• Published 11th Jul 2014
  • 345 Views, 0 Comments

Twisted Minds - Sillyponyme



Alien artifacts should never be messed with.

  • ...
11
 0
 345

Twinkle Twinkle

After getting on the train, things went south quickly, Necromorphs were all over the train. They only traveled a mile before they had to leave. With the help of the unicorns, Celestia had successfully teleported everypony and the mirror to the castle in Canterlot. She collapsed from using so much magic even for an Alicorn. “Is everypony alright?”

“Princess, that was undeniably awesome!” Rainbow exclaimed finding herself in Canterlot castle and not just the castle but the Princess’s throne room.

“Yes Rainbow Dash, it was quite incredible but even at that and with the little help that I and the other unicorns gave, the Princess must rest now. If a Unicorn had tried that alone, we surely would have died.” Rarity looked to the Princess and watched as her guards were in the process of helping her.

The four elements of harmony went out onto the balcony and looked out as far as they could but it wasn’t far. In the distance near Ponyville, a bright red light shot up into the sky like a homing beacon. The four could only stare at the beam until it died down. Rainbow Dash heard something immediately after it vanished. “Did you hear that?”

“Hear what Rainbow Dash, I…wait I hear it as well.” Rarity said.

“Me too.” Fluttershy and Applejack said in unison.

“Shh, I want to hear.” Rainbow put her ear to the sky to try and hear better.

Twinkle Twinkle Pinkie Pie
Chop us up and we will die
We will come and you will cry

The voice was Pinkie’s and it giggled like a child. The four friends could only stand frozen.

In the way that you will die
With a needle in your eye
You have no chance now say goodbye

The voice turned dark and menacing on the last line and the castle shook. The Pinkie voice laughed like a child again. “Eep.” Fluttershy shrunk down while the others stood frozen in their spots.

“Girls.” A guard said and made the four jump and turn around. “I apologize but Princess Celestia wanted me to let you know that she is resting and if there is anything that you need, wake her up.”

“Y-Ye-ah, s-s-su-re.” Applejack’s voice was broken up and shaky, she was too terrified to be able to speak clearly.

Pinkie then turned the corner with a big smile, her hair was straight. “Hey girls.” She waved but they backed up. “What’s going on, did I do something Rainbow Dash?”

“Y-Your hu-human.” Rainbow and the others said.

“What, you don’t like this form?” Pinkie asked; her eyes began glowing white as well as her mouth. “That’s too bad.” She pulled out a needle from behind her back and attacked each of the girls each of whom had become secluded. “Come now, don’t resist. The needle will only hurt for a second.” The girls kept the needle away from their eyes the best they could but began to fail. Pinkie began singing the last three lines of the previous song and then the first line.

In the way that you will die
With a needle in your eye
You have no chance now say goodbye
Twinkle Twinkle Pinkie Pie

The needle was within millimeters of their eyes when they were pulled away. “Girls, what are you doing?” Each of them snapped back to reality and found knives in their hooves. “I gave you knives to spread the jam, not poke your eyes out.” Celestia took the knives from the four and set them on the tray with the bread. “You’re lucky my guard came and got me.”

“Pinkie, the needle, what?” The four said in unison shaking from what they had just experienced.

“What are you talking about, Pinkie Pie is with Twilight. What is going on?” Celestia looked at the four friends worried.

The four looked at each other and shrugged. “We have no idea.” Rainbow looked around. “You didn’t see her or hear her at all?” Celestia shook her head. “She sang, Pinkie sang so loudly. How could you not hear it or see her for that matter?”

“What exactly did you hear her sing?” Celestia had to hear it.

None of them wanted to but Fluttershy was the one that did. “It was um, something like this.” Fluttershy said the first line of it without the creepy tone in her voice, not that it needed it, the others then joined in each taking their own line of the creepy song. “Let’s see, oh right.”

“Twinkle Twinkle Pinkie Pie, in the way that you will die, with a needle in your eye. Chop us up and we will die, we will come and you will cry; you have no chance now say goodbye, Twinkle Twinkle Pinkie Pie.” They said the last line together.

“Have you four practiced this, is it some kind of sick practical joke because it isn’t funny.” Celestia backed away.

“No, we would never do something like that, especially Fluttershy.” Rainbow defended but Celestia didn’t listen.

“Pinkie Pie wasn’t here and nopony sung that song. Could you spend less time messing with us and spend more time doing something else?” Celestia walked away shaking.

“How could she not believe us?” Applejack questioned.

“I know; we could never make something like that up. We know what we saw and heard, right?” Rarity began to question their sanity.

“Right, we don’t have a problem, do we?” Rainbow asked.

The four looked out over the balcony and the song kept repeating in their heads. Fluttershy seemed to be the only pony not affected by it, at least as much by it. “What just happened, surely we haven’t become that bored. You did see Pinkie trying to stab me in the eye with a needle right?” Rarity looked to AJ and Rainbow which had been harder to do with the fog rolling in so fast.

“We all experienced that?” Rainbow looked to her farming friend.

“Ah know ah did, how about you Fluttershy?” The three looked around but didn’t see her. “Fluttershy?” Crying started and her shadow could be seen with a knife in hoof. “Fluttershy, no!” AJ screamed as the three ran over.

“It won’t stop.” Fluttershy said with a Psychotic grin on her face as she slit her throat. Her voice gurgled as blood went everywhere.

They ran over and grabbed a hold of Fluttershy’s body and hugged her tightly. “Celestia, do you think it’s still a sick joke, we know what we saw. Now Fluttershy is dead, do you think it’s a joke now?!” Rainbow screamed angrily. They all surrounded the shy Pegasus not caring that her blood had dyed their coats. The song then rang in their ears. “Get away from us Pinkie, don’t you dare come close or we’ll rip you apart. Do you hear me?”