• Published 15th Mar 2014
  • 1,362 Views, 24 Comments

The Magic Paint Brushes - Ugly-Duckling123



A human boy and girl suck through painting wake in Equestria

  • ...
5
 24
 1,362

Chapter 12

Outside the main six were just coming around and were about to ask what was going on, when the moon started moving away from the sun and the light shone on the castle again.

"TWILIGHT!" Spike cried running up to his pony-big-sister-figure and wrapping his small arms around her tightly.

Suddenly the winds picked up telling everyone a transporting spell was being made. A little away from everyone the two Princesses of Equestria were standing there looking slightly confused as they saw the girls here but sensed Nightmare Moon get destroyed in the castle.

"Princess" the main six cried all getting up and bowing to their princesses.

"How can this be?" Luna said first. "We sensed that Nightmare Moon was destroyed in the castle. But if the bearers are out here..."

"You forget my night princess," Zecora said upside down on her staff meditating "There are still two that need to be addressed. I am of course speaking of Sarah and Eric Your Highness, it was they who solved this mess."

"And where are they now?" Celestia asked looking around the group.

"Where they are said to be by Luna," Zecora said getting down "Although I fear Eric may be holding quite a scar."

All worried the seven ponies, the two princesses and the two dragons made their way back into the castle.


Inside Sarah and Eric had just pulled apart from their kiss not noticing the light coming into the room only looking into each others eyes neither noticing their pains were gone either.

"Wow" they both said helping each other up and jumping down to the ground as everyone came in.

"Whoa! What happened to you weirdo's?" was the first thing Rainbow Dash said.

"RAINBOW!" the rest of her friends said shocked that that would be the first thing she had to say.

"What? Look at them," she protested.

Only then did Sarah and Eric notice they were still in their 'Harmony Outfits', Eric's sword in his left hand while his right held Sarah's as they looked at the ponies and dragons.

"You must be Sarah and Eric," the tall white Alicorn said coming over with a smaller midnight blue one next to her, both wearing crowns.

"Err... yes?" Sarah said tightening her hold on Eric's hand.

"Please there's no need to be afraid. In fact we are here to thank you." she said smiling gently.

"We are the princesses of Equestria," the younger looking one said looking a bit nervous at being in the castle for some reason. "I am Luna, and this is my sister Celestia." she explained.

Feeling it would be right Eric bowed while Sarah curtsied as it was royalty they were facing.

"Please, there is no need for that," Celestia said "We should be the ones bowing to you for ridding us of Nightmare Moon." she said as the two bowed to them along with the other ponies even Spike and Verde bowed to them all of them wearing big smiles on their faces.

As everyone came back up Pinkie rushed to them, starting bouncing around them and said "I knew you two were Special-Someponies."

Realizing that each other were still holding hands, Eric and Sarah shook each other off and turned blushing a bit.

Pinkie was still bouncing around the two of them singing a love song that only made the two of them feel more embarrassed.

"Err... Pinkie how about we have a party to celebrate everything being alright again?" Applejack said getting Pinkie's attention away from the two she was embarrassing.

"Great idea AJ," Pinkie said fishing her party planning planer out of her mane and started planning the worlds biggest party to celebrate this event.

Leaving Pinkie to her work Eric and Sarah turned to the rest of the ponies.

"Um... not to upset Pinkie or anything," Sarah said looking over at the two toned pink pony in the corner of the room "But we'd really need to be getting back home."

Nodding in understanding Celestia asked to see the sword that Eric held in his hand.

Touching it with her horn, and telling Luna to do the same after she stepped away, said "My magic will send to back to where and when you came to our world. All you have to do is both grasp it by the handle and swipe it though the air."

"And my magic will bring you back here when ever you want, but our time will keep going even when you are gone. All you will need to do is both hold the brush, and both think of Equestria and all the friends you both have made here." she said as she stepped back from them as well.

"Thank you," Sarah said smiling again "All of you." she said giving them all one more curtsy before grabbing hold of the sword's handle with Eric smiling as much as her. "Ready?"

