• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 1,544 Views, 44 Comments

Ponï Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



When an ancient evil raises it's up to six unlikely heros to work together to stop it

  • ...
11
 44
 1,544

Special Brave 9. Who is the stallon with the red tie

At the crack of dawn the battle damaged Kyoryugers were training. Four of the ponies had made their training camp in a remote area. It was close to a small forest and a lake. Braeburn and Trixie were doing push-ups wile Lock and Cheese were sparing. Trixie was struggling as opposed to Braeburn who wasn't even breaking a swat with one fore leg behind his back.

During their fight, the orange party pony blocked each attack Lock delivered. "Hey Cheese, do you mind if I ask you something?" Lock asked as he performed a sweep. Cheese avoided the attack by jumping.

"What?" Cheese replied.

"Were did you learn how to fight?" Lock asked as he performed a kick. " I mean Trixie grew up in a circus so she leaned acrobatics, Flash is in the Role Guard, Braeburn built up muscle after years of farm work, and I spent a year in the bad part of Rouge Port."

"Oh, I just swing my hooves around and hope for the best." The earth pony said.

The gray unicorn stopped in his tracks." Really?" He said.

At that moment the earth pony ran up to his opponent and trapped him in a head lock. "That and I grew up with eleven older brothers." Cheese said as he smiled at his victory. "Hey is this why we call you Lock? Ha-ha!"

“Okay, very funny, now uncle. Uncle!" The black haired pony banged his hoof on the ground rapidly to signal that he gave up.

"And...Ten!" Trixie was triumphant in completion her exercise. Her mane was an ablaut mess and she was sweating like she just ran a marathon. "How are you holding up Braeburn?" She asked as she turned to the stallion.

"298...299...300 even. Woo, I haven't felt this good since pa taught me how to wrestle a bare." The farmer said as he wiped the sweat from his brow. "Hey, Flash is late. We all a agreed to train today."

Trixe fell backward and pleased her fore leg over her eyes. "Flash gat an emergency call from Canterlot last night. Odds are he had to stay overnight."

As if on cue the orange Pegasus flue down from the sky. He was dressed in his golden guard armor (minis the helmet) and a green saddle bag. "Sorry guys but I can't stay long. Caption Terui assigned me to helping in an invasion in Seaddle. But I did remember to bring you guys breakfast." He pulled out a brown paper bag out of his saddle bag and threw it to the others.

"Frayed alfalfa on a roll, awesome." Cheese said as he passed out the sandwiches.

Lock turned to the Pegasus. "Don't worry; I know you have responsibility of your own. We'll be here all day training so don't worry."

"Unless a monster attacks." Cheese added.

"Thanks for understanding Lock." The solder said as he looked up to the sky. "I need to go. I'm supports to meet my transport in a few minutes. Good bye." And with that the Pegasus flew away.

Lock walked over to the group and pulled a sandwich out of the bag. "Alright guys, take a break and then we're going ruining."


Flash stood at the side of a dirt road. He was rather nervous about working with a pony he never meat before. All he knew was that they were in the same branch. After a few minutes of waiting Flash was about to give up and report back to the Caption. That's when he heard a loud noise. Flash turned to the right and saw a large dust cloud coming toads him. After a moment he saw that it was a vehicle. It was much sleeker then a normal cart and it didn't have a pony pulling it. It had six wheels with two of them held in the air. On the front of it was a silver R. The vehicle stopped in in front of the Pegasus. "What the?!"

A earth pony with a blueish gray cote come out of the right side and looked over the roof at the solder. "Ha, did I scare you." The stallion asked. His black mane was done up nicely and he had on a gray suit. Under the jacket were a white dress shirt and a red tie. His cutie mark was a black tire with a red outline "Hi, I'll be your partner and you transport. My name is Shinnosuke Tomari, or just Tomari." The pony introduced himself

"Um, Flash Sentry." The blue haired stallion mumbled with wide eyes. He just stood there staring at the metal machine. He couldn't get over how amazing it was.

"Hey!" Tomari clapped his hooves together to snap out the Pegasus. "It the car isn't it. Don't worry I get that look a lot."

Flash shook his head to regain his concertino. "Just what in Equestria is it?" He asked.

