• Published 8th Jan 2014
  • 528 Views, 1 Comments

Red Stallion vs. Red Dragon!! - trahzo



So, who exactly is protecting Ponyville when The Mane 6 & Spike are away? Well, let's just see who!

  • ...
 1
 528

My Passion is Stronger than Your Rage!

Garble started off by firing a fireball that Big Mac leaped out of the way of, he then ran and turned around for a powerful buck! Garble braced himself!

*BAM!*

Garble quickly recovered from the blow! he then flew towards him with claws ready to slash, but then Big Mac went in for a successful drop kick! Big Mac was now on top of Garble, he then went on to pounding in his face with his own 2 hooves! Before he could land one hit, Garble then shoved him off! Garble was going to bite, but then Big Mac wrapped his back legs around Garble's waist, so they'd roll and then big Mac was back on top & then Bam, bam, bam! Oh, man Garble's nose was bleeding, he tried to breath fire, but the fire stopped halfway to his mouth when Big Mac slammed both hooves, causing the fire to blow-up in his body! Big Mac then started beating him till he wasn't conscious anymore! Garble was out, you can't see the pupils of his eyes anymore because of his sleep like state! Big Mac then got up and walked away! The Mayor then walked beside him.

"Thank you Big Mac, you and many others have save Ponyville from a dragon attack! I must host a celebration in your honor, the CMC's honor, and the honor of Fluttershy's animals!"

He then turned around to meet the Mayor's eyes and say...

"Eeyup! Also, are you free later? I'm almost done with my work and I have tons of spare time."

The Mayor blushed.

"You mean on a date?"

"Eeyup!"

So the celebration happened, Big Mac went out with the Mayor, The Mane 7 returned, Fluttershy was horrified to find a dragon skeleton in her cottage, and now Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon have a better respect for the substitute heroes!

End!

Author's Note:

Thank you all for 37 followers, I planned this because of my fandom of the Japanese Power Rangers, who currently are at season 37, but soon will be at season 38. Anyway, I thank you all!