• Published 6th Jan 2014
  • 599 Views, 2 Comments

MLP X Pokemon: Adventures in the Equestria Region. Episode 4: X vs. Y! - trahzo



Querxov meets yet another Executive known as Lightning Dust, but something seems off about her, also this time he goes to Hoofington for his 4th Gym badge which I'm sure is going to be H-O-T hot! Like Fried Chicken! <-(Clue on who the Gym Lea

  • ...
3
 2
 599

Part 12: The Duel of the Mega Charizards!

The next day came and now it was time to go to the Gym, He received word that this Gym Leader uses Fire type Pokemon! Querxov prepared a team, but for some reason something in his body possessed him to give Sirocco the Charizard the Charizardite-X and make him battle The Hoofington Gym Leader's last Pokemon! he was also told that the Gym Leader here and Rainbow Dash are kind of like sisters! He was then called by his mom over on the hollow viewer so she could surprise him by sating that she was right behind him & she was! She told Querxov that he couldn't possibly carry all his bits, so she asked if it was okay that half of his winnings would be transferred to home somehow. She also told him of 2 families who moved in recently while he was gone.

One family was a woman and her brother named Inrev, who did inverse battles! Inverse battles are battles where type effectiveness is reversed like you know how water is stronger than fire? Well, in an inverse battle, it's switched so fire would be stronger than water! Then the other family was a family of 6 called the tuhders! They were all obsessed with the moves of Pokemon! The son, taught starter Pokemon the combo moves: Grass Pledge, Fire Pledge, and Water Pledge! The daughter taught Pokemon certain moves if you have a certain colored shard! The Mom taught starter Pokemon the ultimate moves: Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, and Blast Burn! The Dad taught dragon type Pokemon the strongest dragon type move: Draco Meteor! The Grandfather helped Pokemon forget moves. Finally, the Grandmother helped Pokemon remember moves. She said that they all moved in because they have a relative in Canterlot who pulled some strings to move in the peaceful Equestria Region! Their relative in Canterlot is able to teach the Mythical Pokemon Meloetta & Keldeo their signature moves in case they forgot them! For Meloetta, it was Relic song, as for Keldeo, it was Secret Sword!

After that him and his mom parted ways so he could take on the Gym Leader! When he entered, the Gym was an actual Gym! he walked in and asked where the Gym Leader was and one of the people working out there pointed her out! Querxov had to hid his hard-on because she was doing some stretching, and man was she flexible! She was an orange colored woman with purple hair & eyes. She was wearing a sweatband, a tank top (I know why it's called a wife-beater, but I seriously do not get it!), some Red short shorts, finally she wore a cape similar to Gym Leader Applebloom's! Querxov felt De Ja Vu, beacuse of what Rainbow Dash did to him! He hid it very nicely, then The Gym Leader noticed him.

"Hey, 'sup?"

"Oh, I'm here to challenge the Gym Leader!"

"Well, bring it on!"

She then stood-up and told him to follow her upstairs to the rooftop!

"Alright, this is where the Gym battle will happen! Let's go!"

*You are challenged by Gym Leader Scootaloo! Gym Leader Scootaloo sent out Arcanine!*

"Go, Golduck! Use Hydro Pump!"

*It's super effective! The Foe's Arcanine fainted! Gym Leader Scootaloo sent out Blaziken!*

"That's strange!" Said Querxov.

"What's strange?" Asked Scootaloo.

"It's just that, I'm battling a Blaziken who sent out a Blaziken!"

"CAN'T ANYBODY SEE THAT I'M NOT A BLAZIKEN OR A LESBIAN!?" (Ha, I just wanted to make a rhyme!)

"Golduck return, let's go Rhyperior!"

*The Foe's Blaziken used High Jump Kick! It's super effective! Rhyperior fainted!*

"Rhyperior return, time for a comeback! Go Golduck! Now, use Psychic!"

*It's super effective! The foe's Blaziken fainted!*

"Alright, now it's time for my last Pokemon!"

Then a trapdoor opened! They all fell into a dark room! Then the light's turned on, showing that the battle arena is now a boxing ring! Also, Scootaloo was wearing the Wonderbolts uniform! Even more De Ja Vu for our hero!"

*Gym Leader Scootaloo sent out Charizard!*

"Golduck Return, Go Sirocco the Charizard!"

"Charizard vs. Charizard!"

"Yep, this is the 1st time I've ever did this, where a Pokemon takes on a Pokemon who is the same!"

"Well, shall we go in this great final round?"

"Let's end it!"

