• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 1,544 Views, 44 Comments

Ponï Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



When an ancient evil raises it's up to six unlikely heros to work together to stop it

  • ...
11
 44
 1,544

Brave 4. The royal meaning.

It's been a few days since Trixie had join the team. She had decided to live in the spirit base with Lockpick and Cheese Sandwich. Braeburn however had decided to continue to live at his house in Appleloosa and agreed to keep Trixie's cart in his barn. The four had gotten use to their new lives as heros but one thing still bothered them and that was the last member of the team, Kyoryu Green. They didn't know anything about him except that he was a pegasus and had amazing sword skills. But the team didn't have time for that.

The capital city of Equestria, Canterlot was under attack. Kyoryu Red,Blue,and Pike were in Kyoryuzin fighting off two monsters. the monsters were hunched backed and were covered in spikes. They almost looked like the Zorima. Kyoryuzin had punched one of them with his shield but was attacked from behind by the other one. The rangers were knocked back to mimic Kyoryuzin.

"These things are much easier to deal with when their normal size." The unicorn dressed in pink said as she along with the other two ponies got up. "Braeburn's lucky. He gets to fight them on the ground."

"But he's missing all the fun. I mean we're in a giant robot. How awesome is that." Kyoryu Blue said as he raised his hoof to block an attack with the giant shield.

"Focus on the battle at hoof." Kyoryu Red said as their mech swung it's drill at the monsters. Soon out of nowhere Parasgun came in to the fight. His tail was split opened with a blaster. He jumped into the air and turned around to fire a few shots at one of the giant Zorima. The Voltasaur slid on the ground before kicking the monster Kyoryuzin was fighting

On the ground the remaining Kyoryuger was fighting of a group of normal Zorima. He sweeped a few to cause the foot soldiers to fall before hooking onto a lamp post to kick one of them in the back. He then fired his gun to force the goons back. "Wow! Taking this many of them down is much easier when you have a pony to helping you out."

As Kyoryu Black said that a few of the Zorima few into the air. When the earth pony turned around he saw a familiar pegasus in a green batta suit and holding a sword. "Did I come at a bad time? "The pegasus said in a cocky tone.

"Not at all!" Kyoryu Black said relieved to no longer battle alone anymore.

"And I didn't come alone." Kyoryu Green said. Jumping in to assist the black dinosaur was a similar one colored in green. It spun around to attack the giant monster with its claw like tail. As the dinos fought the green ranger pulled out a green beast battery. He pressed the button and loaded it into his gun. "Brave In!" He then ran the cylinder down his right fore lag.

"ARMOR ON!"

"VAMOLA MUCHO!"

The armor appeared and he now held a claw like weapons in one hoof and his sword in the other. He then charged in full force, swinging both his weapons. The green ranger spun around to hit the soldiers.The black ranger covered him with his gun. The earth pony then pulled out his own Beast Battery.

"Time to wrap this up." Both Kyoryu Red and Black said. The pony in black loaded his Gaburevalver. At the same time the rangers in Kyoryuzin pulled their Gaburevalvers and pointed them forward. Energy charged in Gabutyra's mouth. The robot leaned forward and launched there finishing blast

"Kyoryuzin Brave Finish!!!"

One of the monsters blew up when the blast hit. The other one was shortly defeated by Parasagun and Zakutor.

"GABURINCHO! PRASAGUN+PRASGUN!"

"VAMOLA MUCHO!"

Kyoryu Black spun the cylinder and aimed his gun at the remaining enemies. "Kyoryu Brave Finish!" He yelled as he pulled the trigger which caused a large blast of purple energy to be fired. Kyoryu green spread his wings to avoid the attack. When the blast hit all of the remaining enemies were destroyed.

"Yo Braeburn!" A voice yelled. The earth pony turned around to see his team running tories him. When they all got together the four of them transformed back to their civilian forms. "I hope you were okay on your own." Lock said

"Well I did have a little help." Braeburn said as he nodded over to the unknown pony.

"Hey! Your that guy who helped us back in appleloosa." Lock said as he pointed a hoof to the pegasus.

The pony in green walked up the group before speaking. "Yes I am but this time I have another reason to be here."

"What would that be mister "I'm too good to show my face'" Trixie said in a condescending tone.

The masked pony was silent for a moment as he walked past the group and looked tortes the casal. "As you may or may not know I'm a member of the royal guard." He said with his back to the others.

"No way." Cheese Sandwich said in amazement before looking at Lock. "What does that mean?"

