• Published 4th Mar 2014
  • 650 Views, 7 Comments

DOA Girls in Equestria - dbzponyninja



Helena, Hitomi and Tina all have adventures in Equestria while Christie and Lisa plot Equestria's destruction.

  • ...
20
 7
 650

Story 5 The Secret Back Up Portal

DOA Girls in Equestria Story Five The Secret Back Up Portal by dbzponyninja Written on ‎Wednesday, ‎July ‎23, ‎2014

Last time on DOA Girls in Equestria Ryu Hayabusa and Hayate had to go in and rescue both Ayane and Momiji after they were sent into M.I.S.T. Headquaters only to be locked in the portal room but anyway after Hayabusa and Hayate rescued them all four ninjas destroyed their portal to Equestria that they were planning to use for evil purposes what happens next let's find out right now?

Christie told both Victor Donovan in the British accent that she talks in "Despite the best efforts of me, your son Rig and even Lisa at one point we couldn't stop the ninjas from destroying the portal so it unfortunately looks like we'll have to halt our plans to go into Equestria, team up with the enemies of The Mane Six and the four princesses and then when they least expect it we shall turn on them using a army of Alpha clones and then use said Alpha clones to take over all of Equestria."

Donovan told Christie "You really think i'd only have one portal I have a secret back up portal so we can still go along with our plans however since it is late we shall go along with the plan tomorrow." The End.

On the next exciting two part story of DOA Girls in Equestria Christie, Rig and Lisa use the secret back up portal to go to Equestria and track down with and team up with The Diamond Dogs, Prince Blueblood, Gilda the griffin, The Flim Flam Brothers, Queen Chrysalis and Queen Chrysalis's army/ swam of changelings and as it turns out all six members of The Mane Six as well as Tina Armstong, Hitomi and Helena Douglas are all in the same place and they proceed to have a epic battle against Christie, Rig, Lisa, six Alpha clones of Kasumi, The Diamond Dogs, Prince Blueblood, Gilda the griffin, The Flim Flam Brothers, Queen Chrysalis and Queen Chrysalis's army/ swarm of changelings however as the battle continues to go on The Mane Six, Tina, Helena and Hitomi all start to grow tired and worn out can they defeat all of these enemies at once before they collaspe from exhaustion or will things go out as Christie, Rig and Lisa originally planned find out on the next exciting two part story of DOA Girls in Equestria.


DOA Girls in Equestria Story Six The Epic Battle part one of two.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment