• Published 29th Oct 2011
  • 2,299 Views, 12 Comments

A lady's best friend is Pink - KiTtyCaTLoVeMe



Rarity realises what day it is, she wants to spend it great, but something just does'nt go right...

  • ...
10
 12
 2,299

Friendship never dies

2 days before Nightmare night Rarity spent the best day of her life with Pinkie, they went to a festival, they played lots of games and ate lots of sweets, they had so much fun, that rarity never expected to fall in love with pinkie in a friendly way and so did Pinkie.
On Nightmare night Rarity commanded Opal and Sweetie to have fun with Nightmare moon on the festival, and went to Pinkie’s house to ask her to come with Rarity, Rarity felt bad, she hated herself for doing this and for her bad Pinkie said yes.
When they were passing the ever free forest Rarity’s eyes began to water, she looked away from Pinkie so that she won’t see, Rarity decided to speak first “you know Pinkie, those three seasons were the best seasons of my life, and I just want you to know that I-I love you!” Pinkie came closer to Rarity and whispered “I love you too Rarity” Rarity could not stand that anymore she started crying, and Pinkie cried too, she did not know why, she was feeling bad that Rarity was crying “ Please Pinkie stop, I want to remember you laughing, happy and fun” Pinkie gasped “what?” In a few heart beats they were in the graveyard, Sarity was waiting for them. Sarity jumped in front of Pinkie and Rarity said “Pinkie…” she gulped “this is my mother” Pinkie gasped and she tried to run away, but Sarity took her in control, she started dragging Pinkie closer to her with her powerful magic of the dead. Rarity closed her eyes and bit the tip of her lip, she was hurt not only by the fact that her best friend was being killed, but also because she was being killed on Rarity’s eyes by Rarity’s mother, and if Pinkie lives she will never understand her, she will never forgive Rarity. Pinkie was suffering she was trying to run away but she was pulled away by the power of Sarity, Sarity laughed and laughed as Evil as she could, Rarity was shocked. It was not the mother she knew, she was evil and power hungry, she took more and more energy from Pinkie, Pinkie squealed as her life energy was fully gone, her puffy hair deflated into straight and week hair, she turned grey and her smile was fully down into a frown her eyes closed and she fell on the ground, this was the Pinkie Pie, Rarity never expected to see. Pinkie started crying, Rarity ran to Pinkie Pie and sat next to her, Pinkie looked into Rarity’s eyes and said “I thought we were best friends” her voice weekend and her face slammed into the ground “All I ever wanted was a friend like you” Pinkie whispered she then fully shut her mouth, Rarity gasped, she layed on Pinkie Pie and heard her heart beat getting slower and slower, then there was silence, Pinkie Pie was dead.
Sarity Laughed in delight and looked at her daughter crying on Pinkie’s coat “Don’t die Pinkie, I love you! Please Pinkie stay! Stay with me!” Sarity realized that Pinkie’s energy was not enough she was still a ghost and she needed just a few more life energy, she looked at her daughter and struck a bit of power lightning into her heart, Rarity knew what was happening with her, but she was so incredibly mad at her mother, that she did not even realize that she was being killed by her own mother! Rarity gave her mother a mad stare and she fought back, her mother was more powerful but she did not give up she remembered for what she was fighting, why she was fighting and why she felt so mad, she remembered all those days she spent with Pinkie, she furiously kicked back the power force that was taking her energy away, she gave a scream and one drop of a tear finished it, Sarity did not even give a shout, she was dead again before she knew it, this time she was not allowed to be seen, she fell down the deep layers of pony hell.
Rarity woke up by the voice of a pink pony “Rarity wake up!” Rarity stood up tall and said “W-What happened?” Pinkie gave Rarity a hug “I thought you were gone! I knew you will never betray me! I love you Rarity, you are the best friend a pony could have!” Rarity gave her a smile and they both hugged, nothing could stop true friendship, even death.

The End!

Comments ( 7 )

20343 I am sorry if you do not like it, this is my first fic and I dont have any skill in this, if you want I can improve this, thaks for the feedback though, I tried my best, I was just a little lazy with Sarity, I first wanted to name her Lazitha and then I thought know, pardon my grammer and spelling, I am not English or American, I am only a learner. Anyways thanks, I will try my best on the next fic, be sure to tell me what you think, thanks agin.

K my suggestion to you is make the chapters longer (maybe around 1,000 to 2,000 words) in your next fic and get a pre reader

21415 thanks for the advise :twilightsmile:

Ah! You are not a native speaker of English!

That would explain the many errors. For this simple fact, I can forgive your inept attempt at writing. How can I expect so much from someone who still has something to learn? Thank you for telling me this. I still cringe at your mistakes, but I now understand why they may be there.

21667 thanks for undestanding :pinkiesmile:

:rainbowhuh: I dont get it....

#7 · Dec 5th, 2011 · · ·

authentic jerseys suppliers know this cheap
cheap coach bags onsale online
coach factory outlet wholesale designer
coach outlet store online ebayfamous
coach outlet As we all
coach handbags outlet high quality
cheap designer handbags feel beautiful
coach outlet store online brand is a worldwide
wholesale coach handbags online store
cheap authentic jerseys expensive shoes
nfl jerseys suppliers discount 2011

Login or register to comment