• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 1,551 Views, 44 Comments

Ponï Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



When an ancient evil raises it's up to six unlikely heros to work together to stop it

  • ...
11
 44
 1,551

Brave 10. Everything is Coming Up Golden

The roads of Canterlot were a buzz with ponies going about their day. Two ponies in particular were very happy. One was the party planer Cheese Sandwich who was always happy, and then there was Trixie who was skipping around with her purple saddle bags on her back. "I can't believe Princess Celectia let me take a few books out of her personally collation." Trixie said in her happy mood.

"Wow Trixie, I've never seen you this happy." Cheese said as they continued down the road. "Thaws books must be really special."

"Well you’re not a unicorn so you won't understand." The mare said as her horn lit up. The bags on her back opened and two books floated out. “I mean look at them. Starswirl’s Theory of Advance Elemental Magic, Saddle Arabian Thieving Techniques. These will all be helpful in combat."

"Wow you must really love learning." Cheese said as he pulled a hay sandwich out of his curly mane.

Trixie put the books back into her bag. "Well not a first but ever since my last visit to Ponyville I been trying to improve my magic the right way. And if that means I need to hit the books that's just what I have to do."

The orange pony continued to eat his snack when he stopped in his tracks and saw something threw the crowd of ponies. "Hey Trixie, do you know what that is.?" Cheese asked with his mouth full and pointing.

Trixie looked before speaking. "First, it's impolite to point. Second, don't talk with your mouth full. It's discussing. And lastly that is a griffon.” She then squinted her eyes to see a formula yellow and blue headband. "I think that's the griffon I meat in Dodge Junction."

The griffon saw the two ponies talking and started to come torts them. "Why hello there." He said as he waved a talon. "You’re that pony I met a few days ago. How's that lizard hunt going?"

"It went well." The blue mare answered as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Well since this is owe second time meeting I shuold intrudes myself. My name is Alex." The griffon said as he adjusted his backpack.

"Trixie." The mare said a she existed a fore leg. Soon after cheese hoped onto her back.

"And my name is Cheese Sandwich." The curly haired pony said. He garbed the griffon’s talon and shacked it vigorously. "You are the first griffin I ever got the chance to met."

"Yeah I get that a lot." Alex replied as he recovered from being a milkshake. "Apparently there's a few griffins out there giving the rest of us a bad name but most of us are really friendly."

"I can see that." Cheese said with a grin. "Hold on a moment. Trixie, when was the last time I threw a party?" He asked.

The mare fixed her hair. "I think two weeks ago when we met Flash Sentry." Trixie responded. "Why do you ask?"

The party pony scratched his chin and looked to the sky. "Two weeks, Wow I slipping. Okay Alex since you’re new to Equestria you're getting a party."

"Is that really necessary?" Trixe asked.

"Of cores it is. As a party pony I need to throw prates and any excuse is a valued one." The pony then stood on two legs and put one hoof into the air. As he did an explosion when off in the background.

Trixie put a hoof over the stallion's mouth and pulled him back. "Ha ha, well it's been nice meeting you Alex but as you can see the city is being destroyed. We really must do this again but we need to run for our lives so bye." The showmare then ran off caring Cheese away with her.

Alex shrugged as he turned to take cover form the attack. "There are a lot of weird ponies out there like that one that whet on about imagination at the train station. It was nice of him gave me a ride hear."

When the unicorn and earth pony turned the corner they saw their allies fighting a group of Zorma. Leading the group was a Debo monster with blue armor. On its back was a large koi fish flag and multi-colored mask. Its sword was curved at the end.

"Bout time you got here." Red said as he blocked an attack with his Gabutyra Fang. Black shot an enemy behind the two with his bow gun. "Hurry up and transform." The two nodded as they pulled out their Gaburevalvers and Beast Batteries.

"GABRECHO!STOGATE!"

"DRICERA!"

"Kyoryu Change!" The two ponies started to dance before pointing their guns to the sky. "Fire!" The energy construes of their Dino partners flew at the foot solders before they chomped down onto the ponies and transformed them into Kyoryugers. The two then put in another set of Beast Batteries into their Gaburvolvers and ran the cylinder down their fore legs.