The earth pony put his hooves on the front of the machine and put on a smooth smile. "It's called The Tridoron. It's a specialized vehicle that one of my friends made. Able to go faster than anything on ground and a bunch of hidden surprises, but enough gawking at this awesome thing. Get in."

Flash opened the door. The interior was small. It had two seats with a screen panel in between. The stallion was nervous as he got into the seat. He put the nylon straps over both his shoulders. On the other side was a handle wheel

"Glad to meet you Mister Sentry." A digital voice called out.

Flash jumped as he saw a strange machine with what looked like a red face in a circle looked toads him. “What in Celectia's name is that !" Flash screamed.

"Don't freak the guy out Mr. Belt." Tomari said as he entered Tridoron. After he sat down and bucked the straps. "That's Mr. Belt. He's my partner."

The Pegasus calmed down after a moment of heavy breathing." Is that all or can this thing transforms into a robot or something?" He said with a hoof on his chest.

"Well yes, but let's hope we don't have to use that." The earth pony answered as he put two hooves on the wheel. "Now hold on. It's pretty existing when you ride thing for the first time." Tomari player with a handle on the middle conceal and pushed his back leg on one of the pedals. When he did the machine jetted forward at high speed. Flash was screaming like crazy at what was going on. "Hey, can you do me a favor and pass me that box of milk candy under the seat."


After the team ate they wheat on a run around the area. After half an hour Lock, Cheese and Trixie were all out of breath. Braeburn unlike the others was full of energy. "Take five guys." Lock said as he collapsed.

"Whoo-wee that was grate. I feel like I can go on all day." The farmer declared.

"How could you be this energetic?" Trixie asked as she lifted herself up. "Even Cheese is tired." She then turned to the orange pony that was on his back and breathing heavily.

"Beats me. I guess I'm just having one of thaws days." Braeburn replied.

Lock got up to address the others. "We'll make owe way back to the camp soon." After he said that they heard a loud crash. The four looked to the forest to see a cloud of smoke. "Looks like we're going to have to change owe work-out plan."

The team started to run. After a moment they ended up in a clearing in the woods. They saw a monster that looked like a mass of crushed mechanics. The creator was knocking down trees. "Oh that was simply beautiful." The monster said. Raiding it's right arm that looked like a fly-sweater and an energy construed formed in the sky. When he slammed his arm down the energy did too and crushed a section of trees.

"Freeze!" Lock yelled out as he along with the others pointed their Gaburevalvers at the monster.

"Oh no I will not be defined by ponies. I am Debo Peshango the artist of destruction." The monster announced as he swung his arm and caused the ponies to go flying.

"You’re not getting off that easy." Braeburn said. He took out a Beast Battery out of his vest. "Brave In!"

"GABRECHO! PARASGUN!"

He spun the cylinder before he charged forward and fired the gun at the monster. " Kyoryu Change! Fire!” The construe of Parasgun flue and hit the walking scrap heap before he insanely transformed into Kyoryu Black. The earth pony punched the monster repeatedly before blasting him.

The other three looked at each other." Let go give Braeburn some back up. Brave In!"
The other loaded their guns and begun to transform.

"GABRECHO!"

"Kyoryu Chang!" The three transformed and helped in the farmers attack.


After half an hour or so of screaming the two stallions arrived at their destanaom. The detectives hide the red transport outside the small city. "I have mixed felling about what just happened." Flash said as he stumbled out of the Tridoron.

"Don't worry. I was the same way my first time." Tomari said as he stretched his legs. "Oh I forgot to give you this. Put it on your belt" He then gave the Pegasus a gray piece of metal with three slots on it.

Flash did what he said and attached the piece of metal onto his armor. "What is this thing?"

"Trust me. If they called me in then odds are we're going to need them." Flash then saw that the earth pony had the same thing on his suit. He pulled out a pad from his jacket and began to read the writing.

Flash caught up to Tomari. The two were silent till they got to the hospital. When they got there they were greater by a nurse. The two were escorted to a room with a red mare with a lime green mane on the bed and a yellow mare with a cyan mane sitting next to her. "Oh I'm so glad you came." The yellow Pegasus said as the two stallions entered the room.

The earth pony took out his badge witch was a gold carving of the solaria guard's symbol. "Hello, I'm Detective Tomari and this is Privet Sentry. We're here to investigate a report of an assault."

