• Published 4th Apr 2014
  • 22,484 Views, 82 Comments

Sluttershy, or 'Flutterslut, The Animal Kingdom's Love Dumpster' - clopandcircumstance



An obvious story about Fluttershy having casual group sex with her animals, and her friends showing a little too much interest in her guilty pleasure as well

  • ...
130
 82
 22,484
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 30 )

Poor Fluttershy. :fluttershysad: Hopefully she'll reconsider letting her friends watch over her from now on.

"Yeah! Come on I baked some brownies just for you!" Pinkie said happily.
"Um... Are they special brownies?"
"Extra special!" Pinkie said, pulling a flashlight out of her mane and turning it on.
"Okay then." Flutters said, and they both walked back home.

I'm not too sure about what's going to happen next, if I'm right in my thoughts... Hopefully I am wrong?

4794518
I think we all know what kind of "extra special" brownies they are ;3

4796699
derpicdn.net/img/2014/5/19/631092/large.png
There goes my rating for this fic. Here I thought it was gonna get good, and now I got marijuana shit to deal with in yet another story that had so much potential in my opinion. Eh, I guess it's no big deal, I mean, I'm one opinion, but still, the disappointment still bites.

4796880 Calm down, this is not a story about marijuana, it's a story about Fluttershy and her friends fucking animals.

4796929
Alright, I'll trust the author on this one.

4796938
Maybe the marijuana is just a little side tracked, but the story will still be around Fluttershy and friends "playing" with the animals!

4798835
You're just trying to be an ass towards me, aren't you? If you want me to dislike the story until future events are presented, then you missed your target by about 3 light-years to the left.

4799438
If you assumed that I was trying to make you dislike to story then you are sorely mistaken and sorry if I did sound like an ass, I sure didn't mean it in that way!

I personnaly like the story so...

4799540
I'll just assume you have no idea who I am and leave it at that.

4799550
* looks you up and notices the first thing is a marjiuana egg *
Agreed.
Yes i have no idea of who you are and let's keep it at that.

WOO! 200+ UPVOTES! Thanks guys! :derpyderp2:

It's a real shame it took this long for a clopfic like this to pop up.

I loved all the real world animal references. Especially the female hyena. You certainly did your research on animal anatomy!

4899943

Why thank you! My degree is in wildlife biology, so I've picked up on some interesting facts about the animal world over time. :pinkiehappy:

WOOOOOOOOOO 300 FAVORITES!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

:yay::pinkiesmile::rainbowderp::pinkiegasp::ajsmug::twilightblush::trollestia::twistnerd::unsuresweetie::scootangel::eeyup::raritywink:

4994909 Haha, I know, right? I mean it's not like the title is really subtle or anything :pinkiehappy:

5337341
In pretty sure Fluttershy actually has a seal in may the best pet win, it's been a while since I seen it.

*Sighs* I'm bored so let's get crackin'.

When is next chapter I can't wait

6465209

Not too long now! I'm working on it! Sooo sorry for the year long hiatus... I broke as a writer and had to put myself back together...

I think it is safe to say this story has been abandoned :applecry:

7844520 ripperoo :c

I see why animals love Fluttershy...

Man, Nutter Butter is a slutty squirrel. Or very, very in love with Pinkie's blowjobs.

Is this dead?

Login or register to comment