"ARMOR ON!"

"VOMOLA MUCHO!"

Pink spun around and knocked back the goons with her weapon as they joined the rest. "So what are we dealing with today?" The pinkie dressed unicorn asked.

"I don't know." Red answered. "Flash got a report and called us in." The unicorn then ducked down to avoid an attack before delivering a punch. Blue joined by pummeling one of the henchmen with his shield.

"Let's see here." The monster said as he walked away from the battle. He ran his blade threw his fingers and looked around. "Too many costplaying ponies. Time to get out of hear." He then turned around an started to run.

"We can't let him get away." Green yelled as he hit an enemy with his claws.

Blue did a summersault and landed on the shoulders of a Zorma. "Do to worry guys, I got this one." He then jumped onto the goon’s heads as he chased the monster. He hit the ground with tremendous force and started to run. The stallion chaste the monster all over the city but soon lost him.

"Hey Cheese!" The earth pony looked up to see Kyoryu Green flying down. "Did you find him?" When he landed the two popped out their Beast Batteries and undid their transformation.

"No, I lost them." Cheese said. Soon the two heard a mare cry out.

They turned the corner to see a unicorn in a panic. "My colt! Has anyone seen my colt? He must have wandered off or something."

Flash ran up to the mare. "Don't worry ma'am I'm in the Royal Guard. I'll take care of finding your son."

"Thank you." The mare said as she wiped tears from her eyes.

Cheese popped out of nowhere wearing a tweed hat. "Hm, a missing colt. Do you think it has to do with the monster?" He asked as he put a bubble pipe to his mouth.

"I think so but we better talk with the rest of the group." Flash responded.


In the foggy ruins of an abandoned town the sprung of grunts filled the air. Seven colts were all linked up and swinging wooded swords above their heads. The children had angry expiations and were giving off a red aura. The energy was being absorbed into the stone face of the colorful monster.

"This is quite the interesting plan for gathering rage." Dogold said as he came out of the shadow. "Of cores The Festival Brothers had been known for unorthodox methods."

The monster turned to the lion and bowed before speaking. "Dogold-sama I prime you that I will not give up. One I'm done with these children they'll be so full of rage that we'll have owe own mine army."

"Excellent Tangosekku. Of course if your plan douses fail I can always use my trump card." The red lion then held up the gold and black Battery.

"You really like that Zudenryu." Tangosekku said.

"That samurai was so enraging. It brings me great joy to see his partner destroy what he worked for." The two then looked up to see the winged beast. Dogold laughed watched his pet prepared for battle.

TTT______TTT

400 years ago

The ancient Nippon army charged forward into the attacking Zorma. The brave worriers fought the strange creators. Most of the ponies did there beast but ended up falling. Commanding the enemy forces from the back lines was the suit of walking armor Dogold. When all hope was lost, two figures flew down from the heavens. They landed in the middle of the battle field.

One was the wise god Torin with his Feather Edge in his talons and the other was a brown Pegasus. The Pegasus was dressed in a dark blue kimono and a headband. His black mane was tied in a ponytail and his cutie mark was a lightning bolt. He attacked a bunched of them with his signal bladed sword.

"Vanquishing evil in the name of heaven! Prepare for wildness!" The brown Pegasus yelled. He then charged full force into Dogold. The knight bloke the attack with his sword. The samurai flew back before starting to spin. When he stopped he threw the sword.

Dogold blokes the blade with his claws. "You think a mere pony can stop my power." The knight said. As he was talking he didn't see the Pegasus fly torts him with a blade attached to his fore leg. The worrier preformed a vernacular slash.

Dogold kicked the worrier back before charging his sword with lighting. He pointed the blade at Torin "this is where we end this rebellion." Before he could blink the Pegasus wrapped his fore around the sword and the blade on the other leg into the lion's chest. Soon a blast of electricity sent the Pegasus flying. There was no trace of Dogold.

"Utsusemimaru!" Torin yelled as he ran to his friend. He held the pony in his talons.

