• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 3,314 Views, 85 Comments

My Little Smash Bros: Clashing Worlds - supermariosoniclover



Something has gone wrong in the worlds of Equestria and the Smash Bros. Universe, and the worlds are starting to connect together. Can the Mane Six, along with the help of new allies put a stop to this before it is too late?

  • ...
10
 85
 3,314

Chapter 8 - Villager Comes to Town

We come back with AJ and the gang who are taking a casual stroll through the Mushroom Kingdom.


"So you're saying this Bowser fella kidnaps you on a daily basis?"


"Oh yes. But whenever it does happen, Mario always comes to my rescue. But after you helped me earlier, I decided that I should stop standing by and wait to be kidnapped. I need to defend myself!"


Applejack grinned. It's important for a princess to stay strong for her Kingdom.


"That's the spirit, your highness! Back in Equestria, Princess Celestia would never stand as her kingdom is under attack. She'd do somethin' about it pronto."


However, unbeknownst to Peach and AJ, Bowser Jr was right behind them, and ready to snag Peach in his clown car.


"AHH!"


Applejack looked around to try and find what just took Peach.


"What the hay was that?"


Bowser Jr hovered down to show himself.


"Hehehehehe! I got you now, Princess!"


"Who is that?"


In Italian, Mario tells Applejack that the creature's name is Bowser Jr and that he is Bowser's son.


"So this little guy's related to that other fella ah ran into?"


"Yes."


Suddenly, AJ went off to face the little troublemaker.


"Alright young man, you put down the princess right this instant!"


"Not today! My dad was so mad when he told me you beat him up! So I'm here to finish the job and get you back for what you did!"


"Put me down!"


The princess tried to wiggle free but to no avail.


"Don't even try escaping. It's useless! In fact, I think you'll be more comfy in this cage!"


Bowser Jr used the hand of the clown car to place Peach inside of the cell.


"Oof!"


"There. Much better! Now I wish I could stay, but I must be going now. Peach is gonna be my mama and there's nothing you can do about it!"


"That's what you think!"


As Bowser Jr tried making an escape with the clown car attached to Peach's cell, AJ pulled out a rope to hold the clown car down.


"WOAH!"


"Mario and Luigi. Do your thing!"


"Oh yeah!"


Meanwhile with Pinkie and crew...


"It was nice of those Toads to tell us where your friend went."


"What I wanted to know was what's under those hats. Are they part of their heads or are they really hats? Because I think I saw one of them and she had hair under her mushroom hats so does that mean the guys are bald under those hats or---*mmmhp*"


Villager put his hand over Pinkie's mouth and pointed at Bowser Jr's clown car.


"What is that?"


Villager attempted to explain by putting on many different outfits, and tried acting out what was happening. The others just stared and scratched their heads.


"How does he know all this stuff?"


"I don't think we need to worry about that."


"Mah sister's in trouble! We gotta get over there and help her now!"


Villager nodded, and they made their way towards the clown car.


Mario and Luigi used the splash bros attack on Bowser Jr. (If you have played Superstar Saga, you'll know what that is)


"Ouch! That really hurt! But I'm not finished just yet. Check THIS out!"


Suddenly Bowser Jr's tiny clown car transforms into some sort of mech!


"Mama mia!"


"Waaaahhh!"


"HAHAHA! Whaddya of this? Before I left, an old guy with a big mustache fine-tuned this bad boy and now it's completely invincible! So don't even try to use one of your lame spin jumps, 'cause it won't work!"


With Villager and the others, Villager is trying to explain to the gang what's going on in the same vein he did before.


"Did anypony get what he said out of that?"


"Ooh! Ooh! I know! He said that there's a princess who gets kidnapped by an evil turtle dragon king and two plumbers have to rescue her, but this time the dragon king's son showed up and is trying to kidnap the princess again!"


Villager clapped.


"How did you know that?"


Pinkie shrugged.


"I dunno. Just a feeling I guess."


"Wow! This is awesome! Mario can't even do a scratch on this baby! Now to do what my dad never could! FIRE!"


He proceeds to launch exploding bullet bills out of the mech.


"Mario, Luigi, Applejack! Look out!"


Mario and Luigi do their best to get rid of them by jumping on them, but they exploded on impact.


"Oh no! Mario and Luigi are hurt pretty bad! Maybe ah can round up them bullets."


"Ha! I'd like to see you try, cow pony! FIRE!"


"Ah sure hope this works!"


Applejack uses a rope to lasso the bullet bills.


"Sweet! It worked!"


"And that's what I was hoping for!"


The bullet bill then started fighting back by increasing it's jet thrusters, causing Applejack to lose her grip.


"What the--?!"


You didn't think I'd have a back up plan, did you? Activate homing mechanism!"


The bullet bill, now free from AJ's rope, begins to chase her around.


"Applejack, run!"


Bowser Jr jumped in excitement.


"Hehehe! This is so much fun!"


Out of nowhere, Villager steps onto the scene!


"What the? Who are you?"


"Mayor, wait! You don't know what you're doing!"


Villager reassured Isabelle by putting on a Sonic hat, and giving her a thumbs up.


"Look, kid. Stay out of this! This is none of your business. So unless you want a taste of this puppy, I'd move if I were you!"


Villager refused to move.


"Stubborn, are ya? Well, take this!"


