• Published 4th Mar 2014
  • 649 Views, 7 Comments

DOA Girls in Equestria - dbzponyninja



Helena, Hitomi and Tina all have adventures in Equestria while Christie and Lisa plot Equestria's destruction.

  • ...
20
 7
 649

Story 3 Kokoro's Visit and Ayane and Momiji's Mission

DOA Girls in Equestria Story Three Kokoro's Visit and Ayane and Momiji's Mission by dbzponyninja Written on ‎May ‎6, ‎2014

Last time on DOA Girls in Equestria Helena Douglas, Hitomi and Tina Armstrong took their second visit to Equestria where Hitomi fufilled her promise of teaching karate to several ponies in Ponyville and around the same time Helena and Tina decided to walk around Ponyville together meanwhile though two days later back on Planet Earth back Christie and Lisa finished their portal to Equestria which they were planning to go through along with Rig in order to gather up the enemies of The Mane Six, Prince Shining Armor, Princess Cadence, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna turn on them after they defeat all of the mentioned ponies and then send in several Alpha clones of Kasumi to attack and destory Equestria what happens next let's find out right now?


Even though they wanted to take their third visit to Equestria via Zack and Nikki's portal Helena, Hitomi and Tina Helena was told by by Zack and Zack's girlfriend Nikki that Helena's half sister Kokoro was visiting DOATEC today and they didn't yet know if she was a pegasister yet so they didn't want to go through the portal with her until they knew for sure.

Meanwhile though Ayane received a mission from her and Kasumi's half brother Hayate who is also the leader of The Mugen Tenshin Ninja Clan to sneak into MIST Headquaters and find out what Victor Donovan was planning to use his portal to Equestria for especially since MIST Headquaters is a evil organization and they were surely planning to use it for evil and nefarious purposes however completly unaware that Hayate sent Ayane out on the same mission Ryu Hayabusa sent Momiji to do the same thing that Hayate ordered Ayane to do and they ran into each other while sneaking around MIST Headquaters.


Anyway Kokoro talked to and hugged Helena who introduced her to Hitomi and Tina and they all showed her around DOATEC however Kokoro had only just recently became a pegasister and didn't yet know enough about My Little Pony Friendship is Magic or it's characters to go through the portal and actually talk to and hang out with the characters for real like Helena, Hitomi and Tina have already done twice so they just proceeded to continue the tour however even though they didn't use the portal they did show it to her.


Meanwhile back at MIST Headquaters Ayane told Hayate via her headpiece that Momiji must have been given the same mission that she's on by Hayabusa because she was also at MIST Headquaters and Momiji told Hayabusa pretty much the same thing to Hayabusa via her headpiece but you know this time about Ayane also being there and that Hayate must have given her the same mission.

Hayate told Ayane "That's good she can help you just have her follow you around and help you out in anyway she can", and Hayabusa told Momiji the same thing about as well.

However Donovan and Miyako who is both a MIST employee as well as a visiting double agent employee from the DOATEC Japan branch found out that Ayane and Momiji were sneaking around MIST Headquaters so they split them up by sending in Donovan's son Rig to keep Ayane busy while Chrisite was sent in to keep Momiji busy.

Christie attempted to hit Momiji in the gut with several very fast and rapid strikes to the gut however Momiji dodged all her strikes and knocked her out by giving her a knee to the gut followed soon by two kicks to the face after jumping in mid air.

Rig attempted to hit Ayane with several Taekwondo kicks but she dodged every single kick and jumped behind him and knocked him out with a kick to the back of his head.


Shortly after this Momiji and Ayane regrouped and met back up together and then Momiji told Hayabusa "Master Ryu i've found out what Donovan and MIST are planning to do with the portal they are planning to gather up the enemies of The Mane Six, Prince Shining Armor, Princess Cadence, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and then after doing this they are planning to turn on them and send in several Alpha clones of Kasumi to destroy all of Equestria what do you want me to do?"

Hayabusa told Momiji "Destroy it I might only occasionally watch the show and only have a limited knowledge of the characters or locations in the show but I can not condone the death of innocent people or in this case creatures even if they are from a cartoon world that it turns out isn't just a cartoon but is apparently real."

After telling Hayate the same thing that Momiji told Hayabusa Hayate told Ayane the same thing that Hayabusa told Momiji when Ayane asked Hayate what to do.


So the two kunochis or female ninja were about to charge up a ninpo spell to destroy the portal when suddenly they were locked in the room that they were in. The End?

On the next exciting story of DOA Girls in Equestria Momiji and Ayane try desperately to escape the locked room in MIST Headquaters but to no avail so sensing that something is wrong Hayabusa and Hayate go in to rescue them and it turns out that they need to especially since a large amount of Alpha clones are sent in to get rid of them all of this and more will happen on the next exciting story of DOA Girls in Equestria.

DOA Girls in Equestria Story Four Hayabusa and Hayate To The Rescue.