• Published 4th Mar 2014
  • 650 Views, 7 Comments

DOA Girls in Equestria - dbzponyninja



Helena, Hitomi and Tina all have adventures in Equestria while Christie and Lisa plot Equestria's destruction.

  • ...
20
 7
 650

Story 2 Hitomi The Karate Teacher

DOA Girls in Equestria Story Two Hitomi The Karate Teacher by dbzponyninja Written on ‎April ‎1, ‎2014

Last time on DOA Girls in Equestria Helena Douglas, Hitomi and Tina Armstrong all used the portal to Equestria created by Zack and his girlfriend Nikki to go to Ponyville in the land of Equestria were they introduced themselves and befriended all six members of The Mane Six meanwhile however back on Planet Earth Christie, Lisa Hamilton and Rig under orders from Victor Donovan were told to create their own portal to Equestria, team up with the enemies of both The Mane Six as well as Prince Shining Armor, Princess Cadence, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna then turn on them after defeating all of them and then shortly after that destroy all of Equestria with a army of Alpha clones of Kasumi anyway what happens next let's find out right now?


Completly unaware that they were being watched by Christie, Lisa, Rig and Donovan back at MIST headquaters Helena, Hitomi and Tina once again used Zack and Nikki's portal to Equestria located in the DOATEC laboratory to once again go to Ponyville in the land of Equestria.

Anyway Helena, Hitomi and Tina upon arriving in Ponyville were surprised to see The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Rarity waiting for them.

Rainbow Dash asked Hitomi "Hi Hitomi so are you ready to teach us karate?"

Hitomi asked The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Rarity "You all want me to teach you karate even you Fluttershy?"


Fluttershy answered Hitomi's question in the soft almost quiet voice that she talks in "Yes Hitomi will you please teach me?"

Hitomi looked at all her new students and said with a smile on her face "I'd be glad to teach all of you."

However before going to a different area to teach them karate Hitomi noticed Applejack and asked her "What about you Applejack you want me to teach you too?"

Applejack told her in the trademark southern accent that all members of the Apple Family talk in "While I do appreciate your offer I got some apple bucking to do back at Sweet Apple Acres so maybe some other day."

Hitomi told her "Ok bye Applejack see you later."

Anyway while Hitomi went to Ponyville Fields to teach her new students Helena and Tina decided to walk around Ponyville together.

Do to her shy and timid nature nature Hitomi went easy on Fluttershy while she taught her karate and she also went easy on Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle as well since they are fillies and not full on adult mares like Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Rarity.

Anyway after a long exhausting thirty minutes of teaching karate Hitomi was done teaching karate for today at least and that was around the same time that Helena and Tina came back from walking around Ponyville together and asked Hitomi if she was ready to go back to Planet Earth and after her, Helena and Tina all told Applebloom, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle goodbye they returned to Planet Earth.

However two days later back at MIST Headquaters Christie, Lisa and Rig told Donovan "The portal is ready should we send in the Alpha clones right away?"

Donovan told them "Not yet I want you to first find The Diamond Dogs, The Flim Flam Brothers, Gilda the griffin, Queen Chrysalis and Queen Chrysalis's army/ swarm of Changelings then when we have found and gathered all those ponies together that is when we will send in the Alpha clones but since it will take a while to find all those ponies, Changelings and one griffin I want Christie and Lisa to find and gather all of them together one at a time starting with The Diamond Dogs you have your orders."


On the next story of DOA Girls in Equestria Hayate and Ryu Hayabusa receive information about MIST's plans to destroy Equestria and tell Ayane and Momiji to investigate meanwhile Kokoro is visiting her half sister Helena at DOATEC headquaters all of this and more will happen on the next story of DOA Girls in Equestria.


DOA Girls in Equestria Story Three Kokoro's Visit and Ayane and Momiji's Mission.