• Published 11th Jul 2014
  • 345 Views, 0 Comments

Twisted Minds - Sillyponyme



Alien artifacts should never be messed with.

  • ...
11
 0
 345

Meeting Azaliah

Twilight and her friends were soon all together but of course Rarity was the first to notice the new thing that Twilight had. “Twilight darling, is that an engagement ring on your horn?”

Twilight raised an eyebrow and then remembered that she still wore it. She blushed and gave the squee sound. She quickly regained her composure and cleared her throat. “Yes, Flash and I are engaged but that isn’t what you’re here for and after a bit of thought, I’ve realized that I was too hasty to have all of you come.” Twilight turned to Rainbow Dash. “Sorry to make you go all that way for all our friends.”

“Hold on a minute, you aren’t going to take us with you?” Rainbow asked a little ticked partly because of going all the way to Ponyville and also that she wasn’t going. It’s not like causing chaos would be an issue now, right?

“Hold on, I didn’t say I wasn’t taking any of you, just most of you will be left behind. Besides, if anything is found here, Princess Celestia will need you.” Twilight explained and then turned to Pinkie. “Pinkie Pie, you’re the only one coming with me. I feel that you would be best.”

“Darling, you can’t be serious. No offense to Pinkie Pie but Rainbow or AJ would be much better partners if you get in a fight with something than Pinkie or any of us for that matter.” Rarity said worried about Twilights decision. Sure Pinkie had her party cannon but knowing what happened to Sunset, Pinkie just didn’t seem like the best choice.

“That Rarity is why I’m not taking them.” Everypony looked at Twilight in confusion. “First of all you may need the fighters, I won’t. Secondly, I need Pinkie Pie’s Pinkie Sense if I intend to do what I need to safely. I can’t fight what I can’t see and from what I understand, I may not be able to. I also can’t drag all of you around which means death would be definite. I fear that the moment Pinkie and I get there, we will have to move and I can’t do that with all of you.” Twilight explained.

“What about the elements of harmony Twi?” AJ held up her element.

“Good point, give me your elements just in case. They do you no good without me here anyway. I shouldn’t need them since my crown worked without yours last time but that may have been a special case.” A scream came from the hallway. “Princess Celestia, can you handle things here?” Celestia gave a hard nod and then grabbed some guards to go with her to find the source of the scream. “Can you girls handle things here?” They hadn’t said anything, just looked away. “You can’t possibly be angry with me, you’re needed here more then where Pinkie and I are going.”

“We understand that darling but it just seems like you don’t need us anymore for big things like this.” Rarity looked to Twilight with a sad expression.

“You’re wrong then, I do need you. If it hadn’t been for the other versions of you in the other world then I would be taking you.” Ok so that may have been a lie but now wasn’t the time to worry about it. “I need you here because if I fail, somepony needs to be here to protect Equestria. I trust all of you with that responsibility but you can’t do that if you die on the other side of the mirror.” Twilight got smiles from her friends. “Good, I’m glad you understand, now Pinkie.” Twilight turned to her pink friend. “You ready to go?” Twilight asked as her friends handed over their elements to Twilight.

“Yeah, let’s take care of this. Oww, pinchy knee.” The others let out a sigh. Twilight pulled the ring off her horn and then they said their goodbyes and then went through the mirror.

Once on the other side, peace lasted only a second before Pinkie started talking. “Duck!” Twilight did and then grabbed onto Pinkie Pie and started running while Pinkie gave orders. “Left, right, duck, jump, spin, stop, run.” It continued on for about five minutes before Pinkie stopped and loud noises could be heard from a distance. Twilight continued her run past a group of people before running straight into a girl.

“Follow me.” A girl younger then the two of them said. Without having a reason to do anything else, the two followed the girl, Pinkie not having much of a choice since she was being dragged along. After a few minutes, they arrived at an underground bunker. “Here we are, make yourself at home and well done at avoiding the necromorphs.”

“Necrowhat?” Pinkie and Twilight asked at the same time and then heard happy screams. The two turned and found Twilight’s friends and another Pinkie. Pony Pinkie was still on the ground after all, she had been dragged all the way there.

“So that’s what I look like here?” Pony Pinkie asked.

“It’s so great to meet me.” Human Pinkie said helping up her other world self.

“That will be an interesting conversation to say the least.” Twilight chuckled and then turned to her friends and smiled.

“How have you been girl?” Rainbow Dash asked as Twilight put her ring on her new appendage. “Getting married huh, congrates.”

“What, oh right the ring. Yeah but right now are some more important matters such as what happened to you and where is Fluttershy?” Twilight knew she hit a nerve when the others turned away except for AJ.

“Look, she got hurt pretty bad. She is in intensive care right now just tryin to stay alive.” AJ let a small tear slip.

“Who here knows about what’s going on?” Twilight asked

“That would be me, I brought you here.” The girl said from behind. “My name is Azaliah Clarke and let me guess, you’re the Princess pony?”

“How did you know that?” Twilight raised an eyebrow.

“Easy, the other you is in that direction.” Azaliah pointed behind her. “I thought I had already brought you here. Now what did you need?” Azaliah tapped her foot impatiently.

“I’m here to help stop this horror.” Azaliah laughed at her comment. “What’s so funny?”

“You think I would let you help, go home and stay there, break the portal between our worlds. It’s not needed.” Unexpected by Twilight, Azaliah, and friends, Twilight hit Azaliah as hard as she could.

“I’m not sitting on the sidelines while these things continue to hurt my friends. Sunset Shimmer died to get this info to me and I won’t let her death be in vain so whether you like it or not, I’m helping. You can work with me or against me, I don’t care either way.” Twilight glared at the girl in front of her.

“How dare you hit me, this isn’t your world, so screw off Princess.” Azaliah turned to walk away.

“I hope they tear you apart.” Twilight said, something else that wasn’t like her but Azaliah ticked her off. Admittedly, she felt bad about the comment but she was on edge and Azaliah didn’t help.

“I don’t like you and you don’t like me so stay out of the way. I don’t need you.” Azaliah calmly walked off leaving the group of friends angry with her.

Author's Note:

Chances are I will start updating more than just a couple times a day though it is kind of up in the air right now. So yeah, I will update when I update whether it be one, two, or more times a day.