The pegasus turned tours the other four." It means that The Princess wants to see you four." He said

All four of their jaws dropped at same time as they heard that. "You mean Princess Celestia!?" They all yelled out wide eyed in unison


In the castle two guards were standing at attention in front of a large door. One was a white Pegasus and the other was a black unicorn. The guards were standing a their posts four hours as nothing of importers was happening.

"So. How's the family?" The unicorn asked the pegasus trying to start some small talk.

"They're doing alright." The pegasus said in an upbeat tone." You know Kiki just started to fly on her own."

"That's great" the unicorn responded "She'll be getting her cutie mark in no time."

*CRASH*

All of a sudden a loud crash was heard around the corner of the hall. "what was that!?" The unicorn asked.

"I don't know. But you stay here." The pegasus said as he went to investigate. "AAAAHHHH!!!" The white pony yelled along with a loud metallic clank and a flash of light.

"Storm Watch?" The unicorn said as he came closer to see what had happen to his friend. Coming around were a large created cover in chains and metal parts and was definitely themed after a prison. The guard face showed he was scared by the monster. "U-Under the orders of P-Princess Celestia I demand you identify your self." He said nervously.

"Debo Royaroya." The creator said as it put it's right fist onto his chest. "And under orders of Lord Deboth your under arrest." He then threw a small cage attached to a chain. When it landed on the ground a flash of light whet off and the pony disappeared. He then pulled the cage up him as he laghted.

"Excellent work Royaroya." Dogold said as he came up to the monster out of nowhere. "There's nothing more infuriating to a worrier then to be locked up."

"Thank you lord Dogole." The jail monster said as he bowed before the red loin. "But what shall I do about the Kyoryugers?" He asked as he whent back to attention.

"Oh don't worry about them. You just focus on gathering rage." Dogold said as he ran his fingers across his sword. "after the battle they were just in I bet they don't have any power left to fight. HA HA HA HA!"


The four ponies were nothing short of amazed as they walked down the grand hall being led by the green dressed pegasus. They were taken away by all the stain glass windows depicting major Equestrian events. The sister princesses victory against Discord, the return of the Elements of Harmony, and the crowning of Princess Twilight.

Trixie had a big grin on her face as she hopped down the hall like Cheese Sandwich at an accordion convention. "I can't believe we're meaning Princess Celestia. It's like a dream come true."

"I had a dream that I became famous by parodying other, more successful pony's songs." Cheese Sandwich said. The other four stopped and looked at the curly haired pony. After a moment of awkward silence the group continued down the hall.

"Um yes it is a great honor to meet the Princess." The pegasus said. "She was the one who gave me Zakutor’s Beast Batteries."

"So you didn't meet Torin. Did you?" Lock asked

"No I didn't but it's still a great honor to be chosen out of everybody and I have to live up to her judgment." Kyoryu Green said. After a moment they came to the throne room. As soon as they passed the large door all five of them bowed as the white Alicorn with the three toun mane sat in front of them.

"Greeting my little ponies. I am so happy to finally meet the Kyoryugers." The sun Princess said in a soft voice.

They then all raised their heads. "It's a honor your majesty." Lock said

"Um Princess Celestia." Trixie said nervously. "I'm not sure if I should ask this but are you looking for a new apprentice?" She asked as she fanned her eyelashes.

"Ha ha!" The Alicorn laugh happily. " I'm sorry young unicorn but I'm not looking for a new student at the moment, and you also have some responsible that need your full attention."

"If you don't mind me asking, why you want to see us?" Braeburn asked

The sun Princess smiled. "As ruler of this land I feel that I should get to know it's new heros." She then looked over to Kyoryu Green. "As well as introduce you to your newest team member. Do you mind revealing your self."

"Awe I wanted to be mysterious a bit longer." The pegasus said as he took out his Gaburevalver and unloaded the Beast Battery. The battle suite disagreed to reveled an orange pegasus with a blue mane. He was dressed in Royal guard Armor and his cutie mark was a lightning bolt with a shield. "I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Flash Sentry."

"Am I late." A familiar said. In a flash of light Torin appeared next to the Princess.

"Ah Torin. It's been such a long time." Celestia said as one of her unicorn maids enterd the room with a cart of tea and sweets.

"Celestia it's been too long."

"Torin, you know The Princess?" Lock asked in surprise.

"Torin was a good friend of my mentor Starswirl the Bearded. We've meat a couple of times." Celestia said as the maid continued to pass out refreshments to the others. "When the Deboth started to rise, he gave me the Green beast batteries to give to a pony I felt was deserved to defend the world."

