• Published 6th Jan 2014
  • 601 Views, 2 Comments

MLP X Pokemon: Adventures in the Equestria Region. Episode 4: X vs. Y! - trahzo



Querxov meets yet another Executive known as Lightning Dust, but something seems off about her, also this time he goes to Hoofington for his 4th Gym badge which I'm sure is going to be H-O-T hot! Like Fried Chicken! <-(Clue on who the Gym Lea

  • ...
3
 2
 601

Part 11: Many Other Facilities Out There!

So our *cough!* Hero is *cough!* *cough!*

"Excuse me narrator, but are you okay?" Asked Querxov!

"Not really, I've been narrating for 4 stories strait & no breaks!"

"So how's about I narrate for myself? This chapter is mainly just filler anyways!"

"Okay, I'll be on break while you narrate! Bye!"

Alright, so anyway! On the train to Hoofington, I heard trainers gossip about the other facilities in this vast region! I heard of how Flitter & Cloudchaser are the Subway Bosses of the Battle Subway! Here, you battle on a train! Legendary Pokemon are banned! Flitter controls the single battle trains while her twin sister Cloudchaser controls the double trains! But then the both of them share the mix battle trains!

Then I also heard of something called a Pokemon Contest! Apparently in order to amaze the judges any more, then you must feed your Pokemon Poffins in order to improve their Beauty, Cool, Smart, Cute, and Tough aspects for certain contests! I also Heard of putting seals on the Pokeballs to make the Pokemon's entrance more dazzling! I was also told of People resorting to making Pokeblocks instead! I wonder what tastes better, a Poffin, Pokeblock, or a Pokepuff? If you win a Pokemon Contest then you are rewarded a ribbon! There are plenty of methods to obtaining these things for your Pokemon! Also, If one of your Pokemon has enough ribbons, then you get to enter the Ribbon Society, a very exclusive club!

Then I was told of Canterlot having a Battle Frontier! Also, the 5 Frontier Brains are suppose to be very smart trainers! Tower Tycoon: Babs Seed of the Battle Tower the rules here are similar to the subway, minus the subway part, Arcade Star: Button Mash of the Battle Arcade for these rules, you are given a handy cap for each battle I was informed that he was the Boyfriend of Gym Leader Sweetie Belle, Hall Matron: Diamond Tiara of the Battle Hall the rules here you can choose to battle any type of Pokemon as many times as you like, Factory Head: Pip of the Battle Factory the rules here, you are given rental Pokemon and after each battle, you must trade one of your Pokemon with your opponent's, and last but not least Castle Valet Daryl of the Battle Castle for the Battle Castle, you are given Castle Points every time you win a battle, then you are given the choice on how to spend those points, whether it's to heal a Pokemon's HP & PP, or have a sneak peak of your next opponent's team! Even though the owner of the Battle Castle is Princess Erroria, it's Daryl who does the battling! As I heard, this Daryl character is the distant cousin of Valet Darach from the Sinnoh Region with a Battle Frontier similar to the Equestria Region's!

Then I heard of a facility called Pokeathlon Dome in Fillydelphia! Pokeathlon is like the Olympics except for Pokemon! Here, Pokemon compete in various sports! After every sport, the trainer and his 3 Pokemon are scored! after the events, then they are given bonus points & after all the points have been scored, then you win Points to spend on prizes at the counter with Nurse Red Heart! There are 5 categories, Speed, Jump, Skill, Power, and Stamina! You choose one category, then you are given 3 sports! You can increase those stats by shaking trees called Apricorn trees that hold a single apricorn in them, but grow them back every day! I was told that Gym Leaders Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Scootaloo are always competing against each other there!

Then I heard of the Battle Maison in Manehattan! There, it's rules are like the like the subway and tower! Then there are 4 Chantelaines! Roseluck does the single battles, Daisy does the double battles, Lily does the Triple battles and strangely the 4th Chantelaine is not a girl, his name is Big Macintosh who does the rotation battles! I was told that he's the older brother of Gym Leaders Applebloom & Applejack! I was also told that he's the husband of Gym Leader Fluttershy. Then I also heard some very strange rumors and theories of why he's a Chantelaine! 1: That he's bisexual because he's wearing a dress even though he has a wife, 2: He's actually secretly girly because trainers sometimes see him playing with a doll, it is said that doll used to belong to Elite 4 member Twilight Sparkle, 3: He likes to cross-dress, and 4: which I also think is the weirdest reason, he wishes that he was a princess! No, not a prince, a princess!

Then I heard of something called the Game Corner which I totally missed in Las Pegasus! I exchange my bits at the counter, then I'm given tokens, then insert them into the slot machines! It's sorta like gambling, except the cops aren't cracking down on kids and teens doing this since they gamble with tons of tokens that cost less then what they were originally worth when made in a factory! After you've saved enough tokens, then you can exchange the tokens for prizes!

Then I was told that I could star in a movie in Pokestar Studios! Lastly, I was told of someone wanting hired help for a manager over at Route 14 which is now called Join Avenue, as the manager, you have to hire people and recommend shops to customers! Then I was told of 2 places called Black City & White Forest! Both places hold their own battle facility as well, they are both run by the same person! For Black City, It's the Black Tower where you battle to the very top, while for White Forest's White Tree Hollow, you battle to the very bottom! If you make it to the final floor, then you get to take on the Trainer who runs them! This person's name? Oh it's Soarin, the husband of Spitfire and 2nd in command of the Wonderbolts! He has a very unhealthy love of pie, in more ways than one! it's a good thing he has a wife, because he's be making cream pies from a different woman everyday! We really don't want a Glen Quagmire here in the Equestria Region! Then again I did nickname my Quagsire, Quagmire!

Then there is this Cruise Ship in Baltimare that only sets sail during the evening called the Royal Equestria where you have to go around the ship and battle all the trainers before they make it back to land! If you win then you are rewarded prizes like Rage Candy bars or Lava Cookies! Finally, I was told of a Department store called Shopping Mall 9 Since it's in Route 9. Man, I've never noticed how fun the Equestria Region is! I gotta go to these places after I become the new champion! Also,I'm not stopping after I beat the Champion! I'm gonna go to these other regions after I'm done with all of these facilities! I'm going to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos! Sadly, I wont be telling those stories about me since this is suppose to be an MLP fanfiction site! Hey, at least I got all of these regions to keep me busy for a really long time and after I beat the champions of all these regions, I will become a Pokemon Master!

Dang, I can see why the narrator had a sore through, he has to say what's going on every time, sounds like an easy job, but it really isn't! Oh look, I'm here in Hoofington!

"Hey, I'm back, and my voice is ready!"

"Alright sir, good luck!"

"You too future Champion!"

So Querxov rushed out of the train! He, was ready, but decided to give his through a break since he's been filling in for me & is worried that he might cough when giving out commands when battling the Gym Leader, so he would sit it out till tomorrow!