

“She crashed through a family’s house and demanded that they make her coffee.” One of them said while rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

The older sister sighed and rubbed her temples, as if she were getting a migraine.

“I’ll have a talk with her later, and she will pay for the damages. Once again, I am terribly sorry.” She said to the police.

The sound of the chimes went off to tell everyone that it was six A.M. Tia encased Luna in her magic and placed her on her back.

“We’ll take our leave. I took the large chariot so you two won’t have to fly back to Canterlot.” She said to the pony guards who looked immensely relieved.

The ponies left and the cops, animatronics, and spiders all stood motionless in the kitchen. The night had been a crazy one, and nobody knew what to do next.

“What happened here?!?!?” The manager asked as he walked into the kitchen.

Bonnie rubbed his temples. This was going to be a long day.

___the next night in Canterlot__

Luna sat on her bed while Celestia lectured her about behaving so badly in another country. She had heard the lecture twice before. Once before she was banished, and once after her return. She was getting it again because of her behavior the previous night. She felt so ashamed of herself for acting so foalishly. She really wasn’t in her right mind. She swore to never drink coffee again.

“Do you understand, Luna?” Celestia asked, her lecture coming to a close.

“Yes, sister. We feel so foolish for acting in such a way.” Luna said as she lowered her head.

“It’s okay, Luna. All the coffee has been returned and you paid for the damages done to that family’s home. All is forgiven, but you will never drink coffee again.”

Luna couldn’t help but smile at that. Coffee really was the root of the problem last night. It was only logical that she never drink it again, or go for a long time without drinking it.

“Deal.” She smiled at her sister.

“What do you say we go for a flight before I go to bed?” Celestia asked.

“Can Goldie come with us?” Luna held up the golden bear with her magic.

“Uh, why don’t we fly, just the two of us? I’m sure Goldie won’t mind.”

“Oh, okay.” Luna sat down Goldie and adjusted his hat.

The two sisters walked to the balcony and took off. They flew around the castle and over the garden. Luna admired her night as she flew over the area Discord used to be imprisoned.

“How do you think the replacement is doing?” Luna asked.

“He’ll be fine, but it was tough to get him to be the replacement. Vlad Masters drives a hard bargain after all.”

___at the pizzeria___

Bonnie stood at his post on the stage. The past week had been hectic, especially last night. But the animatronics were ready to attack something, and the new guard was perfect. Bonnie had suspicions about him, but he figured that the replacement couldn’t be worse than Luna. And now, they had an army of black widows thanks to Foxy.

Midnight rolled by and all the animatronics ran to the back office. They were overly eager after the week they had. They paused at the window to check if it was a pony. It was a human, around the age of fourteen from the looks of it. He had black hair and blue eyes. His shirt was white with a red oval on the chest. He wore blue jeans and red converse. He looked like an average kid, which was good news for the robots.

All at once the animatronics lunged at the kid, only for him to slip through their grip and the floor. Everyone stood dumbfounded. It was as if he wasn’t there to begin with.

“Looking for me?” an unfamiliar voice asked from behind.

The animatronics turned to see the kid floating in mid-air. It was almost like he was a ghost, but he wasn’t. Right?

“I don’t believe we’ve met.” Said the kid.

A white ring suddenly appeared round his waist and split in two. One was going towards his head while the other went towards his feet. When they reached their destinations they disappeared and the kid looked completely different. He wore a black hazmat suit with white gloves, boots, and belt. His eyes were a glowing green and his hair was snow white. A white DP insignia adorned his chest and completed his look.

“I’m Danny Phantom, and I’m your new night guard.” He said as his voice echoed.

Bonnie suddenly wished that Luna would return. He had a feeling that thins kid was going to be ten times worse.

Author's Note:

He's gonna catch 'em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom! Gonna catch 'em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom! Gonna catch 'em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom!

I told you no one would guess!

Anyway, I have a few announcements.