Utsusemimaru open his eyes weakly. "Torin, don't be sad. I'm happy to have given my life to protect the one I hold dear. As long as you and my Lord can still fight it was worth it. I only hope the one who takes my place understands the power friendship has." He then took off the device on his fore leg and gave it the wise god.

"Don't say that Utsusemimaru. I won't let you go defending a worthless life like mine." Torin replied with tears in his eyes.

"Your life is not worthless. The bond we shared had been great." Utsusemimaru closed his eyes. "Good bye Torin." His body soon became lifeless.

TTT______TTT

"And unfortunately after I got rid of him that birdbrain ended up freezing me." The knight said to the debo monster.

Tangosekku turned to his boss happily. "That was an awesome story. Do you have any others?" He asked

Dogold put a claw on his chin for a moment. "Well there was that time me and Aigaron whet to Las Pegasus but we swore we wouldn't speak of it."


In the Sprit Basie Lock had set up a tripod with a crudely drawn picture of the monster on it. The other four sat in front of it as the unicorn spoke. "Okay guys. We have a Children's Day themed monster out there folnapping little colts. This is one of two threats we need to keep an eye out for." He said as he held up a pointer stick. He then turned the page to a drawing of Pteraiden-Oh. "We also me to find a way to get Ptaragordan back on our side."

Trixie raised her hoof. "What if we blasted the Beast Battery with owe Brave energy?"

Soon the meeting was interrupted by Torin entering the Sprit Basie. The bird creator was holding a brown box with the Kyoryuger logo on the top.

"Hey Torin!" Cheese said as he waved his hoof. He then popped up right over Torin's shoulder. "Ooh, what's in the box?" The pony asked.

The wise god garbed Cheese by the shirt and put him on the ground. "It is something very special. It uses to belong to the first Kyoryuger."

The others came closer. "So is it something to help us beat Pteraiden-Oh." Braeburn asked.

Torin looked down at the box. "Yes, but only the one chosen by Ptaragordan can weld its power." He then looked at the others. "Let me worry about this. Your focus should be on finding the children."

"He's right; the safety of the public should come first." Flash said.

"Agreed." Lock said. "If we all search Canterlot we'll find him." The others nodded as they moved out.

When the Spirit Basie was empty Torin pleased the box on the table land sat down." I have a difficult task ahead of me. If only you were still around Utsusemimaru."


After wandering a few minutes Cheese Sandwich ended up at the park. He looked around and saw all the different ponies. There were colts and fillies were playing in the sun. Seeing this brought a smile to his face. When he got to the lake he saw the traveling griffin Alex sitting under a tree with a sketch pad. "Hey, Alex!" The earth pony yelled as he came closer to the artist. "

"Oh, it's my little pony friend." Alex said as the orange pony took a seat next to him." So how's that party thing going?" He asked

"It's going great." Cheese answered. "I'm going to get a cake and balloons and fezzes."

"Fezzes?" The griffin asked.

"Fezzes are cool." The pony replied. Cheese then looked over his shoulder at the sketch pad. "So what cha drawing?" He asked. Alex showed the paper to see that it was a pencil drawing of the lake with the castle in the background. Cheese smiled.

"It's nothing special. I'm just sketching for fun. I left all my real work back in The Griffin Kingdom." The artist replied.

"Well it's much better then what I can do." He then pulled out a rolled up piece of paper from his hair and gave it to the griffin. Alex unrolled the paper to see a picture of an orange and a pink stick ponies with a cake that was drawn in crayon. "I'm more of a musician. My passion is the accordion."

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

The two looked to see a group of children screaming and running. Coming down the path war the armored monster. Two colts glowed red before turn into fog and flew into the koi fish flag. The pony and griffin ran to see the commotion.

"Stop..." Before Cheese could continue Alex flew forward to try and save one of the children. He garbed one of the colts and rolled on the ground. "Alex! Get out of there." The pony yelled as he ran to his new friend. When he got to Alex and the cold the three started to glow red. The fog then disappeared just like all the others.


