• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 1,539 Views, 44 Comments

Ponï Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



When an ancient evil raises it's up to six unlikely heros to work together to stop it

  • ...
11
 44
 1,539

Brave 12: The True Adventerer

Trixie had just woken up, taken a shower, and brought the cereal and milk into the main room of the Spirit Basic. She put the bowl on the table and started to pour the cereal in to it. After a few pieces fell out of the box Cheese Sandwich came out, completely defying the laws of physics. "Let me guess. You and Lock whet out drinking last night," she asked unsurprised at the phenomenon in front of her.

"Oh yeah," the party pony said snapping out of his dais.

"Did he at lease leave a note this time?" The mare asked. The stallion and pulled a scroll out of nowhere. Trixie took the paper in her magic and started to read it.

Guys I meat one of my old friend at the bar last night. She turned out to know where The Silver Sand of Princess Platinum is so we're going on an adventure. If I don't come back in three days start looking for a new leader.

PS: Remember to get more cereal. Odds are Cheese ended up eating all of it.

"Well then," Trixie said as she threw the letter away. "Come on we need to meet up with the others anyway."

"Um Trixie," Cheese said nervously.

"Your flanks stuck in the bowl, isn't it," she said. The stallion face turned red as he nodded. "I'll get the butter."

"Thanks Trixie."


Lock eyes slowly opened to see the sky. He soon found that he was on a bout. "Sweet Celectia what happened last night," he said. The unicorn turned to see an earth pony waking up too. The lavender pony had a long, messy dark purple mane and was wearing a red and white bandana on her head. Her cutie mark was a skull and a sword. "Risky?"

"Welcome back to the world of the living," the mare said. "What are the odds we cross paths aged?"

"Did we meet at the bar or something?" Lock asked.

Risky dug threw her tail and pulled out a piece of paper and passed it to the unicorn. "Here, you told me to give you this."

Lock unfolded the letter and started to read it

Dear Lock

By the time you read this you would already be on a bout to an uncharted island of the cost of Equestria. You meat Risky Boots at the bar last night and she calmed she knows where the resting place of the Silver Sands. Don't worry, I sent Cheese back home with a letter for the others. You also picked up the Archenolon Battery thinking it might be useful.

From yourself

Lock looked at the shady looking mare. "Is what I said in this letter true? Are we off to find the Silver Sand of Princess Platinum?"

The pony nodded. "That's right. It'll be like old times."

"Last time we spoke you left Rouge Port to join some pirate gang," Lock said

"What can I say, they had a good offer. So I hear you have a few new friends."

The gray unicorn nodded. "There cool. Un like you they won't leave me hoof-cuffed to a bed on Harts and Hooves day," he looked at the mare with a glair.

"I was wondering how you got out of that but then I remembered the whole unicorn thing," Risky looked over the side of the bout. "Anyway one of my sources told me that an old Crystal Empire Ship holding the sand crashed somewhere west."

"So you "Barrowed" a bout and on our way to unknown danger?" The stallion smiled. "Will you ever do anything legit?"

"Oh Lock, when have I ever been dishonest?" Risky said with a sly expression.

"I don't think we have time for me to list all the times off," Lock said as he joined his old friend. "The list of your betrays is longer than my list of debts I owe," he said with a smile.

"Is not," Risky replayed in a childish tone.

"Are Too," Lock countered. The two continued to argue as the bout sailed on.


Cadalna was sitting quietly in the main room of the Frozen Casual. The knight of joy sighed as she read the letter. Aigaron entered the room to see his usually happy comrade in a down mood. “What’s wrong Cadalna?"

The knight turned to him "Oh it's just another letter from that bounty hunter we met a cruel of thousand years ago," she answered

"You mean Sledge?" Aigaron said.

"Yeah, I had a crush on him back then. I even put on this whole bad girl act for him," Cadalna said as she stood up. "But then Luckyro got scared and I saw that he was no good for me. So I left him in hopes of finding someone better," She then threw away the letter." That's why it pisses me off that he's still writing to me," her white face turned red and steam came out of her body.

"I remember, she was afraid you were losing yourself with how you were acting," the sorrowful knight said as he wiped away tear. "It brings a tear to my eye to see how close the two of you are."

"Where is Luckyro anyway?" Cadalna asked as she quickly cooled down.

"I think she whet out to pick up one of her mangas." Aigaron answered.

