• Published 5th Apr 2014
  • 11,204 Views, 385 Comments

Bag Head - Sir Hat



The first human in Equestria is also the most attractive man alive. He's so beautiful, Celestia forces him to wear a bag on his head, Permanently.

  • ...
75
 385
 11,204
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 36 )

Just when I finally come to terms with how much shit this was, it comes back.

I am not disappointed.

This is starting to take a turn down the path of chaotic evil, and I am very ok with that. :pinkiecrazy:

A chapter that humiliates and demeans Shining Armor on a physical, mental, and spiritual level leaving him a pathetic wreck.

...

s2.quickmeme.com/img/cf/cf3a9f873390756641260f2c3278ce23abff3e00a6650303e19c6fc56398d512.jpg

It's it's ALIVE!!!!! :rainbowkiss:

5719068
Yeah...thanks to the fact I need to advertise other fics, and now have a decent amount of rage built up to push into this thing.
Also this

YES! All my YES!!! MAKE Gleaming Shield your bitch in public! Knock up the changelings and become King of the Changelings and the Crystal Empire!!! DO IT ALL!!! DO IT LIVE!!!!

I remember when you threw that shitfit a while ago and went back to all your unfinished stories and gave them those clear cut, definite endings. I think I made some joke about digging up a long dead corpse just to bash its head in. This would probably be like performing some unmentionable blood sacrifice to actually bring that mangled carcass back to life. And what an unholy sight it is.
We're going off the deep end motherfuckers! Better hold on.

(All nonsense aside though, I'm actually glad this is back. It's such an unabashedly vulgar story that I can't help but love it.)

Thank you.

I know you don't really like this fic much, and you kinda made me feel a little bad for liking it myself. However, I do like it and I'm glad that it's back and that there's more being added to it.

This is so fucking mindlessly hilarious.

I almost feel sorry for loving this ... almost ...

What the fuck?

So it's back...
Now full of my rage turned into vicious shining bashing comedy and some fucking utterly gay shine horse.

i.ytimg.com/vi/wbu1leiUSXs/maxresdefault.jpg

Technically, Shining Armor isn't gay since he now has a vagina. He was gay, but now he is straight. This only works for magical sex changes though, not fake ones in our world that are not perfected yet.

It is said that ponies lost their hold on Equestria when the great bagged man came. So great was His visage that all mares and stallions threw themselves at His weird back hooves. Eventually all the stallions changed themselves into mares to appease His desires and no foals were ever born again, for no pony was willing to be a stallion and shun His bagginess.

Then the griffons took over and all was normal once more.
The end :moustache:

OH GOD WHY!!!! THE HUMANITY. Why is this story alive again.:fluttershbad:
LOL.:rainbowlaugh:

This is a blessing for mankind

I am both happy that this fic is revived, and saddened somewhat at how little you give a fuck about it. Oh well, I figured something like this would happen eventually. :applejackunsure:

I am so amused by this :rainbowlaugh::trollestia:

5723544 Well it is a story about Ponies becoming super mega sluts when they see a Humans face so I see why he wouldn't give a fuck about a story like this.

5719073 That was the single most violent commercial I've ever seen... Also, this was hilarious. Disturbing on so many levels, but hilarious none the less

Wes

So, it seems our human sex god want to take over Equestria using his dick...

Seems like a legit strategy.

... I am unsure how to feel about this... Looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.

5731749
Quoting Jay: "Penis plan always works"

5725866
Fucking late reply, but I don't care. But it is a good way to advertise. Hold suit tier story hostage and all.

I fucking loved this it was just hilarious :rainbowlaugh: but my one question is why cancel? :rainbowhuh:


Aw, it got canceled. Shame. You always did make the best stories Sir, and this and Probed were always funny stories I enjoyed reading. Oh well, I can understand the loss of interest, and as long as you don't delete them then there's still a (admittedly very small) chance that it could get un-canceled. Call me an optimist I guess.

5824326
Late reply...

Because I hate it.

more please

I really wish you would continue this story as it is extremely hilarious.

Needs more cowbell.

And updates.

Most excellent.

Well, it says cancelled...
But ima add it to tracking anyways because this is a great, comedic story.

Well I guess I can't unread it soooooo.......fuck!

I actually wish this wasn’t canceled just to see where this would go

... okay, this was exactly the right kind of fucked up.

Now, let's see what happens when I click "Similar"... ;>

Please tell me there is more

Login or register to comment