• Published 23rd Jan 2014
  • 886 Views, 2 Comments

MLP X Pokemon Adventures in the Equestria Region Episode 8: Querxov & The 2 Phoenixes + Episode 9: Canterlot Castle - trahzo



The final battle between Querxov and Team Disharmony will take place in Appleloosa which is where he gets his final badge! Later, Querxov goes to Canterlot to take on the Champion & Elite 4.

  • ...
7
 2
 886

Part 30: The Big Finale! Querxov vs. Spike!

There he was, sitting on his thrown, which is placed to the left of Celestia's thrown! Geez, this woman just loves to spoil the boy! Anyway, to the left and right were all of Querxov's friends & family, anticipating the day he becomes Champion! Spike gets up, and walks down to face Querxov! This theme plays in the Background: http://youtu.be/fy_bEeFR5-E

"Well, you've made it this far, it's amazing to say the least! You've battled many in order to become this strong! I can tell for I feel a strong aura radiating off of you! I felt your aura's great presence ever since I 1st met you outside of Rarity's Gym! Oh look, the 3 professors have arrived to watch this final battle as well! Dr.Whooves, Mane Goodall, and Bill Neigh. It's rare seeing all 3 of them at the same place and same time. You've made many friends! Both people & Pokemon, have stood by your side! I am amazed on how many friends you've made! Even though Twilight is Chronicling the magic of friendship, I can tell you may know more about it! Today, we shall see if your friendship is powerful enough to defeat me! I, Champion Spike challenge you, Querxov! Our great hero!"

"(Whoa, those were some amazing praises!)"

Now this plays in the background! ( http://youtu.be/BrKeGHwOBvs )

*You are challenged by Champion Spike! Champion Spike sent out Salamance!*

"Go Sally the Ampharos!"

*Sally's Ampharosite is reacting to the Mega Bracelet! Sally mega evolved into Mega Ampharos! The foe's Salamence used Draco Meteor! It's super effective! Salamence's Special attack fell! Sally fainted! Salamence's Moxie ability activated! Salamence's Attack rose!*

"Sally return, go Mr. Mime!"

*The foe's Salamence used Zen Headbutt!*

"Mr. Mime, use Dazzling Gleam!"

*It's super effective! the foe's Salamence fainted! Champion Spike sent out Flygon!*

"Mr. Mime return! Go Jenny the Serperior!"

Okay 1st off, Querxov has now replaced Toxic with something else!

"Jenny, use Dragon Tail!'

*It's super effective! The foe's Flygon was switched out! Goodra was dragged out!*

"Dragon Tail again!"

"Don't let it hit, use protect, then use Fire Blast!"

*The foe's Goodra was protected! The foe's Goodra used Fire Blast! It's super effective! Jenny fainted!*

"Jenny return, Mr. Mime, do it again! Use Dazzling Gleam!"

*It's super effective! The foe's Goodra fainted! Champion Spike sent out Flygon!*

"Mr. Mime return! Go Staraptor! Use Brave Bird!"

*The foe's Flygon used Rock Slide!*

"Staraptor, remember that space amusement park ride! Pretend your a space ship flying through an asteroid field, then nail Flygon!"

Wow, that imagination really helped Staraptor hit Flygon!

*Staraptor received recoil damage! the foe's Flygon fainted! Champion Spike sent out Haxorus!*

"Staraptor return, go Toxicroak!"

*The foe's Haxorus used Earthquake! It's super effective! Toxicroak fainted!*

"Toxicroak return! Go Mr. Mime!"

*The foe's Haxorus used Poison Jab! It's super effective!*

"Mr. Mime, hang in there! Now, use Blizzard!"

*It's super effective! The foe's Haxorus held on with his Focus Sash! Haxorus was frozen solid!*

"Use Dazzling Gleam!"

*It's super effective! The foe's Haxorus fainted! Champion Spike sent out Dragonite!*

"Mr. Mime return! Go Staraptor! Use Brave Bird!"

*It's not very effective! Staraptor received recoil damage! The foe's Dragonite used Thunder Punch! It's super effective! Staraptor fainted!*

"Staraptor return! Go Gabutyra the Tyrantrum!"

*The foe's Dragonite used Dragon Claw! It's super effective!*

"Gabutyra, use Draco Meteor!"

*It's super effective! Gabutyra's special attack fell! The foe's Dragonite fainted! Champion Spike sent out Garchomp!*

"One left, oh the end is near my friend! Use Dragon Rush!"

*It's super effective! Gabutyra fainted!*

"Gabutyra return! Go Mr. Mime!"

*Garchomp's Garchompite is reacting to the Mega Castle! Wait a minute...Mega Castle!? He's wearing a Mega Ring, what do you mean by mega... oh my Arceus...don't tell me!*

Spike then Punched the floor! then the whole entire castle began to glow!

*Garchomp mega evolved into Mega Garchomp! The foe's Garchomp used Iron Tail!*

"Use Protect!"

In slow motion, The protection barrier went up as the tail came in for a slam!

*Mr. Mime protected himself!*

"End it now! Alright everyone, say it with me!"

"They all held-up their fists and Simultaneosly said...

"USE DAZZLING GLEAM!!!"

*The foe's Garchomp fainted! You defeated Champion Spike!*

Everyone then hollered & cheered. Pinkie fired all 3 of her Party Cannons! Spike walked up to Querxov, put his hand on his left shoulder.

"You fought well, guess that means I'm not the Champion anymore, so you, are now this Region's champion! how does that sound?" he said with an approving smile.

"Yeah, that sounds awesome and all, but I'm gonna have to reject that title! I don't wanna be champion of just one region! I wanna be champion of the world!"

"Hmph, so your gonna let me keep my title?"

"Yeah, you need to protect the people of the Equestria Region!"

"Well, thank you Querxov, you certainly are a grown-up! Now come with me!"

Then an elevator in the wall appeared! They both entered! After a while, They were at a secret room in Canterlot Castle!

"Sigh...how long has it been since I was last in this room? Probably after I defeated the previous champion, Discord!"

"Hey, where are we Spike?"

"Welcome to the hall of fame Querxov! Put your Team of friends right there, this machine will comemorate your victory in defeating the champion!"

"Alright, oh but 1st, here!"

He then handed Spike the Fire Ruby necklace!

"I heard from a certain Gym leader that you needed an anniversary gift for your wife, Gym Leader Applebloom!"

"Heh, thank you Rarity, you're always so generous!"

So Querxov put all 6 of his team members on the machine.

1. Jenny the Serperior, met at The Tardis!
2. Mr. Mime, met at Cleverness Caverns!
3. Staraptor, met at Everfree Forest!
4. Sally the Ampharos, met at Farmville!
5. Gabutyra the Tyrantrum, met at Dino Labs!
6. Toxicroak met at, The Mirror Pond!

Querxov, started journey on 12/30/13.
Entered the Hall of Fame on 1/31/2014.

Congratulations on making it to the Hall of Fame!

After that, he finished the Pokedex and then set off to the other Regions, such as Ransei, Kanto, and Orre. So, he continues his journey to become the champion of the world and well, since this was suppose to be a crossover, and those regions clearly aren't in the show, I guess this is the end & sadly, no sequels.

The End...Finally, that was one great story, I think I'd actually want to re-read it!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment