• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 6,147 Views, 400 Comments

Impurities - Steadfast Bulwark

Comments ( 24 )

At long 'bucking' last, this bloody train wreck of a story is finished. I'd like to take this time to thank all those who read it and claimed to like it. That you enjoyed reading it is no less than astounding to me.

Now that what I will be calling 'draft one' of Impurities is complete, I can now begin work on 'draft two'. Mainly rewriting the whole damn thing so that it actually has a coherent structure and plot that makes sense.

At any rate, thanks for joining me on this ride.

Here's to you. :moustache:

Well, it's finally over and now we have to wait for draft 2 to finish to see what you really wanted. Anyways I really liked the story and I'm a huge fan of Twilight and Sombra flicks so it was a really well executed story. I have no clue if you are going to do a squeal or not, but I really want to see what happens in this new world that they created. This is a story that I would read again.

fyi: this story has an erroneous Rarity tag on it

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS PLEASES US GREATLY

Loved it. I pray for a sequel as theres too few long and good sombra x twilight stories out there... and even the few good ones feel too short once finished.

Will there be a sequel?

Ok now that i finished the story i will give my opinion on it.

The Story was besides a few things (wich i will come to later) amazing.
This was the first story i`ve read where the evil(good) wins. It was well writen and i could picture everything in my head. The story was enthralling and after each chapter iwanted to know what happens next. Well done.

Now to the things that wern`t that good.

First the grammar:
Most of the time good but there were minor things like missing letters or missplaced letters. Those didn`t distracted my read speed or flow but it could be prevented by letting someone proofread youre story.

Then one thing i realy hated about the story:
In the second last chapter near the end Twilight killed Fluttershy. Now i understand Twilight is coruppted bysombra or just tournd (evil) and doesn`t have mercy for other pony`s. And it is you`re story afterall... But i hated that part about the story imensly not only because Fluttershy is my favorite pony but she was no danger to them like rainbow said in the last chapter at the beginning or even could be usefull for them. It wern`t that bad if she attacked them or she had done somthing else than i would understand but killing her without a reasonable reason is just dumb :flutterrage: I had somthing else to say but i forgot what it was.

But besides those few things the story is realy good. If i would rate it from 0/10 i would give it a 9,5/10 because the unreasonable kill of fluttershy.

We can discuss this a little if you want :).

Gonna be waiting for a squeal like
cdn.meme.am/images/8373718.jpg

She succeeded but failed to stop the blast of dark magic

succeeded but failed

What?

7587220
It's like Superman V Batman: Dawn of Justice. It succeeded, but failed.

7701039 OH. I didn't even realize that.
Thanks.

7718429 Nope. Never heard of Brian Adams until I googled the name just now.

FINISH HER!

FATALITY!

:pinkiecrazy:

You know...I honestly don't get this story. Twilight's 0-60 time was neck snapping. Dash's was somehow even more blistering and just...holy shit, what just happened? :applejackconfused:

7334073 holy fuck. You have no room to talk about spelling or grammar, yours is horrible. Also, not every y o u r is y o u ' r e. Lastly, you can't deduct from the quality of a story based on bias. That isn't how reviewing works, child.

7907821
What are you talking about? I complaint about the grammar yes BUT i also said that it wasn't bad or something I never disliked the story just the part where FS was killed just out of no where. I never said that my Grammar was better than his because it isn't. Also i am not a child if you would have looked on my Profil i am currently 19 years old :).

Yo if someone won’t make some kind of alternate ending or timeline I will

"Let this scar signify the first blow against the mortal world. From this seal shall arise the doom of men, who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our fire as their own. Blindly they build their kingdoms upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.

7934600
My exact reaction.

Amazing story but I was not expecting it to end this way.

Poor, poor Flutters. I was hoping she would be broken in like Arctic. :fluttershysad:
Fun story. Though, they felt very out of character in parts.

Login or register to comment