"As a close friend I felt she should have some input on who would be on the team."The Wise God said as took a saucer and cup in his talons. "Lock, since Flash is our newest member why don't you and Braeburn show him the Spirit Base ."

Lock nodded as the three left the room. After a few miners the four who remained had finished their tea but were still cheating .Their conversion was cut short when a gust of wind blow past toren. "A Debo monster is attacking." Torin said.

"Aw. But I want to keep having tea with the Princess." Trixie ground

"Don't worry Trixie I'll still be here when you get back." Celestia said

"Come on. Let's go!" Cheese said as he ran out of the room with the blue unicorn closes.

Ones they left the sun Princess looked at Toren. "You certainly picked out an interesting team."

"Ha. And the bearers of the elements are no different."

"True."
[ht]

In the streets of Canterlot were filled with ponies in a panic. The prison monster was the cause of the distribution with a group of Zorima behind him. The Royal guard tried there best to stop the chaos but any attempt they made ended in them getting captured.

Soon the Zorima were hit out of nowhere with pink and blue blast. Appearing in front of the monsters were Kyoryu Blue and Pink holding their Gabucanon. “You think you can take care of the goons on your own?” Kyoryu Pink asked as she detached the sword of the gun and charged the jail monster.

The pink covered unicorn helder the sword in her magic and swung it around her body. She delivered a few hits before the monster blocked the blade with his chain. The monster then delivered a punch sending her back.

The blue ranger was continued to fire at the foot soldiers. He jumped over the group. her pulled the the pump back on his weapon and aimed it.

“VAMOLA MUCHO!”

He then fired a large blast of energy at the goons. However Kyoryu Blue was attacked by a bolt of lightning and flue back. When he got up he saw Dogold."You didn't think it would be that easy." Dogold said as he held his sword.

The earth pony lifted himself up before he armed his weapon."Ooh! you're a big one." He said with a grin under his mask.

"Oh no you don't!" Dogold said as he swung his sword and shot out lightning bolts. The lighting hit and sent the Kyoryuger flying.

Kyoryu Pink continued to attack with her sword. She spun the blade before she trusted it into the monster. The monster fell back. He swung the his cage and threw it at the ranger. In a flash of light the unicorn disappeared. "All locked up." The two monster then started to leave since there was nothing more for them.


Lock, Braeburn, and Flash all entered the main room of the Spirit Base. The two were just finishing their tour as well as allow Flash to charge his Beast Batteries. "Wow this place is amazing." The Pegasus said.

"I know. It still impressed me too." Lock said as a high pitched tone filled the room. Flash and Braeburn looked at him with confused looks. Lockpick pulled out his belt buckle. "What!? Don't judge me." He said as he pressed the button on the device."Hello"

(Lock! It's me.) The voice on the other side was Cheese Sandwich. (You will not believe what I just saw. Trixie got captured.)

"What!?" The three yelled as they heard the news.

(Ooh look. Squeals.) The earth pony said getting off topic.

"Don't get distracted by the rodents. Where is she?" Braeburn said

(I don't know. I got blasted into a tree.) Cheese said.(Oh no. They're not accepting me! No! Nooooo!)

The line went dead. "I'm sure he's fine." Lock said as he put away his communicator. "More importantly we need to find Trixie!"

"I think we should try the caves outside Canterlot." Flash said. The three nodded as they grabbed their Beast Batteries and ran to the pedestal to left the Base.


Many of the caves outside Canterlot have all been abandoned after the Changelings attacked the city. Royaroya stood at attention in front of a cave. Given that he was the only thing in the almost barren landscape it made it easy to find him. The three stallions stood in front of the monster holding their Gaburevalvers. "Ready guys!?" Lock asked as he held up his battery

"Ready!" The others responded as they held up thers.

"Brave In!"

"GABURINCHO! GABUTYRA!"

"PARASGUN!"

"ZAKUTOR!"

"Kyoryu Change!" They all yelled out as they started to dance and perform their transforma. "Fire!" They fired upward and their battle suits soon appeared. They all took their fighting stances.

"Flash." Kyoryu red said. "Since you can fly go and help Trixie."

The pegasus nodded as flow up into the air and strait into the cave. The other two readied their weapons to fight Royaroya. The garde flue as fast as he coude. he eventually came to a large cage with a lot of guards trapped trapped in it.

"Flash!" Trixie yelled as she came to the front of the cage. Her mane was in a mess.

"Don't worry I'll get you all out." Kyoryu green said as he pulled out his sword. "Now stand back." In only three quick slashes the bars on the front of the cage and the prisoners were freed.

