• Published 5th Aug 2014
  • 1,701 Views, 41 Comments

The Spider And The Fly - Vinyl_Wubs



A story about two unlikely connections. What happens when your food, becomes your friend? And what happens when the prey sees it's hunter as not a threat, but a friend?

  • ...
17
 41
 1,701
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Why do I get the feeling this 'Sam' person is a naga or something similar.
...
Oh right. I've been playing the EXACT same game.

You checked out Fenoxo's other game, T.I.T.S. yet?

5183828 Sal is her spider half. Outside of him she just looks human, aside from fangs, and eyes if she so chooses.

Your driders cant be "Forgotten Realms"(AD&D) driders. R.A. Salvatore has them in some of his (her?) Books. In the novels (s)he explains them as being made using a drow (alive or dead) by a priestess of the Spider Queen, Lolth. They are discribed as the bloated upper half (head, torso and arms) of a drow elf, and the abdomen, thorax and legs of a giant spider, fused together in an unholy union. Salvatore also describes them as mindless beasts that attack anything alive that is neither a drow female, nor another drider.

Lolth is one of the realm's evil deities.

Question: Update?

For the love of all that is holy. MAKE MORE PLZ!!!

Any chance you're going to continue this?

Ah returning back to old fics. I must share something with you!Plz finish ;n;

4982288 I need more of this story have a like and follow

7228465
Looks like that won't be happening

Login or register to comment