• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 1,540 Views, 44 Comments

Ponï Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



When an ancient evil raises it's up to six unlikely heros to work together to stop it

  • ...
11
 44
 1,540

Brave 1. Hear the roar of the new heroes!

Dinosaurs plus ponies.
Crossing over billions of years to protect the world, History's strongest, bravest team has now appeared!
hear them roar !"

Brave 1

The sun was high in the sky. A gust of wind blow threw the planes. The only thing in the wasteland was the unconcern body of a stallion. He was a young gray unicorn with a long black mane. His cutie mark was three keys overlapping each other. Around his neck was a blue scarf. "Oh my head,” He groaned as he came to.

There was no sign of life for miles. "How the hay did I end up out here?” he said as he lifted himself up. He had no memory of what had happened to him. “Last thing I remember was that I found a cave and I thought there was treasure in it.”

As he shook off some of the dust from his body he felt something hit the ground. He looked to find a small red cylinder. The two ends of it were silver with spike. It had a white number one on and in the middle of it was a picture of strange reptile

The stallion pick up the object and took a long look at it. “Oh. Now I remember.” he said as his mind went back to how he got here.

TTT____TTT

The gray unicorn waked threw a dark cave with no idea what was ahead of him. The path was illuminated by the deep blue glow his horn gave off. He continued to go deeper into the cave until he eventually found an open cavern.

He took a look around to find drawings on the walls. They depicted large reptile like creatures in various colors. The one that caught his attention the most was the red one that was on two legs and looked bigger than the others. As he continued into the cavern he found a large stone chest.

He put two hooves on the chest as he examined it. “There must be something valuable in here.” he said with a smile. He then attempted to open the chest but the lid didn’t give. “Well they don’t call me Lockpick for nothing.” A blue aura appeared on the lock keeping the box sealed. Soon the treasure hunter heard a click. His face lit up as he started to open the chest.

However his enthusiasm died as he looked to see the contents of the chest. The chest was empty except for a strange red cylinder. "What the hay is this!?" He said as he pick up the objected in his magic. All of a sudden a flash of light filled the room. Lock Pick used his hoof to shield his eyes from the light.

When the light faded Lock saw he was no longer in the cave. It looked to be an ancient ruin. On the pliers were sculptures of strange reptiles and in the middle was a stone table. The stallion looked around to find a box in the back of the room. The box had numbered slots with the same cylinders in each slot. He continued to explore the until a voice interrupted him


"Glad you can make it." A deep voice said. Lockpick turned around to find the strangest creature he had ever seen. The creature was bipedal and looked almost bird like. His feathers were a dark blue and was dressed in a white robe with red lines. "Do not be alarmed, I mean you no harm. I am The Wise God Torin."

“Wh-where am I?” Lockpick asked surprised at the creature.

“You are in the Spirit Base.” Torin explained as he sat at the stone table. “Come, sit and I’ll explain everything.” The unicorn hesitated as he approached the table. The bird creator held up a white tea pot and poured it into two cups.

“You being here is no accident” Toirn started as Lock took a sip of the tea. “Millions years ago, before the age of ponies the world was ruled by a species called the Zyudenryu. But an evil force known as the Deboth Army had started to spread their chaos across the land. It was up to the Ten Great Zyudenryus and the brave warriors who fought alongside them to protect this world. In the end, the Deboth Army was sealed deep inside the earth.”

“Cool story but what does that have to do with me?” Lockpick asked as he finished his tea.

“The Deboth Army had started to rise again. In response to this the great Gabutyra has picked you to defend this world.”

“But I'm just a treasure hunter. How am I going to save the world?"

"The thing you found in the chest is called a Beast Battery." Torin explained. "With it you will be able to use Gabutyra power. You and the other four brave heroes shall become the new Kyoryugers."

Lock looked at the battery in his hoof. He didn't know what to make of what this bird thing was saying. For most of his life many just called him a thief. This could be his one chance to make a real name for himself. Then again he could have been knocked out and this was all a dream. "This is a whole lot to take in. I don't even understand half of what you're saying."

Toirn was silent for a moment. "I understand. I won't force you to do this. Take some time to think about it. It shall all be clear soon enough." As the spirit finished a bright light filled the room blinding the stallion.