The mare stood up. "Yes, I found my friend Blank Canvas brutally attacked a few houses ago." The mare explained.

Flash took a closer look at the pony in the bed. “Brutally attacked? I don't see a scratch on her." He said.

"That's the thing, her cote is supposed to be green." The mare added. "Add to the fact that she been knocked out ever since I found her."

"I see, and where did you find her?" The detective asked

"Over in the market. After I found her the place was shut down." The mare replied.

"Okay then. Flash come on we're going to the market." After Tomari finished writing in his note pad the left the room.

"Don’t worry; we're going to help your friend. I primes." Flash said as he followed his partner. The two left the hospital to the scene of the crime. After a quick walk they arrived at the taped off market. They looked around the different vending stands.

The two had split up to cover more ground. Flash was looking threw a pile of dropped fruit without finding any clues. After a few minutes he found nothing that could help in finding what is wrong with the mare in the hospital. Soon after he dissuaded to regroup with his partner he saw a strange pony. The stallion had a neat brown mane and a navy cote. The mark on his flank was a cobra wrapped around a mirror.

"Hey you!" Flash yelled out. The stallion stopped as the guard came up to him. "I'm sorry but I need to ask you to leave this area. The Roule Guard is performing an investigation." The orange Pegasus said.

The pony had a blank stare. He looked over the guard’s body for a moment before a grin took over his face. "My you have quite a nice build." The pony said

Flash started to get nervous as he rubbed the back of his head. "Um...that's very nice of you sir but I'm not in to colts and I'm on duet." He said.

"Oh no you misunderstand. I'm not asking you out, I'm making you my next target." After saying that a purple light washed over the as he transformed. Standing before Flash was a tall snake like creator that looked like it was made of black metal and it had a plate on his chest with the numbers "029" on it.

The Pegasus jumped back a fare way. "Oh crud!" He said as he reach for his Gaburevalver. At that moment a red flash washed over the area to. Flash soon nodested that everything, even his body was moving slowly. "What the hay is going on!?"

The mechanical creator approved the pony with a claw extended. "Your body will be a grate Addison to my own." The monster said in a hallow voice. Before he got close the monster was blasted. "What the?!"

Running down the street was Tomari holding an odd looking gun that looked like the door of the Tridron. "Spikes help the guy out." Racing in front of the earth pony was a small toy like object covered in green spikes. It jumped into the air and pleased itself into the slot on Flash's armor. Flash soon found that he could move normally again.

The monster got back up. "Raaaa! I didn't expect anyone interfering. Don't think this is over!" The monster then started to burrow underground.

"What was that thing? It serenely not a Debo Monster." Flash said.

"I can't tell you out in the open. Let's go grab some lunch." Tomari replied.


Flash and Tomari ended up having lunch at a small cafe. The sat across from each other. After the server gave the two there food the earth pony began to speak. "Ok that monster you saw was a Roidmude and all you have to know is that their dangers." There was definitely a change in the detective's tone.

“I think I can handle whatever these Roid-things can dish out." Flash said in a cocky tone.

"You don't understand!" Tomari slammed his hoof on the table. "A year ago my friend ended up in the hospital because of them. I just don't want to see another pony get hurt." The pony turned and crossed his fore legs.

Flash was silent for a moment. He reached into his armor and pulled out his green Beast Battery. "Ya see this." He said as he held it up to the detective. "This is the power Princess Celectia gave me. She gave it to me believing I can use it to protect all life in Equestria. I was at the bottom when I was in the academy. So when she came up to me and told me that I can do more to protect this land, I made a primes to not let her down as well as the beast it represents."

Tomari saw the fire in the Pegasus's eyes. He felt the energy this stallion was giving off. Soon the same fire ignited inside the earth pony. He smiled. "Okay Flash, I'm in top gear now." The detective said as he straitened his tie. "Let's go out and find that piece of scrap metal."

*Beep!* *Beep!*

The two looked on the table to see the same green car from earlier and a red car. "And it looks like we're not the only ones fired up."

"So do you know how to find him?" Flash asked

"Hmm, let me think." Tomari said as he put a hoof to his chin. "From what I gathered the victim was a painter. She had gone to the market to buy some herbal medicine for a cold." All of a sudden his eyes lit up. “That’s it; The Riodmude was taking about how you looked like a heathy pony. It must only after ponies like that. He must be marking ponies that don't fit his critter and turns them red."

