• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 1,544 Views, 44 Comments

Ponï Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



When an ancient evil raises it's up to six unlikely heros to work together to stop it

  • ...
11
 44
 1,544

Brave 8. BOOM! Rise of the Steely hero. Part 2

Fog fell over the mountain range. The Hundred-Faced High Priest Chaos slowly walked to the center of the rocky landscape. He came to a stop when he got to a stone circle that looked out of place. The stone had a carving of a winged beast as well as a few other symbols. The priest charged a bout of energy in his hand. Before he could strike the stone he was hit by a beam of energy.

"Chaos!" Coming from the sky stood The Wise God Torin. He landed on the ground right across from the priest. Griped in his talons was a blue bladed sword with a feathered hilt. "I will not let you brake that seal."

"Torin." Chaos said as he griped his tome. "Do not try to stop me. This world shall fall by the hand of Lord Denboss. Just like the many that have before it." He fired a bolt of energy at the wise god but Torin flew up to avoid it. The winged creator charged forward with his sword. Chaos grabbed the blade in his hand before Torin pulled back. "You are just as week now as you were back then."

"I was strong enough to cut off that horn off you shoulder." Torin replied. He fired off another blast only for it to be deflected by the priest.

"No matter how strong you think you are you still won't stop these ponies from suffering the same fate as the Zudenryu." Chaos said. Torin tried to attack again with his sword, but Chaos shot him point blank. The wise god flew across the battle field. "Now watch as I awake the end of this world." He charged up another bolt of energy and hit the stone.

"Chaos, Don't be foolish!" Torin yelled out as he tried to get back up. "My friend gave his life for mine. The lease I can do is protect his partner."

A large crack formed. The gray clouds above stated to thunder before a lightning bolt came from the sky and struck the stone circle. It shattered into pieces. More lighting filled the sky as a beast let out a loud screech. Soon coming into view was the golden winged beast. It was reptilian with a large wingspan.

"Behold the end of this world," The priest said as the beast circled the mountains. A dark flam appeared around Chaos's hand. Appearing in his hand was a black and gold Beast Battery. "Denboss In!" He pressed the button and threw it into the beast's open mouth.

"Chaos!" Torin yelled out but at that moment both the beast and Chaos vanished. "I'm sorry Utsusemimaru, I have failed you."


It was night time in the desert. The five Kyoryugers were sitting around a campfire. Braeburn and Trixie were both wrapped in blankets as they had just thawed out of their icy prison.

*Achoo*

Trixie sneezed as she tried to warm up by the fire. Braeburn held a mug of hot chocolate in his hooves. "I can't believe that dang ice thing got the drop on us." The mare said.

The five were silent for a moment. "Hey I know what can liven the mood.” Cheese said as pulled it an accordion and began to play a somewhat cheery tone. The others looked at him with a confused expression that caused him to stop playing. "What? Too soon."

"No it's not that." Lock said as he used his magic to take the kennel out of the fire." It's just that we all need some time to think about how we're going to get back Ankydon." The gray unicorn then poured some hot water into a mug.

"I think some music would do us some good." A new yet familiar voice said. The five hopped as they saw a light blue Minotaur that popped out of nowhere siting crossed lagged. He was dressed in ancient looking armor. His messy brown hair was held back by a headband and had a beard to match.

"Um, who are you?" Flash said with a puzzled face.

"Oh, you never saw me in this form mister green." The Minotaur said as he showed off a symbol of a cyan reptile on his armor. "It's me Ramirez." The five relaxed when they found out that their guess was friendly.

"Sorry about that Ramirez." Braeburn said as he continued drink his cup of hot chocolate. "It's just that ice monster blindsided us and got away with Ankydon."

The Minotaur let out a chuckle before speaking. "I'm not worried about that. My partner is a fighter; he can take care of himself. I'm just glad no one got seriously hurt."

The ponies looked at each other with a smiled at Ramirez words. "He's right, we all can still fight and next time all five of us are going to do it together." Flash said with determination as did everyone else.

"Yeah! We're going to find that ice monster, beat him up, and get back Ankydon." Lock said as he put his hooves together. "Who's with me?!"

"Aye!" The others yelled out as they raised their hooves to the sky. Ramirez also raised his arm too.

"And I shall join the fight as well." Ramirez said.

"Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way." Lock said with a smile.


Aigaron sat in his usual spot as he continues to wait for something to happen. It was always hard for the knights to keep busy while the others were on missions. Candelilla was still out searching for the Voutasor.