TTT___TTT

The unicorn put the battery into a pocket in his scarf." Well I should probably try to get out of this dust trap." He said as he started to find a way out of the wasteland. "I wonder who the other four ponies that guy picked?" He continued on his was thinking about his experience.


Deep at the bottom of the ocean laded a large ice castle. The outside of it was an iceberg with plant-like parts coming out of it. In the main room stood five bodies. "There the last of us are now free." One of the creators said. the creator was dressed in a red and black cloak with gold trim. There was a large crown on his head with spikes and three stones around his face with different expressions on them. A large, curved spike came off of his shoulder. He looked at the rest of the creators with a book clenched in his hand

"Oh. I'm so happy to be free again Chaos ." A feminine said happily. It came from a creature colored in mostly pink and yellow. There were hearts all over her body and had a white face with a large smile on it. On her chest was a large heart with a stone face on it that had a joyful expression on it. "isn't that right Luckyuro?"


"Right Candelilla." A high pitched voice responded. Coming closer to Candelilla was a shorter creature. it looked to be made out of green rags and patches. On it's two orange brads were two large, golden bells. "I wonder what kind of new fun thing the world has now."

" Will you two shut up!" A deep angry voice yelled. swinging his black sword was a red lion creature with horns coming off his head. On his chest were two drums and a stone face with an angry expression. His wore a cloth with a yellow tiger print over the lower section of his body. "It's bad enough I was frozen for a million years but you two won't give me a moment of peace! And then there's you."

The last of the creators was covered in blue and gray armor weeping uncontrollably. "Why don't you ever stop crying!" The red lion yelled as he pointed his sword to the blue solder.

"Oh don't mind Dogold, Aigaron. Just remember to keep smiling." Candelilla said as she tickled Aigaron with a handful of pink fathers. Soon the solder started to laugh as terse continued to fall from his eyes.

"Focus everyone." The priest said getting their attention. "We need to collect energy to revive Deboth." The three knights then stood in front of three pillars with lights going up and large stone faces with different expressions on them. One happy, one angry, and one sad. The three pleased their hands on the glowing orbs at the bottom of the line of lights. A black smoke soon appeared around the angry face.

Lightning shot out of the angry face's mouth. The lightning soon formed into a monster that had a black body and a large red beetle horn on its head. It had large lime green eyes. On it's right arm there was a white gauntlet with a red eight point star. "Ha ha ha ha ha"

"Now go and collect the emotional energy of these weak ponies, Strong Beetle ." Chaos said. The monster then disappeared in black smoke.


After a few hours Lockpick was exhausted. He had no idea how long he’s been in the wasteland for. Eventually he saw a town on the horizon. The unicorn’s face lite up as he saw his salvation. He ran as fast his tired legs can carry him.

He was breathing heavily as he crawled to the town’s entrance. As the stallion passed the welcome sign he collapsed

“Well howdy there.” A male voice with a southern accent announced said. Lockpick looked to see a yellow earth pony with light orange mane. He wore a brown vest and a matching Stetson. “Welcome to Aaaaapplelooosa! My name is Braeburn and…”

The farm pony was interrupted when Lockpick raised his hoof. “Listen dude I’ve been in the hot sun for who knows how long. I need food or water or something.” He then collapsed again.

“Well why didn't you say so. I'll fix ya right up." The farm pony said. Lock struggled to lift himself up to follow Braeburn. After a few minutes of waking the two eventually came to an average looking house in town. "Make yourself at home. Pa out at the store so it's just the two of us." Braeburn said as the pair entered the house.

"Thank you." Lock said as he sat on the sofa.

"Think nothing of it. It's my pleasure." The earth pony said as he entered the kitchen. "Pie be out soon so hold tight."

Lock looked around the room. It could use a good dusting but it was nice. He saw a framed picture on the wall of large group of ponies in front of a barn. He found Braebern standing next to a orange mare with a blond mane and wearing a Stetson almost like his. "I guess this is his family. I can't imagine having that many relatives."

"It ain't all bad. We all got each other backs and we all care for each other." Braeburn said as he entered the living room holding an apple pie. He sat the apple pie on the coffee table. "But enough about me. Mined telling me a little about yourself." The farm pony said as he cut up the pie

"Well let's see. My name is Lockpick and I'm a treasure hunter." The unicorn said as he was served a slice of apple pie.

