• Published 9th Feb 2014
  • 3,229 Views, 35 Comments

Equestria Girls: For Your Eyes Only - GoldenGoomba900



Following the events of Equestria Girls, the police and FBI investigate the cause of the unusual events that lead to the incident at Canterlot High.

  • ...
4
 35
 3,229

Removed

"I'd just moved here from Hollywood, my father had gotten a transfer from his last job." Flash began, adjusting himself in his hospital bed. "I was a sporty, outgoing kid," he said, lying through his teeth.

In reality, Flash was an overweight social outcast. He looked like a dork, acted like a dork, and got excellent grades... like a dork. Problems with Flash's childhood began to disappear when he tried to flirt with the toughest woman in school, a woman that despised all and abused many. Her hair burned like a house fire and her leather boots and vest were rumored to have been made from her enemies. Of course, we're talking about Miss Sunset Shimmer.

Nobody was brave or stupid enough to ask to be with her. The day he finally broke that taboo was the day everyone saw him in a new light, and the day he'd gone to the hospital for the first time. Normally, a back-breaker would be enough to coerce most men from daring to tread this landscape again, but not young, stupid Flash Sentry.

Flash began to better himself in different ways. First, he exercised to lose weight (a step that took him almost all of his elementary school life). Once he was thin, he began to try and learn a musical instrument. After trying to serenade her with an accordion, a flute, and the cymbals, he discovered his innate ability with the bass.

The final step was the most difficult one: If he wanted her heart, he had to be popular. Studying under classic cool guys like the Fonz, John Travolta, and Garfield the cat he set out to be the most popular boy in school. After several weeks of being remembered as "the idiot who broke the jukebox", "the disco dweeb", and "that guy who keeps making fun of me" Flash was losing hope, but, like a bolt from the blue, Flash's chance came with the talent show.

A group of kids (who would later be part of the founding of Shimmer's Rocker clique) approached Flash, asking him to play Bass. Despite having to bring the drinks to the practice sessions and being the only one to show up on multiple occasions while the others ditched him, Flash's performance helped land his band first in the talent show. With this came his split of the prize money ($25), a shot in the local papers (who misspelled his last name as "Century"), and, most importantly to the story, Shimmer's cold, black, icy heart.

That's when he learned of Equestria. After several nights together; several long, passionate, not at all family friendly nights, she told Flash of a far off land she saw in her dreams. A land of magic and mystery, a land she knew all too well was real. She asked him to help, to take her to rule the school. He said yes, despite not at all knowing what this constituted. Her grandest of plans had begun coming together, and Flash was the key. The morning after she'd hired Flash things began falling apart for the school. It started simply, very simply.

"Flash," he recalled Sunset saying. "There's a few errands I need run." The place was the front of the statue, and the time was 9 AM. Sunset was wearing her usual leather attire, and Flash was wearing a nice white t-shirt. She had, however, carried a dufflebag with her to school, and by the looks of it, it was rather heavy. She put on a conniving, evil smile and hefted the bag into Flash's arms. This confirmed the bag was, in fact, very heavy. "I need you to put this stuff in a few lockers." The moment she let go, Flash fell to the ground atop the bag. "Pick yourself up, there's more."

"But it's a saturday, nobody'll let me in to put... what's in here anyways?" Flash leaned over to unzip the bag and gasped in horror. "Beer!"

"Not beer, I'll have you know that is premium grade whiskey, and you're lucky none of it broke! Put those in these lockers." She handed him a list.

"I don't think tha-"

"Flash, you agreed to help me reach the land of my dreams didn't you?"

"Well yes, but-"

"It just so happens my plan is very complicated and involves a bunch of people getting thrown under the bus."

"But that's breaking and entering! And I have a bag full of whiskey! And a list! Kids have gone to prison for having a list!"

"Yes Flash, I know how big a deal this is, but think of it as a test. You'd climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest sea, fight the most powerful man for me, but you won't commit a few misdemeanors? Your dad's a cop, you'll never get anything pinned on you."

"But what do I get out of this?"

"More time with me~" She said, rubbing her finger lovingly across his chest.

"And two days later seventeen kids were expelled and the Goth clique were completely gone." Flash said, the agent staring at him.

"Flash we'll... we'll definitely be talking to you again. Just, just get some rest." The agent stood up, a might bothered at his composure throughout the story.

"Don't! It feels good to finally tell someone about that stuff!" He said. "Confession's good for the soul, right?" He asked, the agent sighing.

"Here." The agent tosses the boy a tape recorder. "Talk all you want to that. Don't leave out any details, got it? You might know something about Shimmer we'll need.


There were two things Spike knew, as a dog: Twilight was his best friend, and she only put him in a cage when something bad was happening. He was not sure how long he'd been in a cage, they'd moved him to another one afterwards and this one didn't smell familiar. Twilight at least was there in the first one, but now he howled and yipped and whined to try and get her to return. Occasionally an angry-looking man in black would show up and give him food and water, but it did nothing to quell the emptiness in him.

Except he was a dog, so he had no idea what emptiness was, nor loss, he was too simple for those concepts. He knew what sadness was though, and as he kept howling he hoped it would go away. Twilight made the sadness go away, even when she was not feeling happy she made him happy. She'd never been gone this long, not as far as his doggy mind could remember at least. He lay down, staring out his cage at the metal room he was placed in. There were some men in white earlier, and they had poked him with their writing sticks, but they were gone now. Just like Twilight.

Comments ( 5 )

"But it's a saturday, nobody'll let me in to put... what's in here anyways?"

Capitalize days of the week. Short chapter... Will the next one be long?

6904754
Hopefully, I had a bit of a brain-fart what with that chapter being half-written before coming back to it. I should be able to make another one soon.

6904987
Hey, I'm just glad this story's been updated.

Good to see you're still updating this. Things are definitely taking an intriguing turn. Seeing just what Flash has to see should be quite enlightening.

Doesn't this mean he technically commited bestiality?

Login or register to comment