• Published 13th Jul 2014
  • 6,168 Views, 109 Comments

Madame Jubilee's Barn of Lust - Naughty_Ranko



Cherry Jubilee opens Applejack's eyes to other forms of earning money than just simple farm work, though plowing and seed do play a part in it.

  • ...
30
 109
 6,168
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

It took you almost 2 Months to finish the Bonus-Chapter (judging from the Blog introducing the Chars) and boy was it worth it :pinkiehappy:. This was simply an amazing Clop with happy customers and an even more happier worker :rainbowwild:. But I never paid you to write about Golden having a little Fun as well... was that a bonus/an apology since it took so long :pinkiehappy:?

I love how you introduced all the Characters (of course Darkhanos' and Tatsurou's Chars have to come together) and how you could handle all those Guys... literaly.

All in all a worth finale of your first Season of Commissions and all that's left to say is

Enjoy your Break and stay Naughty :ajsmug:

But be honest one reason why it took so long is that you used one Hand to write and the other to...

5209727

But I never paid you to write about Golden having a little Fun as well... was that a bonus/an apology since it took so long :pinkiehappy:?

Not really. I decided early on to have Dawn there, so she could pick up a little slack, after the first group got introduced. Thus giving the next group a little more spotlight with Naughty.

But be honest one reason why it took so long is that you used one Hand to write and the other to...

...to answer your never-ending PMs about when it would be done. Yes, that is correct.:ajsmug:

5209740

Not really. I decided early on to have Dawn there, so she could pick up a little slack, after the first group got introduced. Thus giving the next group a little more spotlight with Naughty.

Aah... okay :pinkiesmile:

Yes, that is correct.:ajsmug:

I wouldn't blame you... I did the same, while reading it

5209740
5209727

How fitting this story comes out on Halloween. I lost my virginity on a crazy Halloween night! :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowwild:

5209767
And you had two Chars enjoying this awesome Night :raritywink:

5209792

Yes, indeed. I'll be going to visit my sister fot the day, and while I'm there, I'm gonna try to finish up my own clop scene. And try like hell to get started on the chapter after.

MAMMA MÍA!!!
THIS CHAPTER IS, WAS AND WILL BE AWESOME!!!

Damn, that was insanely hot. I loved every moment of it.

Although the more I read of Golden Dawn makes me...Curioser and curiouser.

man, that was awesome! Loved how you portrayed Cuddio, though he seems to be a bit...quirkier then normal. Meh, I ain't complaining, and I prefer it like that anyways. Thank you very much once again (Cuddio thanks you too btw:pinkiehappy::heart:)

.... So....
AWESOME! :rainbowkiss:
By the way, Quarter was hit on the spot. You played him like the kinky sonofabitch he is.
THANKS FOR THE SPOT AND HAVE A NICE (FAPPING) DAY!

Changelings have fairly uncommon dicks. They're sort of bumpy. But that's actually a good thing. They reach places where stallions can't go, I tell you.

Sounds like she knows from personal experience :raritywink:
Wouldn't mind hearing that story, if you know what I mean. :raritywink::raritywink:

SHL

A really good bonus chapter, no doubt ^^

Login or register to comment