"Wow that's awesome! Did you find anything cool like in those Daring Do books.!"

"No, I mostly make a living doing odd jobs and gambling ." Lock said in between bites. "But one day I want to be like the SGS Special Ops agents."

"The SG what?" Braeburn asked

"The SGS Special Ops are a group of awesome archeologist who find amazing treasures all around the world."

"Well that's cool." Braeburn said as he ate his slice of pie. The two continued to chat as they ate. All of a sudden they heard a loud noise coming from out side. The two wheat to the window and was surprised at what they saw. Coming down the dirt round was an army of weird, gray monsters with what looked like seaweed on their heads. behind the army was a large beetle like Creature .The beetle slammed it's white gantlet on the ground. When it did a surge of electricity traveled threw the ground and caused a cart of hay to explode

"What's going on!?" Lock asked in shock.

"I don't know but the sheriff goanna need some help." He earth pony said as he ran to the back door. "Y'all stay here where it safe." He then left the house. Lock turned back to window where he saw the gray goons ransack the town. The beetle creator continued to shoot electrostatic and distorting parts of the town.

Soon the sheriff appeared in front of the monsters with two earth ponies accompanying him. "Now hold it right there." The sheriff said.

"I don't have time to deal with you. Zorima attack!" The monster said. As soon as he said the order a group of the gray goons attacked the sharifs as he walked away.

"Come on. We need to defend this town." The three ponies fought as hard as they could against the cheaters

"VAMOLA!"

A series of blast hit the Zorima ." What in the world?" The sheriff said as all of them turned to see the pony who saved them.He was an earth pony dressed a black suite with the design of a silver dino head with yellow teeth. He had a piece of silver, spiky armor on his right shoulder and his fore legs were covered In a gray scale design. His head was covered with a black helmet with a black visor. In his hoof was a yellow and black gun. He pointed the gun at the goons and shot at them again. He charged forward and began to fight the soldiers.

Lock just watch as the beetle monster continued to destroy the town. The stallion saw that there was still a filly in the street and in the monsters path. The monster slammed his hand on the ground causing more electricity to shoot out. Lock ran out the front door as fast as he could to get in between the blast and the child. The blast hit the unicorn knocking him back.

"Run kid!" Lock said as he picked himself up. The filly ran to the nearest building. "If you think your going to get away with this, think again." The monster ignored him as more Zorima appeared and started to attack him. Not knowing what to do the unicorn ran with the Zorima close behind. After a few minutes Lockpick found himself outside the town. He and the soldiers soon stopped dead in his tracks when they ran into a large shadow.

Standing before them was a huge red and black reptile. It had green eyes, yellow spikes on it's head, a yellow tail, and stood on two lags.

"RRRROOAAR!!!"

The reptile's roar caused the Zorima to run away in a panic but Lockpick stayed. Unlike the soldiers, he didn't fear it. "Y-your Gabutyra!" He said. The reptile nodded it's head before crouching down and meeting him eye to eye. There was a moment of silence. Gabutyra opens his large mouth and dropped the same gun the black stallion had as well as three more red Beast Batters.

"So I guess this means you want me to help that guy in black?" Lock said as he picked up the items and look up at Gabutyra. Gabutyra just nodded again. A smile appeared on the unicorn's face." You really know how to persuade a guy." He then turned around and made his way back to town.


Back at the town the pony dressed in black was fighting off more of the goons. He performed a roundhouse kick and knocked one of them into three others before shooting at the others with his gun.

“They just keep coming.” The earth pony said. One of the soldiers swung it’s weapon at the pony but was blocked by his fore leg before shooting again.

At the same time Lockpick had entered the town again. “Okay let’s see. There’s an army of seaweed headed freaks attacking. A pony dressed in black is beating them up. And a giant lizard just told me to help him. This can only get crazier.” Lock said to himself before pulling out the Beast Battery from his scarf. He held it in one hoof and the gun in the other.

“Brave In!”

Lock pressed the button on the battery. As he did the the white picture of the lizard turned to a ruby color. He then pushed down lever on the back of the gun causing the mouth to open. He placing the battery into the slot in the front before closing the mouth.


“Gaburincho! Gabutyra!

