• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 3,698 Views, 51 Comments

Never Ending Fears - Faith Everlasting



Applejack has never gotten over her fear of the timber wolves, but perhaps a larger fear will make this one disappear completely...

  • ...
11
 51
 3,698

Epilogue

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

Spike woke up from his deep slumber and yawned for a good ten seconds. He scratched his scaly chest with his claws and slowly turned over onto his other side to plant a kiss on his beloved wife. However, when he puckered up his lips, they were met with a cold pillow.

"Wha-?" Spike mumbled as he slowly sat up in his bed. Applejack was nowhere to be seen... at least not on the bed. He quickly gazed around the room and noticed that her wheelchair had not been touched. "Applejack?"

He quickly got out of bed and looked underneath it, but to no avail. Spike started to panic like he always does when he doesn't understand something (remind you of any purple pony?). He started to sweat uncontrollably when he couldn't find her in the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room, the dining room, or the family room.

"Applejack!"

The frazzled dragon ran out the front door, scanning over the orchard as quickly as he could. Granny Smith had given them a secluded part of the farm to live on as a wedding present so that Spike could continued to make the roasted apples (which were now being sold even in Canterlot)! Princess Celestia even made a point to advertise the delicious fruit so that they could provide for themselves.

"AJ? Come on, honey, talk to me!"

His heart was pounding loudly inside his ears as adrenaline coursed through his veins. He was about to scream as loudly as he could, when he saw a familiar sight steadily walking towards him.

He sighed in absolute relief and wiped a gallon of sweat off his forehead.

"Applejack! I thought something happened to you!"

He swooped down from the sky and scooped Applejack up into the air which made her cry out in joy. She cuddled up against his chest and gave him a small kiss before he set her down.

"Well, Sugar Cube, somethin' DID happen ta me." She beamed with pride when Spike's eyes widened in shock.

"What? What happened?!" He looked her over and did not see anything peculiar, until he looked at her back legs. The bandages that were previously wrapped around her right back leg...

"They're gone!" He brushed his claw down her leg in amazement and then looked to his wife for an explanation.

"Ah decided I'd go to the doctor's early this mornin'. Figured you needed yer sleep." Applejack began to prance around her husband with a smug look on her face as he stared at her in awe. "Apparently, mah leg's all better!"

"But... how is that possible?"

"Ah don't know! Even he didn't know! He said it was a miracle!"

"I'll say!" Spike hugged his wife firmly, but then pulled her away and looked at her sternly. "But this doesn't mean that you can get back to bucking apples just like that!"

"Oh, ah know, Spike."

He smiled at her response and released his hold on her.

"There's also... another miracle the doctor mentioned..." Applejack trailed off when Spike looked at her again with shock. She blushed softly as the dragon placed his claw on her shoulder and looked her in the eye.

"What miracle?"

Author's Note:

HA! YOU ALL THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS GOING TO TELL HIM THE NEWS, DIDN'T YOU?! HA!
FOOLED YOU!
(If you want a sequel, then I'll be happy to make one!)

Comments ( 22 )
Comment posted by Doxkid deleted Feb 8th, 2014

So beautiful :pinkiesad2:
sequel plz

you got me there dude :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
sequel plz

AMAZING! Please give us a sequel!

Make the sequel too much cliff hanger need more story

YAY! AJ'S ALL BETTER! And pregnant!
I love Applespike and this was a beautiful story!:moustache::heart::ajsmug:

Beautiful, beautiful story :fluttercry: PLEASE make a sequel. :pinkiesad2:

Yea dude you have to make a sequel. Would love to see where this story goes next. Watching Spike run around with a prego AJ would be too funny. While she still have to deal with her fears, which become slightly stronger with the new life in the family lol.:moustache:

Yes!!!! Please do a sequel please your story is awesome loved it

Great story!! :ajsmug: Never gone wrong sailing with this ship :pinkiehappy: A Sequel would be awesome too:rainbowkiss:
Keep up the awesome writing:pinkiecrazy:

Enjoyed it very much, the only thing that I would be able to nitpick about would be the parts where you used capitalization, but that is just me.

Hope you make a sequel, love this ship to no end! :eeyup:

Sequel. Now. Please.

Lol awwwww what a tease at the end but I liked it I would love to read the sequel

PLEASE MAKE A SEQUE !!!!!!:applecry: I love this story

5967231
I have my own head cannon for that.:raritywink:

*begins to chant*
SEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUEL

cummon everypony join the chant! :pinkiehappy:

still waiting for that sequel.

This ending cliffhanger hurt, I need to see spikes reaction to the news.

Login or register to comment