Soon a Zorima came into the room and started to whisper to the blue knight. "Yes...I see...uh hu...okay I'll tell him." Aigaron waked up to his superior. "Good news Chaos-sama, Debo Hyogakki has successfully captor Ankydon."

"Good, we will soon have two Zudenryu under owe control." The priest said. He opened his hand to show the black and gold Beast Battery.

"Is that one of the Kyoryugers Beast Batteries?" The knight asked, wiping a tear from his eye. "Oh this is great."

"Yes in my hand I hold a power that will bring these ponies to their knees." Chaos then turned to the knight of rage who was siting not to fare away. "Dogold, I feel you should use this. I do know you have a history with this particular Zudenryu."

"Oh yeah." The lion replied as he grabbed the battery." That accursed samurai was so infuriating four hundred years ago. Now I'm going to use his partner to destroy thaws annoying Kyoryugers." He then let out a loud laugh.


After the camp out, Flash and Braeburn returned to the Spirit Base. The two saw that Torin was sitting at the table. "Oh, I you have returned. I'm glad to see you're all safe." The wise god said when they entered.

"We're not staying long. We just need to get owe Beast Batteries." Braeburn said as she went to charge box. "Are they charged yet?"

"They should be." Torin replied.

Flash examined the winged god for a moment. He soon noised that Torin's wings were turned to stone. "Did something happen Torin?" The Pegues asked. The wise god was silent for a moment. "You don't need to hide stuff from us."

Torin remained silent before looking torus Flash."Pteragordon." Was all he said.

"Who's Pteragordon?"

Torin stood up before speaking." Pteragordon was the partner of my friend Utsusemimaru. Four hundred years ago he gave up his life to protect my own. I owed it to him to protect his Zudenryu, but Chaos broke the seal and now Pteragordon is under his control."


"So I can guess things are going to get a lot tougher." Braeburn said as he planted the green box onto his back.

"Don't worry Toein. We're on our way to rescue Ankydon now." Flash said. Soon his communicator whet off. The guard put the device to his ear. After a moment Flash turned to Braeburn. "That was the others. There waiting for us."

The farmer nodded before the two teleported out of the Spirit Base. "I hope you don't have to face the power of The Fallen Thundering Hero." Torin said to himself as he treated his wounds.


Day had just broken and Debo Hyogakki was pacing back and forth in the badlands. His Dino prisoner was still trapped in a mountain of ice. The ice monster was starting to become very inpatient. "When in Lord Denboss's name in that transport.” He yelled. Hyogakki was waiting for a few hours for the team that was supposed take the frozen Dino. "Don't they know that ice monsters aren't supposed to be in the sun for this long."

Not too far away on the hurries were the five ponies plus Minotaur. "Are you shore you want to go fighting Ramirez?" Cheese asked

"Ha. I may be old but I can still fight." The old worrier said. "Plus I'm shore you'd want to do the same if it were one of your partners." The group continued till they reached the large mountain of ice in the middle of the dust trap.

"Uh, finally you guys came I was..." The ice monster stopped mid-sentence when he saw that it wasn't the team of Zorima he was expecting. "Oh, it's you. Did you come to freeze just like your friend?"

"No, we're here to kick your flank right back to the ice age and get back owe friend." Lock Pick said as he and the others pulled out their Gaburevalvers and Beas Batters. "Brave In!"

"GABRECHO!"

"Kyoryuger Chang!" They all spun the cylinder and started to dance to the tune. "Fire!" As they fired they were transformed into their battle suits. At the same time Ramirez pulled out a cyan battery with the number 7 on it.

"Spirit Ranger! Brave In!" As he yelled the Minotaur raised his arm to the sky. Am energy construe came out and he was soon in his own battle suit.

"GABRECHO!ANKYDON!"

"Here owe roar!" The red dressed unicorn said with his team behind him." The fanged hero! Kyoryu Red!"

"The hot-shot hero! Kyoryu Black!"

"The armored hero!Kyoryu Blue!"


"The bladed hero!Kyoryu Green!"


"The horned heroin! Kyoryu Pink!"


"The steely hero! Kyoryu Cyan!"

"The braves’ warriors in history!" All six of them hit the ground before striking a pose. "Zuden Sentai!"

"Kyoryuger!!!"

An explosion whet off behind them. "Alright guys. Let's get wiled."

As soon as the Kyoryuger's intro was over a large group of Zorima appeared behind Hyogakki. "And where were you guys." The ice monster yelled out. One of the foot solders whet up to him and whispered something. "Oh. I see. Well tell him I wish him a happy birthday the next time you see him. Now attack!" All the goons ran forward with the Kyoryugers doing the same.