Bowser Jr launches a bullet bill, causing Isabelle to freak out over Villager's safety.


"Oh no! I can't look!"


She started covering her eyes when suddenly the bullet bill was pocketed by Villager!


"What the?! How'd you do that?"


That kid just grabbed that thing like it was nothin'!"


Pinkie Pie suddenly hopped out into the action.


"You said it!"


"Pinkie Pie?"


"I don't know how you did that, but I don't think you can grab this!"


A banzai bill then launched out of the mech. Villager had other plans though. He planted a tree that blocked the banzai bill, and chopped it down to damage the banzai bill.


Bowser Jr jumped back in shock.


"How did a tree manage to stop my Banzai Bill?! What are you?!"


Villager took out the bullet bill from earlier, and before he threw it, he gave Bowser Jr a death glare.


"NO! GO BACK! STOP!"


Jr started sweating and began to swing his arms in the air. Inevitably, the bullet bill hit the mech.


*BOOM!*


"Now I'm really mad! I didn't wanna do this, but now I have no choice! Fire everything!"


Villager got out his butterfly net and proceeded to grab all the fire power.


"Uh oh..."


"We have to help him some how."


"Ooh! I know! We can use my party cannon! I keep party cannons all over Equestria just in case."


"Pinkie, this is no time for a party!"


Suddenly, Isabelle had the idea to dump all the fire power in Pinkie's party cannon!


"Wait a minute! Mayor! Put all of Bowser Jr's firepower in here!"


Villager did just that, and it looked like the cannon was about to burst.


"It looks like this thing is gonna blow any second!"


"Then we should fire it now!"


"B-but I've never done this sort of thing before. What if I miss?"


"JUST DO IT!"


"Everyone, duck and cover!"


Isabelle fired the cannon, launching out everything back at Bowser Jr.


"Nonononononono!"


The mech exploded, with Jr trying to make a last ditch effort to escape by using the badly damaged clown car.


"Uh oh! I gotta get out, now!"


"He's getting away!"


Villager took out a slingshot, and hit the clown car with a direct hit.


"AAAAAAAHHHHH!"


The clown car exploded into fireworks, forming a frownie face.


AJ then saw Peach falling from the sky.


"Look! It's Peach!"


"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"


Villager pulls out a bed for Peach to safely land on.


"Oof!"


"Are you alright, Princess?"


"Yes. I'm just fine, thanks to this young man here."


Villager blushed.


Suddenly, an orange gem fell onto Villager's head, causing him to rub it in pain.


"What's this?"


"It's another one of those glowing diamonds we found. But this one's orange. Maybe the blue one we found helped Mayor in that fight. Are Mario and Luigi okay?"


"Oh no! They're in bad shape!"


Peach covered her mouth with her hands in shock.


Villager pulled out some medicine for the brothers, and after drinking it, the 2 woke up fully healed.


"Thank goodness you two are okay!"


Peach gave a sigh of relief.


"That's my boss! He always knows what to do!"


"I think you deserve some credit too, Isabelle. You fired the cannon after all."


"I did? I did. That's right! I did that! And what a rush too! Things never get this exciting back home!"


Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo showed up and Applebloom started running towards her big sister.


"Applejack!"


"Apple Bloom? What are you doing here? You three could've gotten hurt! The important thing is you're all safe. Ah just don't know what ah'd do if something awful happened."


Apple Bloom: "We're fine, Applejack. Really. It was all thanks to Villager and Pinkie Pie that we're reunited again!"


They then hugged each other.


"So, now where do we all go from here?"


"I'm sure the writers of this will think of something, right?"


Peach gave Pinkie a confused look.


"Uhh, what are you talking about?"


Isabelle simply shrugged.


"I don't get it either."


Meanwhile, Princess Celestia is found in a strange place filled with nothing but darkness. Suddenly a strange voice started to speak.


"Look who finally woke up."


"Where am I?"


"You are in between two dimensions, my dear Princess. I wouldn't bother trying to waste magic trying to get out. You have no power here."


"I swear on Starswirl's beard that when I get out of here, you are going to regret this!"


"Let's cut straight to the point. Your little student, Twilight Sparkle conjured a little spell. In another dimension, a similar event happened and matched the wavelengths of the spell causing a ripple in the space-time continuum setting me free. We both want something out of this, my dear Princess. However the things I need have been scattered across these 2 worlds. With their combined powers, I can destroy the entire multiverse and re-create it in my own beautiful image!"


Celestia gave whatever was talking to her, a face ready for action.


"Twilight would never let that happen on my watch!"


The being laughed.


"She will if she ever wants to see her mentor again! In fact, I think it's time her friends were paid a visit from a rather underworldly guest. Ciao, Princess!"


The being then left the princess to ponder on the words that he told her.



TO BE CONTINUED!

Author's Note:

So Applejack and Pinkie's crew have now joined together. Who was the man who helped enhance the clown car? And who is this mysterious character? Find out soon!

Unrelated note: This was supposed to be released last Friday (yeah getting tired of me talking about being late yet) but Smash Bros. 3DS got released and well.... Let's just say most of my time during the weekend went to that. XD Since this story is based off of Super Smash Bros., how are you guys enjoying the game so far? I can't get enough of it! Definitely makes me even more excited for the Wii U version hopefully in November! =D