Lock then yelled out “Kyoryery Change!” before spinning the cylinder. A catchy rhythm then came out from the gun. He aimed the gun at the Zorima.

“Fire!”

He pulled the trigger. An energy construct of Gabutyra flue out of the gun. It hit a few of the Zorima before flying behind the gray unicorn. The mouth then closed on to him causing energy to flow over his body. The energy soon turned into a red version of the masked pony’s suite . his helmet was red with a black visor. The helmet also covered his horn cunfferbly. The pony looked over himself. "So I'm a Kyoreruger now? Okay then, let's get wild!"

Kyoryery Red then ran in to the group of soldiers before he punched one of them in the head with his hoof.

"Wow! thanks partner." Kyoryery Black said.

"No problem." Kyoryery Red said as he fought off more of the goons.

Kyoryery Black continued to blast them with his gun. The two eventually came back to back as they were soon surrounded by Zorima. "Things are starting to get a little crowded." The earth pony said. As soon as he said that a green blur flue passed the two causing some of the goons to go flying.

"What the hay!" Kyoryery Red said. Standing in front of them was a pegasus who was dressed in a green version of the Kyoreruger suits. In his hoof was a sword with a lime green blade. He swung the blade to knock back more of the goons.

Kyoryery Red grabbed one of the soldiers and spun it around before throwing it. "You guys think you can handle this creeps. I going for the boss."


"Shore thing." Kyoryery Black as he punched one of the soldiers. Kyoryery Green just nodded as he blocked an attack with his sword. Kyoreru Red jumped over the soldiers before running after the monster. The unicorn found the beetle monster destroying more of the town.

"Eat this!" The red dressed stallion yelled as he slammed both of his back hooves into the monster. He then landed a few feet away. "Prepare to get your flank kicked by the fanged hero. Kyoreru Red!" He then struck a dynamic pose.

Strong Beetle slammed his gauntlet on to the ground. Electricity went threw the ground tortes him but the unicorn jumped into the air to avoid the attack. He then started to repeatedly punch the monster. "Had enough yet!?" The Kyoreruger said as he performed a backflip and pulled out his gun. He twisted the belt buckle sideways and opened it to reveal the three other red Beast batteries. He pulled out a battery and held it in front of him.

"Brave In!"

After pressing the button on the battery he opened up the mouthpiece aging and loaded it into the gun. He then spun the cylinder

"GABURINCHO! GABUTARA+GABUTARA!"


"VAMOLA MUCHO!"

"Zyuden Brave Finish!" he yelled as energy charged in the gun. He then pulled the trigger casing two blasts of energy to fly towards the monster in a helix. As they hit Kyoryery Red turned around. The monster exploded behind him as he walked away. Soon the other two Kyorerugers soon came up to him. "Did you guys see that!?"

"Oh yeah we did. That was amazing." Kyoryery Black said. Kyoreru Green remainder silent.

"It was nothing." The unicorn said as he opened the gun again. He then pressed a button on the side to release the two Beast Batteries. As the two batters fell into his hooves the red suit disappeared revealing the gray stallion.

"No way!" Kyoryery Black said as he did the same thing to reveal that it was Braeburn." Why didn't you tell me you were one of us?"

"That's because I just got my powers." Lock answered. He then looked at Kyoreru Green who was still in his ranger form. "So do you know who this guy is?"

"Not a clue." Brabune said

"In all honesty I would like to keep my identity private."Kyoryery Green said. The two nodded. He then spread his wings out before flying off into the sky.

The two stallions looked at each other . "Well that was rood. The least he could do is give us his name."

"Don't worry. I think we'll see him again soon." Lock said with a smile. "But I think the more important thing is we're a team now."

"You got that right. Together we're going to protect everyone from throws monsters." The two then bro hoofed as they laughed in happiness of their new friendship.


To be continued


Next time on Ponï Zyuden Sentai Kyoreruger


"Looks like our Beast Batteries run out of power"


"I'd like to introduce you to my friend. Parrasagum!"


"Good thing I was hear or that could have gotten messy."


"I am The Great Kyoryery Pink!"


Next time: Brave 2. A team comes together.


Brave In.

Author's Note:

if your going to complain about my horrible spelling and grammar atlases tell me where to fix it.

leave a comment to tell me what you think