TTT_______TTT

At the enchanted comic store in Canterlot, a green Pegasus looked through the variety of different books. She already a few under her wing. "Oh my goodness they have the newest volume of "Faster Then a Kiss,'" she squealed as she picked up the book

TTT______TTT

"I have some troubling news," Lord Chaos said as he appeared before the two. "I have been reviewing our performance over the past two months and the results have been less than ideal."

The two looked at each other for a moment." I choice that up to the fact that Dogold is six feet under," the armored knight said.

"Yes, well I put the responsibility of gathering emotional energy to you three. As a result I have dissuaded to take matters into my own hands," The priest said. He then turned to the three pullers. Lighting came out of his finger and the stone faces started to glow. Soon paring in the room was a heavily armored solder. It had the three stone faces on its chest and held a large club.

"Is that a Cambrima?" Cadalna asked

"Yes, this will test how capable my guards are agents those pests," Chaos announced.

"But Chaos-sama I've already sent out a new monster," The joyful knight said.

"All the better," The priest responded. "We could use the happiness energy." The new creator gave a solute before leavening. No matter what happens I will gain something.


Lock used his magic to move some of the branches out of his way. Risky followed closes behind. "So Risky, how did you find out about the silver sands. That's a level 8 Pressure. Not easy to get information on."

"Douse it really matter?" The earth pony asked as she got ahead of the stallion.

"If it was just any old gemstone I wouldn't but this is big," The stallion stated.

Risky turned back. "You know me, I always have my sources. Now come on slow poke," the mare sped up. Lock narrowed his eyes for a moment. His mind may not have been at one hundred percent due to the night before but he knew something was up.

The two continued through the jungle till they eventually got to a large tree. Risky rand to the bass of the tree with grate hast. "Where is it? Where is it!?"

"What's going on Risky?" Lock asked.

The earth pony turned to the unicorn. "The sands it should be hear. Right under this tree."

Lock ran up to the mare and tackled her. He slapped her across the face. "Risky this isn't like you. You’re a bit more level headed," Lock said as he sat on top of her. "Now tell me, where you got the info about the sands."

"Strange, I thought a treasure hunter like you would be just as easy to put under my influence," A new voice said. Lock turned to see a Debo monster. Its body was made up of a treasure chest and its head was a gold crown. Its arms and legs were made up of a variety of different artifacts. The treasure monster was holding a gold pick-ax


"A Debo monster, out here," The stallion said. Out of nowhere Risky attacked Lock and was pinning him down. At that moment Lock saw a dim golden glow coming from Risky's eyes. "Alright what's your angel um...sorry all of your names are strange to me."

"I am Debo Zaihon," The monster said. "And I don't see what's wrong. All I'm doing is helping your friend's dicer for treasure."

"The Silver sands were never here was it," Lock said as he continued to fight with the mare. Lock saw that Risky's face looked like she completely lost it. She started to give off a pink energy that was absorbed into the stone face on the monster's shoulder.

"Nope, I just gave her the delusion of finding treasure. She just seems to want it more then you. Risky was it? I sagest you take your friend out now so he no longer gets in your way of riches." Zaihon said. "Now I'll just leave you two," The monster started to walk away.

"Come on Risky. Why are you doing this,” Lock continued to struggle agents the purple mare. The unicorn managed to get free and rolled to the side.

"I thought you knew," she said with a grin. "I've always been in it for the riches."

"So the only reason you went on thaws adventures was for the bits?" Lock asked.

"Of cores," Risky answered. She then charged forward and tackles the stallion. When the two fell back Lock kicked the mare into the air. He pulled out his Gaburevalver and the blue Battery.

"GABRECHO! ARCHENOLON!"

Lock shot a blue blast at the mare mid-air. As soon as it hit Risky fell like a bolder to the ground. She used all her strength but couldn't get up. "That should hold ya," Lock said.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Risky asked

"Well One, you were attacking me," The unicorn said as he put away his blaster "And Two, I will not be used by someone like you. I do what I do for the spirit of adventure. I thought you did too." When he was done the turned around and walked away. "Now I need to find that thing and make sure he doesn't do anything else."


Trixie and Cheese Sandwich met up with Braeburn, Flash, and Alex in Canterlot. The five were having lunch. "So you were with Cheese and Lock too Alex," Trixie asked.

The griffin took a sip of his tea before talking. "Yeah, Lock said he knew this grate place and the rest is a little fuzzy. I think I ended up going out with a mule."

"So you don't know where he is ether," Trixe continued. "Who douse he think he is going off like that."

"Ah wouldn't be too worried about him," Braeburn said. "Remember when we were on that ghost ship," The earth pony said before taking a bite out of his hay burger.