Kyoryu Pink charged in her drill weapon. She struck down a few of them before she was serounded . The mare used the DreceLance to burrowed underground. Confused at the pony's disappears the goons just looked at each other. She soon popped up and uppercut one of them with a drill made of energy and sent him flying. "Who else wants to price the heavens?"

Kyoryu Black and Blue held up their Gabucanon. They then hooked forelegs together. Kyoryu Black rolled over Blue's back and began shooting. Once Black's hooves hit the ground Blue began to do the same. They continued to do this till Kyoryu Black blocked an attack with the main body of the weapon. Blue shot at the enemies behind him.

Red and Green had started to attack Hyogakki with their personally weapons As the monster was being pushed backed, the two were switching between a powerful punch and a storm of slashes. The monster swung out his large claws and knocked the two ponies back. "Hope you like snowball fights." The monster said before forming a large ball of ice and threw it them.

Before the ball hit Kyoryu Cyan jumped in the way and smashed it with his fist. "Leave this guy to me." The bipedal said. He charged forward and punched Hyogakki in the head. The ranger lifted the monster up and performed a suplex. After that he delivered a powerful pile driver. Before Cyan could deliver the finale blow Hyogakki blasted out a storm of ice shards sending the ranger back.

"Ramirez, are you okay." Pink said as she helped him up.

"I'm fine, but you guys need to beat this ice pop."

Red nodded his head as he took out the Kentrospiker Battery. Black and Blue activated their own weapons in preparation of the final attack. "Brave In!"

"KENTROSPIKER!"

The five threw their weapons into the air to form the large spire. Pink, Green, Blue, and Black put their hooves together and launched Kyoryu Red into the air. The unicorn grabbed the spike and threw it at the Hyogakki. The ice monster let out a gust of icy wind but Red sliced right through it and successfully delivered the final attack.

"Grate work mister Red." The Minatory said putting his thumb and index finger together.

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" Luckyuro said as she ran over to the distorted body of the ice monster. "If the Kyoryugers get away with Ankydon, then Chaos-sama going to pop a gasket. I need revive this guy for all owe sakes." She then pulled out the pumpkin watering car and watered the remains. In seconds the ice monster was revived and grew to gigantic size.

"Come on; let's show this guy what we're all about." Kyoryu Red said as he along with Blue and Pike summoned their Voltasaur and formed the giant robot." Biting Gattai!"

"KYORYUZIN!"

The five appeared in the cockpit and prepared for battle. The giant warrior walked forward and attacked the monster. The giant Hyogakki swung his claws causing damage. Kyoryuzin stumbled back. Hyogakki blow out a gust of icy wind, but Kyoryuzin blocked it with his shield. Unfortunately when the wind hit the robot's entire right arm was frozen. Hyogakki took advantage and launched a storm of ice shards.

"Crud." Black said. "This guy's tougher then a bagger in the crawl space."

"Don't worry Kyoryugers." Cyan yelled as he raised his fist into the air. A light blue light appeared and shot up to the sky. The beam of light soon formed into a hammer. "Spirit Hammer!" The Minatory swung the hammer and shattered the ice on Kyoryuzin's arm before hitting the monster. He then used the hammer to free Ankydon from the icy prison. Kyoryu Cyan then held out a Beast Battery. "Mister Red, use this. Brave In!" He then threw it. The battery grew and landed into Gabutyra's mouth.

"GABRECHO! ANKYDON!"

Stegotchi detached himself from the main body and Ankydon took his place. The cyan Dino formed a new arm with a large hammer attached to it.

"KYORYUZIN MACHO! MUCHO BEEFY!"*ding* *ding*

Kyoryuzin flexed both his arms as a taunt as did the ponies controlling him. The triangle signs turned red and had the words "Macho" on them. "Don't think your hot stuff gust because you have a new arm. I'm one of the best." Hyogakki said. He started to charge but before he made contact Kyoryzin sent him flying with one punch.

"Wow! Kyoryuzin is jacked up." Red said.

"Let's see what owe new friend can do." Pink said as the five swung their hooves. The robot mimicked their movement and slammed the hammer into the monster. Kyoryuzin then dug the drill into the ground. When the robot swung his left arm up a wave of earth and stone headed to the target. "Let go for broke!"

The hammer started to glow. Kyoryuzin started to spin like a top, delivering multiple hits. "Kyoryuzin Macho Brave Finish!" When he stopped the robot swung his arm around before performing an uppercut that sent the Debo Monster flying. The only thing the ponies could see was Hyogakki disarming into the sky with a twinkle.

