• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 3,314 Views, 85 Comments

My Little Smash Bros: Clashing Worlds - supermariosoniclover



Something has gone wrong in the worlds of Equestria and the Smash Bros. Universe, and the worlds are starting to connect together. Can the Mane Six, along with the help of new allies put a stop to this before it is too late?

  • ...
10
 85
 3,314

Chapter 4 - The Start of Many Journeys

Applejack, Peach, and the Mario Brothers all make their way to Peach's Castle. Peach being the kind spirited princess that she is, sets a table out for the 4 of them, where they can discuss their recent events. A Toad jumps in, deciding to be nice and makes tea for the group. While drinking, Applejack tells the 3 about what has happened before she ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom, as well as some history of Equestria. Mostly the elements of harmony and her friends. They were pretty shocked to hear about all this. Especially the part when she teleported through dimensions to get here.


"...and the next thing ah knew, I ended up here. And you know the rest from that, your highness."


"Oh my, so you're from another dimension? That's incredible!"


Peach has seen a lot of weird things, considering how many times she has been kidnapped. But even still, a orange cow pony travelling through dimensions had her full interest. Applejack can't dawdle around for long though. She needs to find her element, and friends fast!


"And ah need to find mah element because that went missing along with mah friends."


"Well, we'd be happy to help you, Applejack."


The Toad that volunteered to make tea, was found cleaning up the kitchen. He was overhearing their conversation. After hearing the Princess say she wanted to help too, his ears instantly perked up.


"Princess, you're going too?"


"Oh of course! I can't just sit around waiting to be kidnapped for the millionth time! I need to take action for once!"


To this Toad chuckled. She was right. It was about time she took action around here. However, he insisted on helping. He was one of the rare Toads that was actually brave and could stand up for himself. It's a shame half the guards aren't like that.


"Well I'm coming too, to protect you from any danger!"


"Thank you for the offer Toad, but that's what Mario and Luigi are here for. You guard the castle in case Bowser decides to come back."


Toad simply sighs in defeat. She had a point. Bowser had a tendency to show up at any moment. Probably would be best for him to stay after all...


"...Oh alright."


Applejack tipped her hat to the others as a sign of appreciation.


"Thank you all. Ah could use all the help ah could get to be honest."


"Well, then we'd better get going, right guys?"


Mario and Luigi instantly jumped into the air, pumping their fists out for joy. Those 2 were always for the adventure.


"Oh yeah!"


"They are a lively bunch aren' they?"


Applejack could see the look in their eyes. The way they shine at this new fresh adventure that is lied out in front of them.


"Oh yes definitely! They are the heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom so it's only natural they'd be like that."


Peach giggled slightly after talking about the brothers. She found them very fun to be around. Applejack simply smiled and nodded. She had a feeling she was going to get along with these guys just fine.


Back in the Animal Crossing dimension, 3 fillies are found on the Main Street, worn out after trying to do loads of different tasks for their cutie marks. They have been trying things for hours, but to no avail. They had tried making clothes for the Able Sisters, but that ended horribly. They even tried writing their own songs, but that didn't turn out too well. They attempted to make important news reports on the bulletin board as well, but they never did put anything serious on it. Some of them were "The train is actually called the Gummy express! And Gummy clones are going to attack worldwide!" "Evil crabs are out to rule over Equestria." And "The Ever Free Forest has infested this strange town. Oh yes I'm writing this on the board..." And they had even tried making golden shovels. But they gave up really quickly. It wasn't worth the trouble they decided.


The Cutie Mark Crusaders are in a small field, lying down hopelessly. It was yet, another failed attempt at gaining their cutie marks. It doesn't take a genius to know that they really want them now.


"Ah don't get it. We've been doin' all these favors for everyone around here and we still don't got our cutie marks!"


Applebloom grunted in frustration while Sweetie Belle was, at-least somewhat happy with the things they have been given by the residents.


"At least they gave us all this nice stuff."


Scootaloo groaned. She thought it was nice and all yeah, but they didn't feel like they needed any of those things right now.


"Yeah, but what good's that going to do to us?"


"We just have to keep tryin'!"


"But I don't think anyone here needs anymore help. All they've been talking about is tips on catching fish, bugs and
digging up fossils, and these weird clay things."


Sweetie Belle then picks up a gyroid, and the 3 were extremely confused as to what the thing was. It wasn't long until they were zapped out of confusion however, as a voice was heard not too far away.


Isabelle looks out into the distance, and sees the 3 fillies lying on the field.


"Mayor, Pinkie! I think I found your friends!"


"Hey, that's Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo! What are they doing here? HEY! IT'S ME, PINKIE!"


Applebloom then slowly got up. Could that be Pinkie? How did she end up here? Then again, how did we all end up here? What is going on?!


"Was that Pinkie Pie?"


"I see her over there!"


"But who's that with her?"


Pinkie bounced up to the 3 in glee. With a super happy smile on her face. To say she was happy to see 3 of her friends from back home would be a MASSIVE understatement.