"I see, so douse this means you have a plan?" Flash asked.

"Yes I think I do."


After their launch the two headed out again. Flash ended up looking in the north side of town. As soon as the Pegasus got to the town square he heard a familiar voice. "I finally found you!" Out of nowhere the navy pony from before attacked. Flash moved out of the way just in time and pulled out his Gabucaluber.

"Under the authority of the Special Roule Guard, you are under arrest." Flash yelled out.

A purple light washed over the pony and transformed him into his Riodmude form. "I have you cornered and there's no way you’re getting away." He said as he changed into a new form. He was made up of what looked to be heavier armor. "Nothing is going to stop me."

"I don't think so." Flash said. He threw his sword into the air and quickly started to fall down. Before it hit the ground the guard turned his head and a small cut appeared on his face.

After seeing that the whet into a rage. The same light came out like before but flash wasn't affected. The Pegasus jumped out of the way of the monster's attack. Flash turned and saw the Tridron coming down the road. Blasts of energy were fired out of the front of the vehicle and knocked the monster back. Flash pointed his Gaburevalver at him and fired a green blast.

"GURUGURU!"

The monster was now off balanced and had spirals in his eyes.

"Flash! Grate job drawing him out." Tomari yelled out from the window. The earth pony jumped out with a strange device on his fore leg and Mr. Belt around his waist. "Are you ready Mr. Belt?"

"Oh yeah Tomari. START YOUR ENGENS!" The belt yelled out. The earth pony turned the key on the belt and music began to play. Tomari held up the red toy car from earlier and twisted the top.

At the same time Flash held up his own Battery and loaded it into the gun. "Brave In!"

"GABRECHO! ZAKUTOR!"

"Kyoryu Change!" He spun the cylinder and started to dance. At the same time the detective pleased the car into the bracelet and pulled like a lever.

"Fire!"

"Henshin!"

"DRIVE! TYPE-SPEED!"

Flash was soon transformed into Kyoryu Green. When the Pegasus looked at Tomari, he saw the the pony was now covered in red and black machine armor. The front tire of the Tridron started to spin. A tire with a red strip threw itself flew through the air and attached itself diagonally on to the pony's chest. The white eye plats light up.

The Kyoryuger was the first to strike his pose. "The bladed Brave! Kyoryu Green!"

The armored pony crotch down before introducing himself. "I am Kamen Rider Drive. Let's Ride!"

"I should have known that I'd run into you Rider. But you and your green friend aren't going to stop me." The monster said. Drive sprinted forward and pulled the lever on his wrist another three times.

"SP-SP-SPEED!"

The armored pony turned into a baler He delivered a round of high-speed punches. The monster whet back before he picked up the lime-green sword on the ground and slashed Drive.

"I really wish I didn't drop my sword." Green said as Drive came up next to him.

"Hear, use mine." Drive said as a sword that looked like the wheel of the Tridron came out of the front of the vehicle and into the earth pony's hoof. He passed the odd blade to the Pegasus. Drive then switch the red car in his bracelet with an orange one and activated it.

"Tire Koukan:Max Flare!"

An orange tire that looked like a sun flue threw the air and replaced the black one on Drive's chest. "You'll hit him high, I'll hit him low." The Kyoryuger nodded as he flew up in to the air as the rider activate his attack.

"FL-FL-FLARE!"

Flames covered the Rider's body as he charged forward. Kyoryu Green delivered an aerial slash as Drive tackles the Riodmude. Green quickly grabbed his sword as the monster got back up.

"Why don't you bite on this ya scrap heap." Green said as he crossed booth swords. He opened up his wings and a shin washed over the black visor. "Two sword style, Blade Rush." Is an instant the Pegasus appeared on the other side of the battle field. The Riodmude soon had two deep cuts on its armor.

"You two haven't won yet. When I'm done their won't be enough of both of you to make half a pony." 029 called out.

Drive put a hoof on Kyoryu Green's shoulder. "Blow it out your tail pipe. Let’s show him what two bad flank heroes can do." He switched the car on his wrist back to the red car, pressed the button and activates his final attack.

"Hissatsu! Full Throttle: SPEED!"

