• Published 4th Mar 2014
  • 649 Views, 7 Comments

DOA Girls in Equestria - dbzponyninja



Helena, Hitomi and Tina all have adventures in Equestria while Christie and Lisa plot Equestria's destruction.

  • ...
20
 7
 649

Story 1 We Have Arrived

Today I will officially cancelling my Helena Douglas in Equestria series and replacing it with DOA (Dead or Alive) Girls in Equestria not it will not only feature Helena but it will also feature Tina Armstong and Hitomi, Christie and Lisa Hamilton will be the main villainesses in this series but it will also feature guest appearances by characters such as Kokoro, Mila, Rachel and Leifang plus later on Momoji, Ayane and Kasumi will join the main cast of Dead or Alive characters in this series and also male characters like Ryu Hayabusa, Zack, Hayate, Rig, Bayman, Jann Lee, Elliot, Gen Fu, Bass Armstong, Leon and Victor Donovan will not appear in this series at all but only be mentioned anyway without further ado let's get started.


DOA Girls in Equestria Story One We Have Arrived by dbzponyninja Written on ‎March ‎4, ‎2014

It has been a entire week since both the fifth Dead or Alive tournament as well as when Kasumi, Ayane, Hayate and Hayabusa snuck into MIST headquaters and appeared to put a end to their plan to mass produce and create a large number of Alpha clones created through Kasumi's stolen dna and at DOATEC Helena who had recently became a pegasister was having Zack and his girlfriend Nikki create a portal to Equestria that she was planning to visit along with Tina and Hitomi who convinced her to watch the show in the first place and it worked.

Upon arriving in the land of Equestria more specifically Ponyville Helena, Tina and Hitomi were tackled and hugged down to the ground by Pinkie Pie who said in the high pitch high energy voice that she talks in "Hi i'm Pinkie Pie, hey the three of you wouldn't happen to be humans would you we've never had a human here before but Lyra Heartstrings and occasionally my friend Princess Twilight who has actually been to the human world talks about humans all the time and based on what they told me you all appear to be human?"

Helena, Hitomi and Tina all told her at the same time "Why yes, yes we are allow us to introduce ourselves."

Helena told Pinkie Pie in the trademark French accent that she talks in "Hello there my name is Helena Douglas I am a ex opera singer and the new owner of the company known as DOATEC, my father was the founder and owner before he died and then it became owned by a bad man named Victor Donovan then when he left the company I took it over."

Right as Hitomi was about to introduce herself Applejack, Fluttershy, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Rarity all showed up and everybody but Princess Twilight asked Pinkie Pie "Pinkie Pie are those humans?"


Pinkie Pie told them "Yes and Helena here just introduced herself and now it's time for Hitomi here to introduce herself."

Hitomi told them "Hi my name is Hitomi, my dad owns a karate dojo and I learned all of my karate skills from him and also I almost won the fifth Dead or Alive tournament held and sponsored by DOATEC but I lost to Jann Lee in the final match but I promise that i'll try to the best of my ability to beat him in the next tournament and win the whole thing."

Right before Tina introduced herself Rainbow Dash flew right up to Hitomi and asked her exciteidly as she hovered in mid air with her pegasus wings "You know karate, that's so awesome do you think you could teach me a few moves sometime?"


Hitomi told her "Sure i'd be happy to teach you Rainbow Dash."

Tina then introduced herself and said in the trademark southern accent that she talks in "Howdy y'all my name is Tina Armstrong i'm a professional wrestler, model, movie star and rock star and I made it very far in the fifth Dead or Alive tournament but I unfortunately lost to my father Bass who was dressed up as a masked wrestler named Mr. Strong."

Applejack then asked Tina in the trademark southern accent that her and a large portion of the Apple family talks in "That's mighty interesting but I have to ask y'all are you sure that y'all aren't a part of the Apple family because you have the same accent as me, Applebloom, Big Macintosh and a whole lot of other Apple family members as well?"


Tina told Applejack "No Applejack i'm not related to the Apple family the similiar accent that I and several members of you're family happen to have is just a coincidence."

It was right then at that moment that Rarity noticed the dress that Helena had on and told her in the trademark high society with a hint of British accent thrown in there that she talks in "Oh Helena darling I love that dress you have on why I dare say you're sense of style might be as good as mine."


Helena told Rarity "Why think you Rarity my dear but i'm sure that you could design me something that looks a million times better."

Rarity told her "Why I would love to darling but Tina didn't you say you were a model I would also love it if I could make something for you sometime as well?"

Tina told her "Why thank ya Rarity I would like that very much."

The story ends back on Planet Earth were Christie and Lisa tell Donovan and his son Rig "Helena has finished her portal to Equestria and gone through with Hitomi and Tina should we sneak into DOATEC and destroy it thus trapping them in Equestria once and for all or should we sneak inside DOATEC, use the portal when noone is looking and send in a army of Alpha clones to attack and destroy all of the ponies in Equestria as well as Helena, Hitomi and Tina?"

Donovan told them "No we'll create our own portal, send in the two of you and about five Alpha clones, team up with the Changelings as well as Gilda the griffon, The Flim Flam Brothers, Diamond Dogs and Lightning Dust and then after we take down The Mane Six, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor we'll turn on all of them before we take them down and then after that we'll take down all of the other ponies in Ponyville, Manehattan, Canterlot, Fillydelphia, Las Pegasus, Appleloosa and The Crystal Empire?" The End.


On the next story of DOA Girls in Equestria It turns out that Rainbow Dash isn't the only pony in Equestria who wants Hitomi to teach them karate as soon Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity and The Cutie Mark Crusaders all want to learn karate too however at the same time Christie and Lisa with help from Miyako of DOATEC Japan who is also secretly a MIST employee are all working on their portal to Equestria which will be ready in two to three days all of this and more will happen on the next story of DOA Girls in Equestria.

DOA Girls in Equestria Story Two Hitomi The Karate Teacher.