"Whenever you are Princess..." Eric said giving her the lead to raise the sword and swipe it though the air.

As the wind picked up Pinkie looked up from her party planning and saw Sarah and Eric jump into the portal.

"WAIT!!!" she cried running over to her friends, hair deflating as it closed. "Where did they go?" she asked, Pinkie wasn't really one for saying goodbye.

"They went home Pinkie," Celestia said putting a wing over the upset pony's shoulder.

"But why? Don't they like it here?" she said.

"Of this Pinkie, I am sure. But they needed to go home once more." Zecora said smiling holding her staff. "But do not worry my friends Pinkie, Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Verde, Spike and Applejack, for I have a feeling in my bones in time, they will be back."

With that, Pinkie's hair reproofed itself as she cried "Okie-Dokie-Lokie." and went back to planning the party she was working on.



With a thump, Sarah and Eric landed back in his room under the painting of the Mare in the Moon back in their school uniforms Sarah's hair back into it's messy state, both rubbing their heads.

"Did... Did that really just happen?" she asked looking at the silver paintbrush laying between them.

"I think it did Princess look," Eric said pointing to the charm bracelet still on Sarah's right wrist.

"Which means, we..." she said blushing as she looked into his eyes.

Suddenly a knocking at the door brought them out of each others spell as the stood up and brushed themselves down.

"Come in" Eric said after getting a nod from Sarah saying it was alright.

Eric's mum came in with a tray of biscuits and juice.

"I thought the two of you would be hungry so I brought you a snack." Mrs Foster said holding a tray and placing it on to the desk as she saw the new painting walking over to it.

"Very good you two," she said smiling. "But there's something missing..." she said looking the painting over top to bottom, left to right, raising the two's nerves.

"You forgot to sign it. Any work as great as this needs to be signed you know." she said enjoying the sighs of relief she heard behind her as Sarah and Eric each took a pencil and signed the bottom right hand corner.

"I don't remember seeing that bracelet when you came here today Sarah," Mrs Forster said spying the charm bracelet on Sarah's wrist.

"Um... It's new, and because of that I haven't gotten use to it yet, so it was in my pocket when I came over." Sarah said playing with the charms after she put the pencil down. (It's the truth isn't it?).

"Well it looks lovely," she said heading for the door. "Are you going to stay for dinner tonight?"

"Yes please Mrs Foster," Sarah said smiling.


Sarah's life was never the same again.

Sure her parents still ran the school, and sure she still hated it. But now she had a friend to hate things with, and when life in their world got too much, they would go see their friends in Equestria and have adventures and fun, always coming back feeling a lot better than when they left.

The End

Author's Note:

If the end is a bit short I was running out of ideas....

If you want to add something to make it work better, please leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

Hope you all liked this :pinkiehappy:

Ugly-Duckling123 :yay:

Comments ( 12 )

This is like the BEST STORY EVER!!! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

4640947 oh and I also have to say good bye, I'm going to watch the night again. In Equestria. Because here in Australia it is 10:52pm it's basically 11pm probably morning for you! :pinkiehappy: I'm going to check the rest of your stories in a few hours. When I get back of course! Well, bye!

4640948 Actually, here in England its only 2 PM :twilightsmile:

Hope you'll like the rest of them :ajsmug:

4640960 That's good then. Have a good afternoon! :pinkiehappy: I'm going to have to read them later so... Yeah. I'm sure I will like them! :raritywink:

no more chapters? que pinkie's mane deflateing.:pinkiesad2:


MORE:flutterrage:

4942074 I came on to this site this January and started writing this in March.

Why? :applejackunsure:

Um, why were these added to OSF?

7432061

You added all your stories to Overly Stupid Fanfiction (OSF).

7432772 I did not...

I added them to the 'Adventure' folder in the group 'Human in Equestria'

7432975

Huh, must've seen yours and another story next to each other. Oh well, good luck with your stories.

Login or register to comment