"Alex...Alex!" The young griffin eyes slowly started to open to see a brown haired pony on top of him. "Oh good you’re up." Alex then sat up and looked around to see that they were in a foggy wasteland.

"Where are we?" Alex asked as he got up. Cheese just shrugged before herring footsteps. The two jumped behind the remains of a building. They poked their heads up to see a group of Zorma bring led by the monster that captured them. "What are thaws things?" Alex asked.

"Their called Zorma and their bad news." Cheese said as he pulled out his Gaburvolver. "I can take care of this. Brave In!" Cheese then pressed the button but the white picture didn't turn sapphire. "Okay, bad news."

Alex looked back at the group. "I have a plan. I'll distract them while you make a brake and find help." He then turned back to the pony.

"Alex I can't let you do that." Cheese said

"It's fine. I can fly so I can maneuver beater. Plus if you can get that thing to work you can do whatever is you need to do." Before Cheese could convince him to not go through with his plan, Alex pulled out a small sack from his backpack. The griffin then flew up to the group of enemies.

"Eat on this!" Alex yelled out as he threw the small sack. When it hit the ground it blow up into a cloud of black smoke. Cheese saw this and started to run.

"Get that chicken!" Tangosekku commanded.

"Hey! I'm only one sixtieth chicken!" Alex responded as the goons gave chase. The griffin turned his head to see that his friend was successful in his escape.

Cheese was running as fast as he can. I can't let Alex sacrificed himself. I still need to throw him a party and see him smile. He continued till he got to the remains of a bigger building. The stallion hid behind the wreckage and was at what he saw. He saw a lineup of colts in armor and swinging wooded swords. "What in Celectia's name."

Soon a bolt of lightning hit the pony and sent him flying. When Cheese got up he saw Dogold walking tours him. "Well if it isn't the Kyorugers own clown, hear to save the day." He said in a toying tone.

The earth pony quickly got up with his face showing anger. “Oh I am much more than a clown." Cheese said as he held up his blue Beast Battery. "Brave In!" Like before nothing happened.

"Ha-ha Ha!" Dogold laughed. "You really are a clown. Brave energy doesn't work in the Debo monster's personally diminution." Dogold then raised his sword and Ptaragordan appeared out of the clouds. "Now any last jokes before my pet ends you."

Before the stallion could say anything a blue beam cut through the fog. It was soon clear that five figures walking torte them. Coming out of the fog were the other four Kyoryugers all in their battle suits. Accompanying them was Torin. "Guys, how did you find me?" Cheese said

Kyoryu Red turned his head. "We had some help from one of your friends." As he said that a large, blue reptile came out of the fog.

"Stogate!" Cheese said happily. The blue reptile let out a roar. "You know I'd do the same." Stogate roared again.

"I'm back boss." Coming up to the group was Tangosekku with Alex under his arm. He threw the griffin to the ground. Alex slowly got up with the help of Cheese.

"Are you alright!?" Pink asked.

"Yeah. Wait are you guys like the Choujin Sentai?" The griffin asked.

"I guess something like that." Black said. "Cheese, you can use your Beast Batteries now."

Cheese nodded and held up the Battery. "Brave In!" He pressed the button. The white portrait turned sapphire and he loaded the Gaburvolver. "Kyoryu Change!"

"GABRECHO!"

He spun the cylinder, started to dance, and fired into the air. "Fire!" He was soon transformed into Kyoryu Blue.

"Flash, take out the monster out. We'll take Dogold." Red said.

"Right." Green said. The Pegasus garbed his sword and held a fighting stands. "Oh this is going to be fun." He then charged at the monster and started to slash. The monster tried to defend with his sword.

Dogold fired blast lighting but the team jumped out of the way. Black got Alex to safety just in time. Torin flew through the blast and attack the lion with his sword. Pink's horn glowed as throwing knives made of energy appeared and launched them. Dogold block each one with his sword.

"VAMOLA!"

Blue armed his Gabucanon and fired it. Dogold was knocked back by the blast. Red formed a pick-ax with his magic and threw it at the lion. The pick- ax hit and cracks began to form. The unicorn then charged strata forward with his Gabutyra Fang. He jumped up into the air. "Kyoryu Rock Buster Punch!" The hit right into his body and shattered the armor to pieces. A black smoke left the remains.