"You know he's been on adventures before," Flash added. The group was silent before one of their communicators went off. It was Torin warning them about a monster approaching the city. The five ran to the city gates with Flack and Alex in the lead. When they got there they saw the blue armored creator walking tours them slowly.

"Hey guys, douse something different about this guy?" Braeburn asked.

"Yeah, this isn't a normal enemy," Alex said as he griped the Gabrechanger.

The Cambrima raised its club into the air then slammed it on the ground. "I think he's challenging us," Cheese said. The solder nodded his head. The five looked at each other and nodded. They wasted no time in changing into their battle suits.

"Brave in! Kyoryu Change!"

"GABRECHO! PRASYGUN!"

"STOGATE!"

"ZACTORE!"

"DRACARA!"

"PTARAGORDAN!"

"ARMOR ON!"

"VOMOLA MUCHO!"

They instantly summoned their weapons and charged the monster. "Stego Shied Punch!" Blue was the first to strike with his shield. Black followed using his Weapon as an ax. The Cambrima blocked both attacks with his club. Kyoryeru Pink jumped up and prepared to strike with her DreceLance. The monster spun around and knocked the three ponies back. The Cambrima raised its club but before he could bring it down on Kyoryeru Black, Green blocked it with his claw weapon.

Kyoryeru Gold flue in and performed a slash with his sword. When he landed on the ground he taped the bottom of the sword with the handle of the Gabrechanger. "Lighting Linkage!" Sparks then appeared on the mobster and was paralyzed.

"Time for an all out attack!" Green yelled. The four ponies charged in to attack. A huge dust cloud covered their attack. When they jumped out the dust cleared. It didn't look like they did a lot of damage. "Pony fathers. I thought that would work."


It’s been an hour since Lock trapped Risky in a gravity field. Being this tired in a staring land wasn't new to him but he still couldn't Bellevue what had happened with his old friend. All these years he thought he meat someone who shared the same spirit of adventure he did. At this point he didn't even want to find the treasure anymore if the only reason Risky asked him to come was to earn a few bits. Right now the only thing on his mind was to find the Debo Monster and destroy it.

Lock stopped when he heard a growling noise. He looked around before realizing that it was his stomach. "I wish I had some of Braeburn's apple pie," The treasure hunter said. Lock tried to fight his hunger as best he could in order to fulfill his mission. Normally he would have taken Risky and whet back to the bout but to see a pony act that way just made him sick. The unicorn continued down the path till his eyes lit up. He ran up to a tree further in the path which has bananas growing from it. In no time he climbed up to pick the fruit. Before he had chants to claim his prize he lost his grip and fell down the hill behind the tree.

When he got up from his fall he saw the treasure monster sitting calmly next to a camp fire. "Hello," Zaihon said as he raised his hand. Lock pulled out his Gaburevalver and shot at him. "Hey, that's not nice," he said as he rubbed his damaged hand.

"That was my friend," The unicorn said. He fired a few more shots but they were blocked by a stone slab that Zaihon seemed to pull out of nowhere. The monster threw the slab into the air. It grew larger before. Lock performed a flip and moved out of the way and loaded a Beast Battery into his blaster. "Brave In!"

"GABRECHO!"

"Fire!" When the pony landed he was transformed into Kyoryeru Red. The unicorn preformed a kick which was blocked by Zaihon's pickax. "I sorry but I know a thing or two about pickaxes," The Kyoryuger kicked again and knocked the pickax put of his hands.

"Well I still have my Stone Slab Defense," the monster said. After a second three stone slabs fell from the sky. The red dressed pony jumped out of the way of all of them. Kyoryeru Red ran the cylinder of his blaster across his fore leg.

"ARMOR ON!"

"VOMOLA MUCHO!"

When the Gabutyra Fang formed Red charged forward. Zaihon held up the stone slab to bock each attack the pony threw at him. Kyoryeru Red whet back a few steps then jumped up into the air. "Gabutyra Rock Buster Punch!" Once the weapons made contact and destroyed the monsters stone defends.

"Hey, you know it's not nice to brake others stuff," The treasure monster said. Kyoryeru Red ignored him as his horn started to glow. The pieces of stone he just destroyed started to float. The pieces all started to form spiky armor on the Gabutara shaped boxing glove.

"This is taking too long. I'm too tired to continue," Red said. The unicorn charged with full force torus the enemy. When he got close he performed a powerful uppercut. "Gabutara Armor Buster Punch!" The monster flue up into the air before landing and sharing into pieces in an explodes. The unicorn then transformed back in to his normal form.

