• Published 9th Aug 2014
  • 2,944 Views, 56 Comments

Shared Feelings - Dreamscape



I don't think Twilight ever realized how much trouble she'd caused with that single statement. "Sexual experimentation," did that just mean she wanted to have a little fun, or did she actually feel the same way as I did of her?

  • ...
16
 56
 2,944
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

And so it begins. Again.

i like it and Dreamscape can you write a sequel for this story

Wait! Gah! Complete? I was hoping to actually see this develop. :pinkiesad2:
It was interesting while it lasted though, well written. I was just thinking it was going to get to the more interesting parts of them trying some dates and seeing where it ends up. Especially since we never see how she handles meeting her friends again, who, at least, to Fluttershy, seem to think she is a pony who is willing to have one night stands with her friends.

Ending seems comparatively rushed compared to other chapters, but this is a nice clopfic with a better storyline surrounding it. I enjoyed it.

If the previous chapter had some impressive leaps of faulty logic coming out of Twi, this one puts them to shame. I can not for the life of me figure out what's going on in Twilight's head to make her think any of what she's saying is going anywhere but disaster...

...though what bothers me is the fact that that doesn't. :rainbowhuh:

Well done, brother. I very much appreciate your contribution to my *underappreciated* ship.

<3 DarqFox

OMG there needs to be a sequel :fluttercry:

I gave a thumbs-up, because this story is, in my humble opinion, incredibly well-written. The pacing seems fine, even my usual problem with first-person didn't bug me that much this time around. But I can't bring myself to give it a favorite.
I know it's a bit worn-out, but: Fluttershy is the kindest, gentlest spirit around, seeing her get hurt just spurs my protective instincts. Twilight, on the other hoof, is reasonable. I admit, I was a bit surprised how straight-forward drunken Twilight was, but I suppose that's actually possible. Thing is just: I like Twi. A lot. And this tale puts me in a situation where I have to 'watch' one character I really like hurting another one I also really like. I probably could find fancier word for it, but I won't even try: That sucks. Hard.
You actually brought me to a point where I felt a shot of... hate. It may have been disgust, but if it was, it was A LOT. As she said: She screwed up. Big time. And even the forgiveness Fluttershy grants her fits her personality as a decision made by her... I somehow just want her to shot Twi down. Maybe I've grown to bitter over the years, but I don't feel like she deserves this forgiveness. (And admitting this to myself makes me even more sad, since I once believed in second chances.)
I was kind of brave of you not to let them fall into eternal love for each other instantly or after some mostly meaningless little struggles. It was a... mature path. Realistic. Thus, not that satisfying. A little bit, maybe, but not enough to weight against, well, the anger, the rest.
In those last lines, Fluttershy has this... enlightenment. About safety and taking chances, about the very nature of life itself. I feel like... I should feel pride. Knowing that she took a step towards the - probably - right direction. But I can't seem to bring myself to do so since THAT was necessary for it to happen. Plus, I guess I'm kind of... stuck at the point she just left behind. I hate taking chances and would prefer stability and safety over everything else. I would dismiss every good as long as I would be able to prevent the bad. Maybe I'm jealous. Or frightened. Something prevents me from being proud of her and instead, fear for her.

Anyway. I just wanted to give you my thoughts, since it's the very least I could do and I guess I also wanted to explain why I just can't bring myself to take this to my favorites. (Not that it'll make such a huge difference, anyway.)

8068179

Well it's ...been awhile since I linked that one...

Here's a more recent version:

I loved it and I hope it gets a sequel

Login or register to comment