"I never thought I'd run into you guys here. How'd you end up here anyway?"


"Well, we were planning our usual route of Ponyville to see what we can do to get our cutie marks."


As Applebloom explained this, Isabelle was very confused. She has never heard of something called a cutie mark before.


"What's a cutie mark?"


"It's a picture on the side of everypony's flank that shows what their special talent is, and these 3 don't have theirs yet."


"Ah I see! So you think you three will find out what your calling is by doing these tasks?"


Sweetie Belle perked up almost instantly to that.


"Yep! Anyway, we'd planned our route and suddenly there was a ripple in the sky and this place just appeared out of nowhere. So we decided to check it out."


Scootaloo frowned. They still didn't earn their marks.


"And so far, still no cutie marks."


"Hmm. Well I think you guys might have bigger things to worry about, with being in a new dimension and all. Another thing I should tell you is that, Pinkie's friends and element have all gone missing. We need to help her find them.


"That gives me an idea! You girls thinkin' what ahm thinkin'?"


The 3 grouped together and shouted, "CUTIE MARK CRUSADER TREASURE TRACKERS, YAY!"


Isabelle felt sweat dropping down from her forehead. They seemed like a lot to handle. But still. Their hearts are in the right place, and they do seem pretty nice.


"Are they always like this?"


"Uh huh!"


Pinkie Pie went up to Isabelle's ears, and whispered into them. As to not alert anyone around them. Including any of the CMC.


"Between you and me, they all have talents, they just haven't figured out that for themselves."


"Then why don't you just tell them?"


"Because the writers of the episodes don't allow that."


"What?"


"Nevermind."


"That was a close one Pinkie. Don't wanna go spouting out things like that. Who knows who could be reading this right?"


"Hahaha! You said it author! I guess I should keep myself from bringing up stuff like that. Hasbro are definitely not going to appreciate things like that! Oh well. Do you want a cupcake?"


"Oh sure! I've been craving cupcakes for a while now. WOW! This is really good! Thanks Pinkie!"


"You are welcome! After all, you are writing this super amazing spectacular awesomerific story with your friend right? It's the least I can do."


"Uh speaking of which. I think we should get back to the story Pinkie. I think Isabelle is about to lose her brain right about now..."


"OH! I suppose you're right!"


Isabelle was extremely, EXTREMELY confused now. What in the world just happened?!?

"Ummmm..... Pinkie? Mind telling me just who in the world you were talking to???"


"Oh it was nothing. I just like talking I guess! Lah lah lah."


Pinkie turns her head to the screen and quickly winks. Isasbelle just shook her head. So many things have happened today, it has been crazy for her. To get over this, Isasbelle tells the CMC about the mayor of the town. Villager.


"So you mean to tell me he runs the town? But he's just a kid."


"Well to be perfectly honest, he was pretty uncertain of being able to run this town, but as his loyal secretary, I offered him advice and helped him become the responsible mayor a town like this could ever have! It also helps that I cover the paperwork for any public works projects he funds."


"So that means he doesn't do all the planning at all? What exactly does he do?"


"Well look at this place, he's planted so many flowers and fruit trees and thanks to the beautiful town ordinance the fruit and flowers never die, weeds never grow and our waters are free of any garbage!"


Pinkie noticed a strange thing in the ground after happily bouncing over it.


"Hey, there's a weird crack in the ground!"


"Maybe there's something buried there. Mayor, you know what to do!"


The Villager pulls out his shovel and digs it up.


"Check it out! I dug up a strange glowing diamond!"


Isabelle started to inspect the gem. It looked very valuable.


"I've never seen anything like this before! Maybe we should keep it safe."


"Something tells me that rock looks pretty important."


"What do you think it is?"


Pinkie smiled and shrugged.


"I dunno."


Isabelle noticed her tail acting a little weird. What was this about?


"Uh...Pinkie Pie, I think there's something wrong with your tail."


"It's my Pinkie Sense. Maybe there's something close by."


Pinkie Pie points towards where the Mushroom Kingdom is. And they notice 4 small beings moving. It was too blurry to make it out though.


"We should go this way!"


"Over there? But I don't think I've seen that part of New Smashville before. But something about that castle looks familiar. What do you think, Mayor?"


Villager thinks for a minute, then a lightbulb appears above his head, and he puts on a Mario hat.


"Uh, what does that mean?"


"It means this is where Mario lives and Pinkie's Pinkie Sense seems to be drawing us towards there."


Scootaloo jumped up in pure joy and excitement.


"Well what are we waiting for? Let's not stand around for any longer! Let's GO!!"



*TO BE CONTINUED*

Author's Note:

WELL! This was finished a lot later than it really should have. I am terribly sorry about that guys, and I know this should have been up yesterday. It's really hard to find time for this, when you are focusing on so many other projects at the same time. Plus my family are pretty loud a lot of the time, so it's hard to find a quiet time to write these too. Thank you all for the patience. I really appreciate it a lot! :) And I promise you, the next chapter won't take so long this time! XD