• Published 23rd Jan 2014
  • 886 Views, 2 Comments

MLP X Pokemon Adventures in the Equestria Region Episode 8: Querxov & The 2 Phoenixes + Episode 9: Canterlot Castle - trahzo



The final battle between Querxov and Team Disharmony will take place in Appleloosa which is where he gets his final badge! Later, Querxov goes to Canterlot to take on the Champion & Elite 4.

  • ...
7
 2
 886

Part 29: Before you take on the Champ, you gotta take on...His Mother!?

As he made it to the doors leading to Celestia's thrown, he was stopped by Celestia herself, man he had a hard on after seeing her gigantic chest once more!

"Well hello hero! Before you battle my son, you must 1st battle me! I Elite 4 Member Princess Celestia Challenges you!"

"(Wait what!? the champion's mother is this busty babe!?)" Querxov's head was exploding because of how blown his mind was!"

*You are challenged by Elite 4 Celestia! Celestia sent out Granbull!*

"Toxicroak, go! Use Sludge Bomb!"

*It's super effective! The foe's granbull used Bulldoze!*

"Jump-up now!"

*Toxicroak avoided the attack! The foe's Granbull used Outrage!*

"Here it comes, quick, counter with Poison Jab!*

And just like that, Granbull took a jab to the face!

*It's super effective! The foe's Granbull fainted! Celestia sent out Florges!*

"Toxicroak, use Poison Jab!"

*It's super effective! The foe's Florges was poisoned! The foe's Florges used Psychic! it's super effective! Toxicroak fainted! florges took damage from the poison!*

"Toxicroak return, go Staraptor!"

*Staraptor's Intimidate ability activated! Florge's attack fell!*

"Use Brave Bird!"

*The foe's Florges fainted! Staraptor took recoil damage! Celestia sent out Whimsicott! The foe's Whimsicott used Moon Blast!*

"Alright, time for Aerial Ace!"

*It's super effective! The foe's Whimsicott fainted! Celestia sent out Gardevoir!*

"Staraptor return! Go Sally the Ampharos!"

*Sally's Ampharosite is reacting to the Mega Bracelet! Gardevoir's Gardevoirite is reacting to the Mega Panties! wait, Mega what now?*

Celestia pulled up her skirt, exposing her panties, then touched the stone in the middle! Geez, can someone clean-up Querxov's major nose bleed over here? It's creating a small sized puddle! Oh yeah, bring him something to drink as well to replace that lost blood as well if you'd please!

*Sally mega evolved into Mega Ampharos! Gardevoir mega evolved into Mega Gardevoir!*

*The foe's Gardevoir used Psychic!*

"Sally, use Zap Cannon!"

*The foe's Gardevoir fainted! You defeated Elite 4 Celestia!*

"Getting stronger everyday, but let's see if you have the strength to beat my son!"

She let the doors open, allowing him entrance into her Thrown Room, which is where all of the friends he made along the way are waiting to watch him become the next Champion of the Equestria Region!