• Published 29th Oct 2011
  • 2,299 Views, 12 Comments

A lady's best friend is Pink - KiTtyCaTLoVeMe



Rarity realises what day it is, she wants to spend it great, but something just does'nt go right...

  • ...
10
 12
 2,299

Pink style fun!

Sweetie Belle came into the room and saw rarity crying on Opal’s coat, Rarity saw Sweetie Belle and she quickly made her face happy, she did not want Sweetie to see her cry, she want Sweetie to live her own happy life. “So Sweetie how was your day at school?” she pated her hair, Sweetie looked at Rarity with a mad frown, “Dumb as usual, Snips and Snails ruined my experiment and I got a C-“ Rarity smiled and said “oh these boys…how did they ruin it?” Rarity was happy to start a new topic to think about “well Snips dared Snails to drink it, when I, Scootaloo and Apple bloom worked so hard!” Rarity gave her sister a hug “its ok Sweetie Belle, at least you did not have to work with those…what were there names again?” Sweetie grunted “Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, I hate them” she pushed Rarity away from her hug and slammed the door into her room, that reminded Rarity how she used to treat her mother, in the same way. Rarity closed her eyes and bit her lip, she knew that it was not her choice, it was her mother and she HAD to obey. But she still felt bad so she decided to make her last moments of life extra-fun.
The next day Pinkie was baking cupcakes, she was baking them for Rarity, because she knew how sad she felt yesterday, she took her cupcakes and went to Rarity’s house, in a few moments she was there, she knocked on the door and Rarity opened it “oh hi pinkie what brought you here?” Pinkie took a deep breath and said “Yesterday I saw how sad you were, and that made me so sad so I decided to bake some cupcakes for just the two of us, we can have a Picnic and have some fun so we both will be happy! And that would be soooo much fun!” Pinkie smiled waiting for Rarity to say yes, Rarity looked at Pinkie Pie and remembered what she had to do. “Why such a good Idea Darling, wait just a moment please, I need to wash my hair and uh…” Pinkie laughed “silly your hair doesn’t look dirty!” “It doesn’t?” Rarity asked, Pinkie giggled “It looks perfectly beautiful” Rarity smiled at Pinkie and said “let’s go”.
Pinkie and Rarity spent every day together, they were like best friends, when it was winter, Pinkie taught Rarity how to skate, Rarity became 2nd best after Pinkie in Ponyville, they spent lots of time skating, they went to each other’s houses, when they went to Rarity’s they played makeovers and dress up, also Pinkie helped Rarity design new dresses, they both watched melodramas and other movies, when they went to pinkie’s house they played games and told each other stories, Rarity also helped Pinkie bake. When it was winter wrap up, Rarity spent half of the day skating with pinkie and the other half making nests with pinkie. Pinkie and Rarity were the best of friends by the summer sun Celebration, Pinkie had so much fun with Rarity and so did Rarity. But then it came closer and closer to Nightmare night, the friendlier Pinkie and Rarity were getting, the more Rarity hated that fact.