*Sirocco's Charizardite-X is reacting to the Mega Braclet! The Foe's Charizard's Charizardite-Y is reacting to the Mega Bracelet!*

Then Querxov touched the stone on his bracelet. Then Scootaloo lifted her shirt, exposing her bra! Querxov looked away in embarresment, but then turned around noticing a Megastone in the middle of her bra, then she touched it! Yeah, out of all places I just had to narrate the Mega Bra! But hey, Diantha's mega stone was on a necklace and Korrina's mega stone was on her glove! So I just decided to take the funny yet perverted path!

*Sirocco mega evolved into Mega Charizard-X, the foe's Charizard mega evolved into Mega Charizard-Y! Mega Charizard-Y's Drought ability activated! The sun's light turned harsh!*

"Alright Sirocco, use Dragon Claw!"

"Mega Charizard-Y, use Slash!"

These twin titans hit, blocked, and countered every attack as if they were looking into a mirror! But, as Edd from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, stated, the brain can be fooled by what the mind perceives, and as it turned out, Sirocco was actually faster than Scootaloo's Charizard, because he a level higher and has been on Super Training's intense regiment! Then...

*A critical hit!*

"Alright, I knew you could do it Sirocco! Now, use Heat Wave!"

*It's not very effective! The foe's Mega Charizard-Y used Rock Slide! It's super effective!*

"Hey, what's going on? That should've been 4 times as effective since Charizard is a Fire/Flying type, Sirocco should be down for the count!"

"Well, I guess someone didn't get the memo! When a Charizard becomes Mega Charizard-X, then it's flying half is replaced by a different type!'

"What type would that be?"

"Dragon!"

"No way!"

It's true! Charizard finally gets to be a dragon type, but only if you give it Charizardite-X! This is one of the reasons I love Mega Evolution and feel sorry for the people who don't like it!

"Yeah haters are just jealous!" Querxov said, agreeing with me!

"...Who are you talking to?" Asked Scootaloo.

"No one! (I sure hope she doesn't think I'm crazy!)"

"(He's crazy, but look who I'm talking about! Pinkie Pie is my crazy friend, and we are both crazy obsessed with Rainbow Dash!)" She thought to herself!

"Sirocco, use Ancient Power!"

*It missed! The foe's Charizard used Blast Burn!*

"Quick, counter it with Hyper Beam!"

*Boom!*

Both attacks collided! A struggle to see which attack is stronger!

"Who's Atticus?" Asked Pinkie Pie.

Take a hike Miss Pinkamena!

"Okay!"

How did she think "attack is" was Atticus? Also, it seems that Sirocco won in stats again! Even though Scootaloo used Super Training on her Pokemon, Querxov succeeded in putting much more effort! Now it was a waiting game, to see which Charizard recharged after that powerful attack 1st!

"Sirocco, get ready to use Dragon Claw!"

"Mega Charizard-Y, get ready to use Overheatt!"

It was like watching a quick draw...waiting for someone to make the 1st move. Then in an instant...

*The foe's Charizard used Overheat!*

Now was Sirocco's chance, he flew real fast, dodged the Overheat by just one centimeter, then...

*The foe's Charizard fainted! You defeated Gym Leader Scootaloo!*

"That, was so awesome! Almost as awesome as Rainbow dash herself! Alrighty kid, here's 3,450 bits, TM 50 Overheat, and finally the badge showing you have beaten the Hoofington Gym Leader!"

"I'm halfway there, thank you Scootaloo! Thank as well, my Pokemon!"

After exiting the Gym, he saw kids running, he heard them say...

"Come-on, the Butterfly Pokemon migration is about to begin!"

He then decided to follow these kids to witness the event himself! He saw many people standing on a ledge, he took a seat next to a Veteran Trainer. A few moments went by and finally...

"Whoa..." he said in awe!

There so many Pokemon flying by, there were Butterfrees, that looked so cute & well, free! There were Beautiflies that were so Beautiful, but the most amazing part was when the Vivillons flew by! It was dazzling, so many different patterns on the Vivillon's body! Querxov could've sworn he saw a few Shiny Pokemon from time to time, but didn't really care because he's never felt so much peace & tranquility in his life till he saw this event take place! It ended a while after 8PM, so he decided to leave before he missed the train to his next destination, for his next badge! He hoped that one day, everyone could be happy!

Meanwhile on a rooftop, a man in a black cloak watched Querxov as he rode by on his bike.

"Soon boy, you and I will meet again, then I will kill you & your precious Serperior!"

To be continued...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment