• Published 22nd May 2014
  • 3,255 Views, 122 Comments

Mistress Do Well: Revelation - milesprower06



Reluctantly following some royal advice, Rainbow takes a trip to find a pony that may help her in her struggle to accept the past, while Twilight attempts to reconcile with a family member.

  • ...
33
 122
 3,255
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 49 )

This fic got to a shaky start, but has now earned my favourite :ajsmug:

Spoiler Alert for anyone who hasn't gotten this far.






Okay then...






I KNEW IT! I SO CALLED IT!

I was talking with my friends about this story of yours, and this ending was one of my most prominent theories, that they NEVER SAW A BODY AND THE MONSTER LIVED. YOU ARE A MAD GENIUS AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE, YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD.

:duck:-I guess you could say... I never took it in the can. **Dons sunglasses** YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!

AHHHHHHHH PLOT TWISTS!!!!
Is it true? Is Rarity indeed still alive? How does Rainbow feel about this? What will be the reaction when the others find out? Will I stop asking questions? What else has Luna done behind everypony's backs? Will this comment be deleted for having too many question marks? Will Miles ever stop being a diabolical genius? The answers to these questions and more next time.......



.....Maybe?:unsuresweetie:

I must say, even though I really enjoyed your execution of Raritys death, I secretly wanted her to be alive. And you just made my world complete. I will now be your slave.

one question, how come you made submission and revelations as different stories and not the continued narrative you used in cupcake chronicles?

Eh...not as thrilled about this turn of events. I would have been happy if she had stayed dead.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

Plot twist!!!!

Although I cannot imagine Rainbow could ever forgive her. Somethings are just unforgivable....

What that news might do to Fluttershy though

*Furry Muzzle drop open* NOW you have done it!!!


You have SHOCKED me!!!!

For that you get:

:pinkiegasp: TIMES 25! (Sorry this thing wont let me make them into 25 real ones, it will only allow about 15 before stopping)

The story was just starting to get interesting.

:flutterrage: AND THEN IT ENDED! GRRAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRR!

A dethroned Twilight and a still alive Rarity. I'm at a complete loss for words, except that I can't wait for dashie to get ahold of Rarity.

Oh shit! Oh shit the dom from hell has returned.

YOU'R TELLING ME THAT THAT BITCH IS STILL ALIVE!? I SWEAR TO FAUST YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THIS!

Ohhhhhh, horseapples! Now what's gonna happen?! Rainbow and Twilight better tell the other girls about this, as they need to know this, too! This is not gonna sit too well with any of 'em, I'm bettin'!:pinkiegasp::twilightoops::twilightangry2::facehoof:

And Flutters has moved on, and is now with Applejack. Oh, crap.........:pinkiegasp::twilightoops:

And where the heck is Rarity?! Someplace where she can't get to her former friends, I hope.........:twilightoops:

But I bet that that's wishful thinking on my part, knowing the details of all their pasts.:twilightoops:

Bro, you are unspeakably cruel to end this sequel like this. So I demand the next one! Soon!!!:rainbowdetermined2:

First Cupcake Chronicles, now the Mistress Chronicles. You sir are awesome. I can't wait to see the next fic in the series.

4441147

Second this.

4439507 Will anyone get this Soap reference?

Did this story really need the mature and sex tags? The return of Rarity? Awesome. Rarity was my favorite character in the original Mistress Do Well. So powerful and dominating:raritywink:(I can feel your hate, it feeds me). The mature and sex tags on a story without any mature sex? Disconcerting.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing where else you take this universe.

KBO.:twilightsmile:

4441319 I asked a moderator if I could do a sequel to a Mature rated story without rating it mature (since the story is listed as a sequel with the linked Mature story).

I never received an answer, so I decided to play it safe.

I'm not sure whether her [probably] being alive makes this less or more dark.

I guess time will tell which kind of conclusion you are going for, heh. Doesn't make me wonder less.
It's really good so far, thumbs and faves all way through.
:twilightsmile:

EDIT: Wait... I wasn't following you? Let's change that!

i found it suspicious she was just cremated.
won't start throwing rocks yet. but i want to know why and how. did celestia know she was alive? or is this all luna's manipulations? and for what purpose? and most of all, where the hell is she and what state is she in?

4441312 Cool.:ajsmug::twilightsmile:

Anyway, I can't wait to see what Miles has in store for Rainbow, Twilight and the girls (and us!) next!:twilightoops:

4442034

If Cupcake Chronicles [and the side story fic] is any indication. It's going to be one heck of an emotional rollercoaster that'll end up being epic for all of us and them.

Huh...so...that happened.............FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M COMING FOR YOU MILESPROWER!!!!!!!!

DAMNIT!!! I WANT MOAR!!! :flutterrage:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! A FUCKING TEAR JUST RAN THROUGH MY EYE! HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!!!! YOU BETTER MAKE ANOTHER ONE!!! GOD DAMMIT!!!

"She's... She's alive..."

Oh, fuck.

4439547 Sorry, didn't see this question until just now.

When I first wrote Cupcake Chronicles, they were seven separate stories (and still are, over on Fanfiction.net). They were even 7 seperate when I first came here to Fimfiction. I then asked a moderator if I could consolidate into 1 story. They said yes.

Now in terms of Mistress Do Well, I honestly didn't know were the plot was going. I only took the Complete tag off once, because based on some comments, some didn't know that I was continuing the story. So now I just deliver the extensions in small pieces, and mark them as sequels.

4445325 Better late than never :)

Thanks, good to know. And it sure gaines more attention.

well, keep up the good work! :heart:

so when will we see the next part of this series?

4446686 Obviously, when it is posted on the site. Duh.

4446722 Hey, I've had to read your cynicism-filled rants both on Suicide Solutions and on here, so you're gonna put up with my comedy.

4446729 i put up cynical applejack face. if i wasn't taking the joke i would be cussing more than likely.

I figured that a passing comment in one of the chapters of the first fic was an implication that she'd be resurrected from death, but the death itself being a cover-up was pretty clever too, honestly. At any rate, I had a very strong inclination that this wouldn't be the last we saw of Rarity in this story. The plot thickens. :rainbowdetermined2:

So Luna not only took away their free will, she also made Rainbow think she and Luna murdered Rarity against Rainbow's consent.

You've fallen into the subtitle trap and used a cop-out one like "Revelation". I haven't been following your story, I haven't even read this one. I just wanted to let you know.

4525045 So... You wanted to come in here and share your distaste for my subtitle? :rainbowhuh:

4525056

Yeah kinda. I'm petty like that. I kinda couldn't get over it as I scrolled by. I was like, "wait, really? This can't seriously be the title of a serious fic." I read some of this one, at least to make sure this wasn't like a joke chapter or something. Consider this a flame if you want, but I'm just saying, "revelation" seems like a kind of phoned-in subtitle. It's sort of one of those "standard fare" type ones.

Your writing style is pretty bomb, though.

4525176 Um... Okay then. Next.

You God dam mother fucker. How could you do that to me I was starting to think that it will have a happy ending not

4807049 Um, there's a sequel.

*hunts you down, hogties you, and dangles your body over a cliff*

So you let that psycho live! What is wrong with you! This story is getting better and better!

*unties you after pulling you away from the cliff*

:derpytongue2::derpytongue2::derpytongue2::derpytongue2::derpytongue2: out of :derpytongue2::derpytongue2::derpytongue2::derpytongue2::derpytongue2:

"She's... She's alive..."

Oh...:rainbowderp:...


Buck!!!

Login or register to comment