• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 3,315 Views, 85 Comments

My Little Smash Bros: Clashing Worlds - supermariosoniclover



Something has gone wrong in the worlds of Equestria and the Smash Bros. Universe, and the worlds are starting to connect together. Can the Mane Six, along with the help of new allies put a stop to this before it is too late?

  • ...
10
 85
 3,315

Chapter 10 - Open Your Heart It's Gonna Be Alright!

There was no time to waste! Rarity needed to be saved now!!


"We have to save Rarity!"


Tuff was clearly panicking by his tone of voice.


"But how do we stop that monster?"


"Can't Kirby try inhaling it?"


"It's worth a try. Kirby, suck it up!"


"Poyo!"


Kirby sucked up some of the water from Perfect Chaos, transforming into Water Kirby.


Tuff fist pumped the air.


"Alright! It's Water Kirby!"


Tiff pointed towards the water creature.


"Kirby, try attacking the monster!"


Kirby shoots waves of water bursts at Chaos with rapid succession. However it wasn't very effective, and Kirby was given a smack against the wall, losing his power.


"Kirby! Are you ok?"


Kirby rubbed his head.


"Poyo..."


"Now what do we do?"


Olimar then thought of something.


"I think I have an idea. That monster seems to have a weak point on the inside of its body. I can throw my Pikmin if I get close enough, and they can handle the rest."


Twilight was really unsure about this. Those creatures are so tiny...


"Are you sure it'll work?"


"It's a longshot, but it's our only option at the moment."


Olimar sends a bunch of his blue Pikmin to charge into Perfect Chaos and they proceed to attack it. Perfect Chaos then spits the Pikmin out while letting out a roar in pain


"It looks like it's working! Keep at it!"


Olimar gave Twi a salute.


"Roger!"


After many attacks, Olimar was starting to lose loads of Pikmin.


"I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. I'm starting to run out of Pikmin!"


"Well what can we do to help?"


Olimar handed his Kopad to Tiff.


"Use this and head toward my ship! There's a pod that looks like an Onion where all the Pikmin are. Be sure to get out as much Blue Pikmin as you can."


"Why Blue ones?"


"They can survive in water, now hurry! I can't hold this creature off much longer!"


Meanwhile with the King and his companion.


Escargoon had a pair of binoculars out, staring at the cave the others went into.


"So this is where those brats went."


"Well, let's start searching for 'em. There's gotta be something good around here."


Escargoon pointed towards a weird ladybug like looking creature.


"Sire, look!"


"What is it? It looks like some kinda giant ladybug."


"I don't know, Sire. What if it's dangerous?"


Dedede just rolled his eyes.


"Relax. What's the worse that can happen anyways? This thing's no bigger than Kirby is!"


Suddenly a bigger version of the creature appeared behind them. Escargoon slowly turned his head around.


"Uh, Sire?"


Escargoon poked the king to get his attention.


"What now?"


"I think we found its mommy."


The 2 stared at each other and Dedede shouted:


"RUN!!!"


"Sire, don't leave me with that thing!"


After running for so long, the 2 seemed to have lost the monster.


"I think we lost it, Sire."


Dedede saw somebody walking over.


"Quick, hide!"


Tiff then appeared, with her brother Tuff and Twilight right behind.


"According to this, that must be where the Pikmin are."


"But how do we get all the Pikmin out?"


"It says, just stand under the pod, and choose what Pikmin you want."


Tuff looked at all the different variations of Pikmin.


"Oh cool, there's a bunch of different coloured ones! There's red, yellow, pink, and...rocks?"


Tiff shook her head.


"Tuff, just take the blue ones!"


"Okay, okay!"


The blue Pikmin then began sliding out of the Onion.


"Now we have to hurry back, pronto!"


After the 3 left, Dedede came out of hiding.


"I just got an idea."


He then walked under the Onion.


"Let's see here. Give me all them carrot creatures!"


"Only 100 Pikmin can be on the field at once."


"What? I said give me all of them!"


"Only 100 Pikmin can be on the field at once."


Dedede started to get mad and pulled his hammer out.


"If you want something done right...you do it yourself!"


Escargoon jumped out and stopped his king from doing something rash.


"Sire, wait! We can't let anyone know we were here. Let's just follow them back and snag some ourselves."