Lock looked existed. He started to rock back and forth before he fell back. He tumbled down a hill behind him. The young stallion rolled through the bushes and bramble before he crashed through a wooden stutters. After a few seconds the unicorn found his bearings and was able to lift himself up. He found that he was now in some sort of run-down ship. After a moment Lock's attention was brought to the beam of sun light coming from the large crack in the ceiling.

The treasure hunter was drawn to the sparking object in the middle of the wreckage on the floor. Lock used his magic to pick up a blueish-gray hourglass which had absolutely no damage to it. The sand inside of it was unmistakable silver. "No way," He said as he turned the hourglass. His eyes light up when he saw a white snow flack symbol with a heart in the middle. "The Silver Sand of Princes Platinum. It really was heard," the smile on his face rivaled any smile he has ever had before. "I found a Precise!"


Kyoryeru Black and Green were knocked back by the Cambrima. Gold swung his sword and managed to cause some damage. Pink and blue quickly followed with their own weapons. The armored creator stumbled back but didn't go down. "I think it's time to take this guy down for good," Pink said. Green nodded and threw his claw to the unicorn. She and Blue put the three weapons together.

The Cambrima attacked with its club but was blocked by the sword like weapon. The creator put two of its fingers to its mouth and started to whistle. After a moment two Giant Zorma appeared and started to destroy the city.

"Braeburn, Flash," Gold said as he took out a Beast Battier. "Do ya mind helping me out on this one?"

"Oh yeah!" Green replied as he along with Black held out their own Beast Batteries. All three of them pressed the buttons on top.

"Brave In!"

"GABRECHO!"

I'm a matter of moments the three dinos appeared in their battle modes. "Thunder Biting Gattai!" Gold yelled out. Ptaragordan started the sequence to create its robot form but its wings didn't go down. Instead Parasgun and Zactore formed the arms.

"Pteraiden-Oh Western! YEEHAA!"

Black, Green, And Gold appeared in the cockpit. The giant warrior swung its blade arm and caused damage to the hunched backed creators. The robot then fired off a few shots its gun arm. "I think it time to show these varmints why we're number one," Black said.

"Pteraiden-Oh Brave finish!"

The warrior swung both its armed causing slashes of purple and green before the center head of the winged beast fired a blast of electricity. Both of the giant Zorma were destroyed.

At the same time on the ground the two ponies were preparing their last attack. The two raised the combined weapons together. They performed a vertical slash which sent a wave of energy. The attack cut right threw the monster and destroyed it. The two raised the sword like weapon in celebration. "Wahoo!" Pink yelled out. Blue wrapped his fore leg around the mare for a hug.


The Kyoryugers all meat up in the Spirit Basic. All of them were amazed at the hourglass sitting in the middle of the table. "I still can't believe you found something like this," Flash said.

"So what happened to Risky?" Braeburn asked.

Lock smiled. "After I defeated Zaihon I whet back and took her home. Of course that might be the last time I see her."

"That must be really tough to louse a friend like that," Alex said as he examined the hourglass.

"Yeah, but even if you sometimes louse old friend you'll always find new ones," Lock replied with a small smile.

"Well you'll always have us to have your back," Cheese said.


“Oh this is just herbal,” Cadalna said in her huff of frustration.

“On the contrary Cadalna, this has been a successful test,” Chaos said. He extended his are to the three pillars. Lighting flue out to hit the three stone faces to create another Cambrima. “I never intended for my personal solders to win. I intended for them to be the new body for Dogold.”

Pieces of red armor flew around the blue solder till they formed in to the shape of the fallen knight over the solder.

“Is-is that…” Cadalna was at a lost for words. She eminently tackled the red lion with tears rolling down her face. She grabbed on to his arm in her joy. “Oh Dogold I missed you so much.”

“Get off of me you pink lollypop,” the knight of rage yelled out as he pushed the crying creator. “If you think a bunch of ponies can beat me the you even dumber than I thought, And when I get my power back I will get my revenge,”


To be continued

Next time on Ponï Zuden Sentai Kyoryuger

"Let's show them why appleloosa's the best"

"Too bad I won't be arond to see my handy work..."

"Mind if I sweep here?"

"No mater what I'm still me."

Next time. Brave 13: An Apple to the Core

BRAVE IN!

Author's Note:

sorry for the delay. this might not have been my best work.

shout out to laserbolt24. the Power rangers opining is only for this chapter

Please leave a comment