Near the beginning of uploading this story, I was talked into doing a more serious version of this story while keeping the lore of FNaF. However, I am horrible at writing serious stories. Every time I tried, it would end up being a comedy with a cheesy beginning. Not only that, but if I write this it would prolong the sequel. So do you guys want me to write a story I never felt strongly about, or do you want me to get started on the sequel?

Another thing, The sequel will take a while, because I'm thinking of writing all of the story first, and then post it all at once. No waiting for the next chapter.

Well, that's it. Happy New Year!

Comments ( 62 )

Hah! Triple crossover! I always did love Danny Phantom. I just wish it didn't get cut short like some other good Nick shows I know. *coughinvaderzimcough*

Anyway, what IS your plan for FNaF 2 anyway? I mean, seeing as it's a PREQUEL rather than a sequel...:rainbowhuh:

Danny...Phantom? DANNY PHANTOM?! PFFFFFAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHASHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Freddy didn’t have a childhood per se. None of them did. They were built and activated, nothing else.

If you go by the theory that they're all possessed by the spirits of dead children, then technically they're still children, now and forever.

“I’m Danny Phantom, and I’m your new night guard.” He said as his voice echoed.

My god.

SEQUEL PLEASE! Preferably one where Luna and Danny team up to fight ghosts!

Bravo! That was a great story! Coffee-crazed Luna was hilarious, and all of the antics that she performed were funny as heck, especially when she randomly breaks into a family's house and demands the people there to get her coffee! :rainbowlaugh: Good thing Celestia arrived before things got worse. Now Luna can finally finish her reading and does not have go crazy about coffee anymore.

And that ending. I totally DID NOT expect that ending. Oh boy. The animatronics are gonna be in for a wild ride.

I don't even LIKE Danny phantom....

I... didn't liked that Chapter... Luna's sudden Addiction to Coffee felt forced I rather have Discord than some random Guy to take the Job, refering to the Fact that you now have a THIRD (unmentioned) Series in your Fic

And I personaly don't care about Danny Phantom.

Oh yes, and as for me, please write the sequel of this story!

Personally, I think it's better if you release one chapter after another rather than publishing all of them once, because I don't like reading stories all at once. This is just my suggestion, though; you don't need to follow it if you don't want to.

This last chapter was a mess, I'm sorry.

that... kinda came out of nowhere.

Eh, I still liked it :3

“Let’s just t-t-try to s-s-survive the n-n-night.” Freddy forced himself up, which took a lot of effort.

Five night at Luna:trollestia:

What? No sixth or custom night?

Well...coffee crazed Luna was fun.

Also, didn't see that ending coming.

not what I expected. I half expected Discord to be honest.

5447597 well given this came out before i believe you were suprised

HAHAHAHA:rainbowlaugh:

Best Ending I've Ever Read On FIMFiction!

I was like DISCORD DISCORD DISSSSSCCCORDDDD the entire time, but when THAT (To avoid spoilers for the ending) happened I was like:

troll.me/images/omg-rage-face/what-kind-of-sorcery-is-this-.jpg

Warning: reading sins ahead

“AW! LOOK AT ALL THE BABY SPIDERS!!!!” Luna’s voice interrupted Chica.
“Attack me hearties!” Foxy’s voice followed.
“Dear, sweet Celestia! They’re everywhere!” yelled one of the guards.
“Foxy?” Bonnie asked as they all looked toward the kitchen.
The guards continued to scream and Foxy laughed his signature laugh. The other animatronics ran to the kitchen to see Foxy laughing with his arms still backwards and a swarm of baby spiders all over the kitchen. An adult black widow sat atop Foxy’s head.

Foxy Foxy Foxy, you know you can't attack the pizzeria without the police coming.

The sound of sirens outside caught everyone’s attention as police entered the building.

take that you hooked hand Head biter!

“Can we go see it?” the two asked in unison.
“IF YOUR PARENTS GIVE US COFFEE, YOU CAN!” Luna answered the two.
The twins suddenly ran to their parents and begged for them to give the “magic horsy” some coffee.