"Thank a lot." The blue unicorn said as she came up to the pegasus. However the victory was short lived when they saw the red lone warrior come in from behind.

He held his sword up and charged it with lighting. "You Kyoryugers are so infuriating." Dogold said. He then swung the blade and fired the lighting at the two. Kyoryu Green used his sword to block the attack. In one swift motion he spun around and redirect the attack right back at him. The monster stumbled back. "What on earth!? That was on of my strongest attack." He then disappeared in a flash of lightning

"How'd you do that?" Trixie asked

"I'm a pegasus. Redirect lighting like that was no problem." The pegasus said. The then started to make there way out of the cave.


Kyoryu Red punched Royaroya with his Gabutyra Fang. He then had the dino head bite the monster. Kyoryu Black tried to hit him with the Parasa shot but the earth pony missed and was sent across the battlefield. The monster then threw his cage at the black dressed pony. "Lock! Catch!" Before Kyoryu black got capture he threw his bow gun to his friend.

The unicorn caught the weapon. The monster turned tours the Kyoryuger. "Now it's time for you to get locked up along with your friend." The monster said as he threw the cage.

Lock shot the cage and distorted it. "I'm sorry but no one locks up a unicorn who's special talent is to brake locks." Kyoryu red said as he combine his Gabutero Fang and the Parasa Shot into a new weapon.

"Fang Shot Finish!!"

He swung the weapon and fired a beam of purple and effective defeated the monster. He turned around and held the Fang Shot behind his head. After the exploded Kyoryu Black reappeared.

"Wow Lock, that was pretty cool." The earth pony said. "Where did you learn something like that?"

"Would you believe I read it in a manga."

Soon Kyoryu Green and Trixie ran towards them." I see every things all taken care of" Trixie said. Unfortunately the victory was short lived as Royaroya turned into a giant. "Oh that's just great!"

"I love this job" Luckyuro said behind some rocks. Out of nowhere an acorn hit her in the head."owww!" She trended around a saw Cheese Sandwich with a group of squeals in front of him. There was a moment of silence before the orange pony yelled.

"Attack!"

The small army charge at the spy. "Ahhh! Unlucky!"

The three Kyoryugers all took out their Beast Batteries. "Brave In." They all threw the batteries and soon Gabutyra,Parasagun, and Zakutor all appeared.

"All right. Biting Gattai!" Gabutyra started the convention like before but Parasagun and Zakutor formed the arms. Kyoryu Red,Black, and Green all appeared in the black room.

"KYORYUZIN WESTERN! YEEHAA!"

If he wasn't wearing a mask Flash's face would show surprised.

"Okay let's show this chump how we do it in Appleloosa." Kyoryu Black said as he put both his hooves together. Royaroya swung his cage at the robot but it jumped to the side and fired a few shots mid air with the black arm. The robot then delivered a slash with it's claws. It then fired a shot at the monster point blank.

“Hows about we wrap this up.” Kyoryu Red said as the three readied their final attack. Kyoryuzin started to use it’s claw to form a ball of energy. It then held the ball in its gun arm before firing it.

“KYORYU WESTERN BRAVE FINISH!!!”

the ball hit it’s target and the jail monster was defeated.


Confetti and the sound of party poppers filled the air of the Spirit Base. The base was decorated with balloons and other party decorations. The table was filled with snacks and the five Kyoryugers sat around it with a mug of cider in their hooves.

“I propose a toast.” Lock said as he raised his mug. “To the fully formed Voltasore team.” The five all clanked their mugs together and drank in celebration.

Torin and Celestia stood to the side as the young ponies had their fun. “I’m happy for them.” Celestia said with a smile

“Indeed.” Torin said. “In time they power will grow as well as their friendship.”

“I see you've been reading my students friendship reports.” The alcorn said with a sly look on her face.

“I will admit she does have a talent for that sort of thing.”

“Come on it a party” Cheese said as he came in between the two immortals. “Lets play some games."


To be continued

Next time on Ponï Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger

"ah, lucky number 13"

"You know, you sorta look like my friend Pinkie Pie."

"A sentai team is only as powerful as the bonds between it's team members"


Next time: One for all, All for one

Brave In!

Author's Note:

To all of you Twilight Sparkle fan boys who down vote this story just because you saw that Flash Sentry was in it pleas don't do that. If you going to down vote this, do it because of my crapy writing. Now with my rant out of the way, I only have one more chapter to wright before I go on brake

Pleas leave a comment