"Good plan! Now let's get goin' before that giant ladybug catches us."


"Right behind you, Sire."


Back with Twilight, Tiff and Tuff who have just made it back to the cave.


"We're back!"


"Thank goodness. Now, my Pikmin. Charge!"


"WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"


Perfect Chaos began roaring in pain.


"The monster seems to be getting weaker. A few more hits should do the trick."


Tiff then asked Twilight a question.


"Twilight, do you think maybe you can give him some help? Try using your magic and give the Pikmin a boost!"


"Good idea!"


Twilight casted a spell on the Pikmin which increases their power tremendously. Because of this, Perfect Chaos was taken down in mere seconds, and the spell wore off.


Pandora suddenly reappeared.


"Well. It seems that you actually defeated it."


"Give back Miss Rarity!"


Pandora sighed.


"Oh alright. I guess you did win fair and square."


She snapped her fingers, making Rarity appear. She fell to the ground with a boink!


"Oof! What happened? The last thing I remember is being snagged by a monster."


"Oh, and as an added bonus, I'll give you your friends back. But this isn't over. My master has big plans for all of you when you're all together. In the mean time, I'll be back."


Pandora dissapeared, with Twilight and Rarity really happy to see each other again.


"Rarity!"


"Twilight! I'm so glad to see you! And you too, Spike."


"Rarity! I don't know what I'd do if you were gone. I think I'd go crazy."


Rarity gave the dragon a noogee.


"It's alright Spike. But what did that person mean when she said "all together"?"


Twilight stroked her chin in thought.


"I don't know, but I think our friends are somewhere out there. We have to find them soon."


Meanwhile, Pandora entered a dark and eery looking room.


"Back so soon, Pandora?"


"Yes. I'm sorry I failed."


The figure shook his head.


"Never mind that. I have some important matters to attend to. As long as those ponies are alive, they are the key to my plan. And as long as I have their princess, they'll have no choice but to give in to my demands."


The being then called to the Princess in the room she is being held in.


"Did you hear that, Princess? Your faithful student seems to have reunited with one of her precious friends."


"Just what are you planning to do?"


"Just you wait, Princess. Just you wait. Ciao!"


Celestia breathed a sigh of relief.


"Good. He's gone. I have a bit of magic, so I better make this count.
If anypony can hear this message, please save me. You're my only hope. I don't know where I am, but I know for certain it's not good. If somepony, anypony reaches this message, please find Twilight Sparkle. She'll help along the way."


Back with Twilight and co, Twi gasped, beginning to faintly hear a message.


"What is it, Twilight?"


Twilight held her head.


"I don't know. I felt something. It sounded like it was Princess Celestia's voice. I hope she's okay."


Meanwhile, in a small town named Onett, a young boy suddenly woke up. He thought he heard a woman's voice calling for help. He immediately knew something had to be done. So he changed out of his pyjamas, grabbed his backpack, got his trusty bat, and put on his baseball cap. He then told his mother and younger sister the situation.


"Okay, honey. I understand. You have to save the world again, right? I guess a hero's job is never done. Don't forget to call every chance you get. And say hi to Paula for me. I'm sure she'd like to know how you're doing. Just be back safe. I'll even make steak for you when you come back from your adventure. I know, I worry too much. It's what moms do. Don't forget, honey, you're a brave young man and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise."


"Be sure to come back safe, big bro."


Tracy hugged her big brother.


"Good luck, honey! Be safe."


Ness nodded.


"Okay!"



*TO BE CONTINUED*

Author's Note:

Woo! A lot of things are happening in the story now! How have you guys been enjoying it? Both me and Xavier love hearing from you guys, so feel free to let us know. But now we have EarthBound and Ness in the picture! Things are sure gonna get exciting from here! No doubt Mother 3 fans will want Lucas. He will show up at some point, but like Master, Crazy Hand and Tabuu, those ideas are still in the planning process.

And yes, Mega-Man will appear at some point, but again we need to plan that out first.

Unrelated note: Did you guys see the recent Nintendo Direct?!? Holy crap! Majora's Mask 3D! Mario Kart 8 DLC! Splatoon story mode! Hyrule Warriors Amiibo support! SO MUCH STUFF! This is why I've stuck with Nintendo all these years. They know how to please their customers.