• Published 11th Jul 2014
  • 345 Views, 0 Comments

Twisted Minds - Sillyponyme



Alien artifacts should never be messed with.

  • ...
11
 0
 345

We Need Each Other

Celestia and two guards went searching the hallways. The sounds of screams could be heard from all over and the fog had gotten worse. Celestia had to use her horn as a light source. They went around multiple corners and just as they were about to give up, they saw shadows. The three moved cautiously forward until they came within sight of the things the shadows were attached to. One was a dead body and three were twisted and morphed. One was completely unrecognizable but the other two looked like one of her guards and Sunset Shimmer. Two of the morphed creatures turned toward them and ran at them. Celestia shot two beams at the guard and then at Sunset Shimmer. The two creatures flopped onto their backs and then stood. Two deep burn marks now occupied their torsos. “How?” She fired off more beams of magic as another came to life and more came from around the corner in front of them.

A painful grunt and then a scream was heard beside Celestia. She turned her head and saw one of the creatures digging into one of her guards. She used her magic and teleported her and her other guard back to the room. “Your highness, we must leave. The castle is being taken over.” The guard next to her panicked.

“Yes, everypony, we must retreat, regroup and hope that Twilight will make it back in time.” Celestia used all the magic she had left in her to teleport her, the guards, Rainbow and the others along with the mirror to the train station and got on the train.


“Rainbow Dash, everyone, we need to get out of here. I came to help out and I won’t be denied that. I risked everything to come help, I won’t leave until this is over or I die.” Rainbow with the others nodded. “First though, I’d like to go see Fluttershy.”

“I think that’s doable, lets go.” Rarity led the way to the medical bay. The group talked as they went.

Everyone around gave them weird looks as they walked. “Hey AJ, why is everyone looking at us that way?” Twilight asked

“Well, who knows?” AJ commented as they continued toward the medical bay. Soon they arrived at their destination, a guard blocked the door. “Well, ask him.”

“Excuse me, we would like to see Fluttershy.” Twilight asked and received an odd look from the guard who then shrugged. He moved out of the way and let the group through. “Thank you sir though, never mind.” They walked in and noticed their friend on a bed toward the back of the room. They ran over to the back and looked at Fluttershy.

Her mane was a disaster and her side, legs, and head were covered bandages. She would move a little but as she did, she would wince from the pain. When she moved her head, one of her eyes was noticeably gone and a scar went from her forehead straight down across her missing eye and down to her chin. “Hey girl, ya hear me?” She didn’t budge.

“Hey Fluttershy, it’s me, Twilight.” Fluttershy moved and opened her eye. “Hey, how are you doing?”

“Twilight?” She fell unconscious once again as doctors came rushing over to take care of things. They pushed Twilight out of the way.

“Come on, we can do this without her I suppose.” Twilight didn’t believe what she had said but there wasn’t a choice, Fluttershy was too injured to help and so she and the others left depressed. Once they arrived back outside the medical bay, Twilight had come up with an idea. “Rainbow, can you distract everyone so we can sneak past the guards?” Rainbow nodded as guards came by with a plate of food. Rainbow picked it up and screamed out the words, “FOOD FIGHT!” She threw the plate and soon food went flying in every direction. “Well done.” Rainbow smiled proudly as they began sneaking out of the bunker. Once they reached the exit, they saw two guards. “AJ, Rainbow, knock them out ok?” The two nodded and did as they were told. They ran past the unconscious bodies but were soon pursued by more guards.

Soon they arrived near the hole where Azaliah was working. “What are you doing here, get out of here!” She screamed.

“No, I’m going to help.” Azaliah walked over to Twilight and glared at her. “You can’t intimidate me.” Twilight pushed her back and stood her ground.

“Who do you think you are?” Azaliah pointed at Twilight and guards surrounded her. “You want to die out here then fine.”

“I won’t die out here, no one will. I am a lot stronger than you may think and so are my friends.” Twilight gave Azaliah a death glare.

“Fine and, you know what, you’re insane. Get a hold of yourself. Your-” The ground then began shaking violently and the two fell into a deep hole. The two stood dazed, their vision blurry for a second. “This isn’t good; I need to get out of here.”

“We need each other if we’re going to get out.” Azaliah just groaned. “You know that we can’t get out of here alone, we need each other.”

“I know; you’re right for once.” Azaliah pulled out two weapons and threw her gun she was holding to the ground. She handed one of the guns to Twilight. “I gave you one of my great great grandfathers’ guns to use. It’s called the Contact Beam, hold down the trigger and then release once it’s charged. It has an acid attachment to it. I’m using his Pulse Rifle with an electric attachment to it as well as a grenade launcher attached on the bottom. It has a fire attachment, my point is stay out of my way and we’ll make it through this alive.” She quickly taught Twilight how to reload the weapon and so on. “You’re lucky; you don’t have to aim for the limbs like I do, at least with the top half of my gun anyway.”

“So what, you have to dismember them?” Azaliah rolled her eyes and nodded. “Here that Pinkie, go tell Princess Celestia, who knows if she’ll need that info.” Twilight received an ok from Pinkie.

“That is the other thing; keep your mind under control. I don’t need you getting all delusional down here.” Azaliah then started off, her gun at the ready.

“I’m not delusional but you sure seem to be at times.” Twilight mumbled under her breath and then followed Azaliah.