• Published 12th Sep 2014
  • 2,992 Views, 55 Comments

FALL OF EQUESTRIA – FOREIGN INTERVENTION - Swiftbullet



Caribou conquering Equestria. Horrible fate awaiting all females. But in their darkest hour, help arrives from beyond fabric of time and space. Marshal Jason Lisinski, supreme commander of UBA, arrives in Equestria. Will he be able to call for help a

  • ...
88
 55
 2,992
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )
JFK
JFK #1 · May 25th, 2015 · · 2 ·

More

5947988 the army now uses vehicles made out of ham.

more please!

Okay... So this Brony army was founded to defend humanity against ponies if they are hostile...

...Except there are MUCH BIGGER CONCERNS than ponies if the multiverse theory turns out to be true! What if the Elder Gods, the Combine, the Reapers, the Galactic Empire, the Daleks, the Borg, or the unbeatable Villain Sue from some random teenager's fanfic gets into our universe? There are literally billions of ways for Earth to die horribly and abruptly! And these guys are focusing on ponies, of all things?

That's... Just... Dumb.

is this dead please so it is not so

I like the idea of saving the world of Fall of Equestria.

Just needs heavy grammar checks and rephrasing but very nice otherwise.

Nice story. Please continue it.

The grammar makes me want to take a Swiftbullet to my fucking head.

However, in all honesty, I like the story. The only real problem I have with it is the grammar. Hope you can fix that soon.

7115944
That makes two of us. I'm planning my own called "Liberation of Equestria", a crossover where Sunset Shimmer teams up with 12 heroes from Earth and beyond to end the Caribou tyranny and bring back Freedom to Equestria!

Login or register to comment