I'm gonna feel sorry for the twins when they realized there is really no place called magic horsy land but Equestria is an exception

“I’m Danny Phantom, and I’m your new night guard.” He said as his voice echoed.
Bonnie suddenly wished that Luna would return. He had a feeling that thins kid was going to be ten times worse.

f:yay::yay:k you I thought it was discord, you got me there for that I give a:moustache: to you.


Ps I loved the story

Favorited for DP!!!

Oh no... quick! Get the neruliziers from Men in Black! The humans can't know of Equestria! Ever

5449987 honestly never got into Danny Phantom after the special with that thing that looked like the infinity gauntlet.

5448544 interdimensional sorcery, wonder who would come after DP...

:/ yeah... thats cool with the surprise character. I was more interested in Discord but nvm. I vote sequel. But with ponies.

TGM

I didn't like this one as much as the others. Perhaps because the coffee bit seemed out of nowhere and seemed to be the only thing keeping the 'funny' in this chapter, or at least trying to.

This went from funny to randumb. Randumb is when random stuff that happens...isn't really funny. It's just happening to throw in as many things as possible hoping something funny will get in.

As for the Danny Phantom thing I just...what? Why did he even need to be there? :facehoof: that just...what in this fic suggests Celestia would know Danny Phantom at all? It doesn't make any sense.

Not my favorite chapter, sorry.

OH MY GAWD SO MUCH FUNNIES!
“WE CAN SEE SOUNDS!” Luna was on her twentieth cup and was shaking like mad.
:rainbowlaugh:
“There’s a land called, Equestria?” one of the twins asked.
“Yes, there is.” Night Breeze answered.
“Is it full of talking ponies?” the other twin asked.
“Yes.”
“Can we go see it?” the two asked in unison.
“IF YOUR PARENTS GIVE US COFFEE, YOU CAN!” Luna answered the two.
:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:


This chapter went NOWHERE close to what I thought was going to happen. I didn't know coffee could have such a plot-bending effect!

Also, yeah, you got everyone with that surprise guard. :rainbowlaugh: But hey, if you're going to do a cross over, why stop with only two worlds?

Overall, I really loved this comic. Thanks for making it!:twilightsmile:

And oh my god the SPIDERS! The COPS! THE ENDING OF THE FINAL NIGHT! 100% GOLD!

Nope. you sir are working on the sequel right now. No other story can be more important than the sequel.

Wow sir you read my mind on chapter 4 AKA Night four Danny Phantom would be the best night guard ever. Why? cause the animatronics get trolled forever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYKfBaAeqCY

Second I read the Vlad Masters bit I almost knew what was coming next. Let this be a lesson, do not give a semi immortal or all powerful alicorn coffee.

There's something you may want to edit.

“YOUR CHILDHOOD! YOU HAD A TRAUMATIC EXPERIENE WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER WHICH IS WHY YOU’RE SO ANGRY NOW, CORRECT?”

That should be "experience".

Okay I wasn't expecting that. Hmm maybe you could do the FNAF 2 but with a different character?

*reads the part with Luna drinks a shit ton of coffee* she's going to be going to Freddy's sugar high, isn't she?
*luna says she's going THAT sugar high* :rainbowlaugh: CALLED IT!
*reads on with therapy season while Luna is sugar high* I forgot about that *continues reading*
FUCK IT I CAN'T READ ON IT"S TOO FACEPALM WORTHY! :facehoof:

Please make a sequel. This is too funny not to be continued. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

... whos danny phantom?

5520727 It was a fantastic show that was on Nick in the early days back when it showed some really decent shows. Just watch the intro to the show, they'll explain everything.

I'd be up for a sequel... Or failing that, a Danny Phantom Crossover.:pinkiehappy:

Danny Phantom is in the house! Let the fun begin!:pinkiehappy: I also predict that their will be some trolling on Danny's part. (at least I hope so)

lol, can't hurt a ghost now can you?

Ooh, yes, you'd do excellent with another joke fic like this! I truly look forward to it!

Login or register to comment