Pink wasted no time in picking up the dark Beast Battery. "Guys, you’re up!" She yelled as she threw it into the air. Black and Blue nodded as they held up their Gaburvolvers

"GABRECHO! PRASAGUN+PRASAGUN!"

"GABRECHO! STOGATE+STOGATE!"

The two fired and destroyed the battery. Six bright, golden lights floated in before flying to the griffin on the sidling. The griffin held out his talons before the lights turned into six golden Beast Batteries. "What the flying feathers are these?" He asked surprised.

Green clash blades with Tangosekku. Eventually the Pegasus was knocked back and landed in front of the others. The Kyoryugers looked at the monster only to be blasted. The five returned back to normal.

"Griffin, use this to fight." Torin yelled. He then threw a strange device. Alex caught it to see it had a blue handle with silver and gold on top. "You are the sixth Kyoryuger."

Alex put the device on to his wrist and nodded. He then held up one of the Beast Batteries and pressed the button. "Brave In!" The white reptile turned golden and pleased it into the mouth piece. "Kyoryu Change!" He pulled the bow part back and a blade popped out.

"GABRECHO!PTARAGORDAN!"

The sound of a stringed instrument filled the air. He jumped and spin before reelecting the bow. "Fire!" He receded the bow and an energy construct of the winged reptile flew into the air. The griffin was now in a gold battle suit with blue detailing. The symbol on his chest was different from the others and he had silver armor on both shoulders.

He raised his fist into the air. "The Thundering Hero!" He yelled out before hitting the ground and striking a pose. "Kyoryu Gold!" As he finished his intro lighting struck the ground and Ptaragordan flew over head. The visor on the Voltasaur's head lifted up to reveal two red eyes.

"Amazing!" Lock said

"It's includable." Flash added

"That is so cool." Said Trixie as she pulled her hair down the sides of the head.

Kyoryu Gold pointed a talon at the monster. "I'm here to kick but and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum."

"Well chew on this." Tangosekku cried as he tried to hit his target with his sword. The griffin performed a back flip to avoid the attack. He fired off a few blasts from his bow wile in the air. When he landed he charged forward and kicked the monster down the hill. When the two hit the bottom Gold jumped up and landed a few feet away.

"All right children." The monster said as the capture colts came up behind him. "Now attack." The small solder charged

"Brave In!"

"GOBRECHO!IGERANIDON!"

"Geragera!"

The colts were hit with a lavender blast soon on the ground laughing. Gold looked up to see Cheese pointing his Gaburevalver down the hill. "Well looks like I'm goanna have to do it the old fashion way. Zorma attack."

As the solders charged, Ptaragordan flew over head and opened his mouth. A blue signal bladed sword fell out and landed by the gold ranger. The griffin picked it up. The sword opened up to revel three slots. "I think I know what to with this." He twisted the belt buckle and took out a Beast Battery. He pressed the button before pleasing it into one of the slots and closing it "One Beast Battery loaded!" He then pulled the handle by the hilt

"GABRECHO!"

"ZAN!"

Sparks flew off the blade as Gold swung the sword. He took out every solder that came his way before he was surrounded. "Let's see what two can do." Gold said as he pulled out another battery and loaded it. "Two Beast Batteries loaded!"

"GABRECHO!"

"ZANDEAR!"

Gold griped the sword with both talons. He spun around causing a blade of lighting to clear out all the Zorma around him. Tangosekku charged with his blade only to be blocked. Gold preformed a few slashes before kicking the monster back. "Get ready for the thunder." The griffin said as he held out a third battery. "Three Beast Batteries loaded." He then pumped the handle again.

"I'll show you thunder. Kabuki smack down." The colorful monster performed a dance before a blast of red energy came out of the koi fish on his back

"GABRECHO!"

"ZAAAAANDER THUNDER!"

Gold spread his wings and flew up into the air to avoid the attack. Sparks covered his body as he started to drop down. "Lighting Aftershock!" He yelled out as the blade hit the ground. A surge of electricity travailed threw the ground in the form of stylized letters spelling out "Zaaander Thunder!!!" and hit the monster. Sparks came out of the monster's body before he exposed.

"Amazing." Torin said. Maybe this griffin is a worthy successor to Utsusemimaru and Ptaragordan sees that too.

"Dogold smashed and the Kyoryugers have a new member." Luckyuro said as she came out. "This is so unlucky. I better do something." The spy ran over to the remains and watered it with her pumpkin watering can. In an instant the monster grew into a giant.

Gold looked up as the others ran up behind him. Ptaragordan flue and attacked the giant with his wings. "We're all to damage to fight." Lock said. The unicorn turned to the griffin. "Think you can handle it."

"You all are crazy." Gold said.

"Yeah we know." Lock responded.

Gold held out another Beast Battery and pressed the button. "Brave In!" He yelled while he threw it. The battery grew and entered the beast's body. "Lightning Henkei!" The griffin yelled. Pteragordon spit apart and formed the giant robot. When it formed the cape didn't appear and the visor opened to reveal a face. "Let's go Pteraiden-Oh!" Kyoryu Gold appeared on a pedestal. He pleased his sword into the slot.

Tangosekku swung his sword but Pteraiden-Oh ducked down to avoid it. The robot contoured with the blades on its arms. The monster charged and slammed his shoulder into the mach’s body. "Okay Ptaragordan let's take this to the sky." Kyoryu Gold said. Pteraiden-Oh jumped into the air and kicked Tangosekku back.

"Alex uses your finisher!" Cheese yelled.

Sparks started to come out of robot' body. The mouth on its chest opened as energy started to charge. Pteraiden-Oh held its arms out. "Pteraiden-Oh Brave Finish!!!" A stream of lightning bolts come out of the canon and landed a direct hit.

The debo monster fell to his knees. "No matter how many times I fall The Festival Brothers will..." Before the monster could finish Pteraiden-Oh performed a round house kick and destroyed it for good.

"That was so awesome." Cheese said as he leaped up into the air

"I'm glad he's on our side now." Braeburn added.

"You think he can combine with Gabutyra?" Lock asked

Pteraiden-Oh held out one of its arms and posed in victory. "I can really get use to this." The griffin said as he held the same pose


The group of six cheered as they sat around a cafe table in Canterlot. There was a cake in the middle with image of six colorful costumed heroes drawn in icing. The orange party pony was warring a fez as he played his accordion. "Ah, it feels good to throw a party again." He said

"You guys really didn't have to do this for me." Alex said.

Lock smiled "Alex this party is to celebrate not only your arrival to the team, but also for owe victory in saving Pteragordon." He said. The others smiled as well.

Soon Alex joins in the moment. "Thanks. You guys are really my first friends I made will I was in Equestria." The artiest said.

"I'm happy we have another flyer on the team" Flash said. They all continued to laugh and enjoy the party that their energetic friend had thrown for them.


In a dark cave a loud roar could he herd. The shadow of a creator in chains could be seen in front of a red energy with red eyes. Floating before the beast were the yellow eyes of the fallen Knight of Rage, Dogold.

"I see you’re in good spirits."The voice of Dogold said. The beast roared again. "So here’s the deal. I need a body and you want out. If you let me use your body to have my revenge I can set you free." The beast swung its claws. "Well then I guess I find a better body and by the way you’re on my list now." The Piece of armor then disappeared as soon as it appeared the .

TBC

Next time on Ponï Zuden Sentai Kyoryuger

"My Cheesy Sense whet off. That means a party going to happin"

"Rain, Rain, go away"

"I'm having a bad day so lets get this over with"

"There's a storm a coming"

Next time; The Rain Can't Stop Me Now!

Brave In!

Author's Note:

And thus our team is now fully assembled.

So a few anointments. I'm taking a brake. I feel that I need some time away from this and start the next chapter with a fresh mindset. I also have a side project coming out soon. There's collabs, and I'm still working on my drawing.

Pleas tell me what you think in the comments below