"Good work." Cyan said as he gave them thumbs up. At that moment a crash of thunder hit the Spirit Ranger. When Kyoryu Cyan got up he saw Dogold walking up with his sword in hand.

"Don't count your victory yet Kyoryugers." Dogold said.

"Dogold." Cyan said. The ranger soon got on all fours and let out a bellow. He started to charge but was sent flying by the knight of rage's lighting attack. When the Minotaur hit the ground he transformed back to his normal form. "Why are you here?"

"I hear to do the job that "slush for brains" couldn't." Dogold said. He then showed the Black and gold Beast Battery. Ramirez eyes showed fear. A bolt of lightning came out of the clouds and hit Kyoryuzin.

"What on earth!?" Kyoryu Green said. Looking up they saw a golden, winged reptile coming at them. The Dino attacked but the robot booked with his hammer arm. No way. Is that Pteragordon?

"Is that a Voltasaur?" Red yelled out.

"Ha ha! Your days are numbered Kyoryugers." Dogold then held up the Battery and pressed the button. The picture of the white fossil turned purple with a D symbol. "Denboss In!" The lion creator then threw the battery into the Dino's mouth. The Dino then split apart and started to transform into a form like Kyoryuzin. It had a blade on each arm and a long black cape. "Lightning Henkei! Pteraiden-Oh!"

Pteraiden-Oh kicked the Kyoryuger's robo while it was down. It then performed two slashes on Kyoryuzin's chest. Sparks flew in the cockpit as the five ponies were thrown back. Lighting surrounded it's blades as it slammed them both into the robot. "AAAHHHH!" The five yelled out in pain as they were electrocuted. Soon the mech split back into the three Dinos it was made up of. The five ponies were ejected and transformed back to normal.

"AHAHAHA! Oh how the mighty have fallen." Dogold said as he held up his sword. "Now it's time to take you out of my misery." Before he attack the knight was hit with a blast of energy.

"I will not let you kill them Dogold." Torin flew down between the ponies and the lion creator. "If you put a signal hand on any of these ponies I will personally crush you into pieces." Torin pointed at Dogold with his sword.

Dogold was silent for a moment. "Very well. But the next time I see them, they won't be so lucky." He turned around and in a flash of lighting he disappeared. Torin looked back at the fallen ponies. After a moment he teleported all of them.


The five woke up to find themselves in the Spirit Base. They were all bandaged up and were confused at how they got there. "Ah. Glad to see your all okay." Torin said.

"What happen? How did we get here?" Cheese asked.

Ramirez entered the room carrying a tray of food. "Torin rescued you after the battle. You five were out for a while now."

"Was that really a Voltasaur?" Lock asked.

"Yes Lock." Torin answered. "That was Pteragordon and unfortunately the fact that he is under Dogolds control is my falte. If I were stronger Chaos wouldn't have broken the seal and you all wouldn't have gotten hurt."

"Don't be so hard on your self Torin." Flash said as he got up. "We got owe flanks kicked too."

"Yeah, we just need to train so that the next time we see Pteragordon we'll beat some sense in to him and show him who his real friends are."

Trixie had a small smile on her face "I really hate that I'm going to quote her but nothing can stop the power of friendship."

"Trixie right. That golden Dino is one of us." Braeburn added

"Yeah!" Cheese yelled. "But first we need to get owe strength back." He then started to eat the entire tray of food on the stone table.

"Well I'm off." Ramirez said as he went to the pedestal.

"Where are you going?" Flash asked

"There are still three Zudenryu out there and I'm helping in finding them." The warrior replied. "But don't worry; I lifted you guys a present." And after saying that he lifted. The five then turned to the charge box to see three cyan Beast Batteries in the number 7 slot.

"Alright guys we'll start trains tomorrow so get your strength back." Lock said as they all started to eat.

To Be Continued

Next time on PonI Zuden Sentai Kyoryuger

"I'm sorry guys, but I have a misson."

"Hi. I'll be your transport and you partner on this misson."

"I'm in top gear now"

" let me in on this. I'm on a roll"

Next time; Brave 9. Who's the stallon with the red tie?

Brave In!

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay but real life hit me hard late week and I'm afraid that next chapter is going to take even longer. As you might have seen I've been drawing so what would you guys think about me doing some art for this story. Of couse I won't show anything till Kyoryu Gold comes in.

Like always tell me how I'm doing. I want to know what you all think