The Tridron started to circle the monster at high speed. The monster was confused at the situation. Drive jumped into the circle and started to bounced off the car, hitting the Riodmude. Kyoryu Green attached the Drive's sword to the bottom of his own. He put the green spike car that was on his belt into the handle sword and a Beast Battery into the Gabucalaber.

"VOMOLA!"

Both blades started to glow green as the weapon began to spin. Soon the Riodmude flue strata up in to the air. When it did Kyoryu Green threw the weapon. "Kyoryu Double Blade Finish!" The blades hit the monster three times in a six-point stare pattern before distorting it for good and a ghost like "029" flue up and expiated as well. As the weapon returned to the Kyoryuger, Drive skidded out of the circle and stopped next to the Pegasus.

The two ponies deactivated their tranfomon and looked at each other. "Come on we need to see if everyone is alright." Flash said.


Kyoryu Red and Blue whet flying by Debo Peshango attack. "Dang this guy I tough." Red said as he picked himself up.

"No, we're just tired from all the training we did." Blue replied. Soon Pink landed right on the ground in front of the.

"Then why is Braeburn doing so well?" The pinkie dressed unicorn asked. The three looked to see that Kyoryu Black was avoiding all of Peshango's attacks. The earth pony rolled on the ground before firing a round into the monster's back. Black then jumped onto the monster's head before regrouping with the others.

"Hey Trixie, do you mind if I barrow one of Thea's?" Before the mare could answer the farmer opened the compartment on her belt and took out a pink Beast Battery and loaded it into his Gaburevalver.

"GABRECHO! PARASAGUN+DRICER!"

Black aimed his gun as it charged with energy. "Kyoryu Brave Finish." A purple blast serenaded by a pink energy drill shot out and hit the scrap heap. The Debo monster wheat down in a blaze of brave energy.

"Well at less that headache is over." Red said. As the four walked away the Debo Monster became a giant behind them. "Raaaaa! Let's get this over with." The unicorn moaned as he pulled out his Beast Battery.

"Hold on Lock, I want in on this. I'm on a roll today." Black said. Red and Blue just shrugged as the three stallions held up their batteries.

"Brave In!"

Red, Black, and Blue threw their Beast Batteries. Soon Gabutyra, Parasgun, and Stogate appeared and formed their giant robot form.

"GABRECHO!"

"KYORYUZIN! STOGATE+PARASGUN!"

The giant Peshango raised its arm and slammed it down causing a large area to be crushed. Kyoryuzin jumped out of the way and began to fire with its gun arm. It rolled and then threw its shield at the monster coursing damage.

"I'm tired so can we pleas put this guy to rest already." Red said. The other three nodded as they held up their Gaburevalvers. Red and blue lights started to flash as a siren whet off.

"What on earth!?" The monster yelled as yellow police tape bind him.

"Kyoryuzin Raid!" The four yelled out. Kyoryuzin stood at attention as he held up his shied in one arm and his gun arm to the side. It then started to march fowerd and fired off five large blasts of energy. When all five hit the robo turned around.

"I swear I didn't do it!" The monster yelled before exploded behind them.


Back at the Spirit Base the four ponies treating their sore muscles. All of them had ice packs and were trying to rest after their long day of training. After a few minutes a Flash entered the room. "So what did I miss?"

"Oh nothing much. We ran, got some combat practice in, even the Voutasors got a work-out." Trixie answered as she changed her ice pack. "How Wes your ingestion?"

"You know, a lot of standard stuff. We did get the pony in the end." Flash responded.

"Well rest up everyone. Tomorrow we're going out and kicking Dogolds flank right back to Tartarus." Lock said with fire in his eyes.

"You might want to cool down lock." Cheese said. "Or else you'll end up like Braeburn." They all looked over at the lounge chair where the farm pony was fast asleep.

"Hahaha." Flash laghted.

TBC

Next time on Ponï Zuden Sentai Kyoryuger.

"Your that pony I meat a few days ago."

"This use to belong to the first Kyoryuger."

"You honestly thought you can stop me with the power I poses."

"I will not quit till I rescue my friend!"

Next time. Brave10. Everything coming up golden!"

Brave In!

Author's Note:

marry Christmas. hears a new chapter as your present

Please leave a comment