• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 537 Views, 2 Comments

MLP X Pokemon: Adventures in the Equestria Region. Episode 3: The Awesome one! - trahzo



Part 3 where Querxov travels to Las Pegasis, takes on Executive Gilda of Team Disharmony, and battles the Cloudsdale Gym.

  • ...
6
 2
 537

Part 9: The Gym in the Sky!

Querxov now had to figure out a way on how to get to Cloudsdale in order to battle the Gym leader there and earn his 3rd badge! That's when a pink colored woman with pink curly hair and a picture of 3 balloons on her shirt told him that she can help! He took the offer but was an unfortunate choice for she stuffed him into a cannon & fired! On the bright side he landed in front of Cloudsdale's city hall! So he got some information again, learning that she's a flying type user and that she's got a need for speed! So he made a team to raise their own speed and have the advantage of super effective moves working on her Pokemon but being not very effective on his Pokemon! So he entered the gym which was a very bitchin mansion! He was told by a butler that the battle arena is actually in the backyard, but not before giving our hero a Fresh Water, Lemonade, and Soda Pop. So the Gym Leader had just finished her laps around the giant yard. She was wearing a red jumpsuit, oh Arceus, her big chest was popping out of the jumpsuit she was wearing and to make her more sexy looking, she licked her sweat when it was near her mouth. She had cyan skin & her hair was rainbow colored. I actually don't mind her muscles because that just makes her breasts bigger. Damn, Querxov had to turn the other way so the leader didn't notice the boner!

"Hey, who are you?" she asked

"I'm here to challenge the gym leader! Are you her?"

"Why yes I am, Rainbow Dash, the fastest & most awesome Gym leader in all of the Equestria Region!"

"(What an ego!)" he thought

"Alright, enough talking, go over there and stand on the red spot while I stand on the blue spot!"

So they went to their parts of the respective parts of the battle arena. Querxov was ready, this battle felt like it was gonna be really intense, he looked into Rainbow Dash's eyes and felt an incredible passion! This was gonna be awesome! Sad that his partner Jenny couldn't be in the battle!

*You are challenged by Gym Leader Rainbow Dash! Gym Leader Rainbow dash sent out Hawlucha!*

"Alright, let's do this Manectric!"

*The foe's Hawlucha used Power-up Punch! Hawlucha's Attack went-up!*

"Manectric, use Double Team!"

*It's evasiveness went up! The foe's Hawlucha used Flying Press! It missed!*

"Use Thunder Wave!"

*The foe's Hawlucha became paralyzed it may be unable to move! The foe's Hawlucha is paralyzed it cannot move! Gym Leader Rainbow Dash used a paralyze heal! Hawlucha was cured of it's paralysis!*

"Now's your chance, use discharge!"

*It's super effective! The foe's Hawlucha fainted! Gym Leader Rainbow Dash sent out Togekiss!*

"Manectric return, go Mizore the Froslass!" (Her name is a reference to Mizore from Rosario + Vampire. If you haven't seen the anime, then I feel bad for you!)

*The foe's Togekiss used Sky Attack! Togekiss became cloaked in a harsh light!*

"Use Confuse Ray!"

*Togekiss became confused! Togekiss is confused! Togekiss used Sky Attack! It's not very effective!*

"Use Destiny Bond!"

*Mizore is trying to take the foe down with it! The foe's Togekiss used Foresight! Mizore was identified!*

*The foe's Togekiss used Extreme Speed! It's not very effective!*

"Mizore, use Ice Beam!"

*It's super effective! The Foe's Togekiss used Aura Sphere! Mizore fainted! Destiny bond took effect! The Foe's Togekiss fainted!*

"Well, well, well, looks like we're down to one Pokemon left!" Rainbow Dash said with a smug face!

"Then a powerful wind blew! It blinded Querxov for a while but when it subsided, Rainbow Dash was wearing her Wonderbolts uniform which made his hard-on harder!

*Gym Leader Rainbow Dash sent out Swellow!*

"Go Godzilla the Tyranitar!" (Since they now have a proper T-Rex Pokemon, why not call Tyranitar the Pokemon version of Godzilla?)

*Godzilla's Sand Stream ability activated! A sandstorm whipped up!*

*Godzilla's Tyranitarite is reacting to the Mega Bracelet!*

"Whoa!" Said Querxov, this is the 1st time he used Mega evolution and after some explaining from Derpy via communications, he decided to use it and he promised that Godzilla would be the 1st one to use it! Now he touched the stone on his bracelet, and Tyranitar Mega Evolved into Mega Tyranitar!

"So awesome!" *Squee!* said Rainbow Dash.

"I know!"

*The foe's Swellow used Steel Wing! It's super effective!*

"Use Ancient Power!"

*It's super effective! All of Godzilla's stats rose! Swellow is buffeted the sandstorm!*

"This is crazy awesome, the last time I had a battle this fun was when I took on Gym Leader Applejack!"

"Thanks! Now Godzilla, finish this off with Hyper Beam!"

*The foe's Swellow fainted! You defeated Gym Leader Rainbow Dash!*

"Ugh, I really hate losing, but hey! If I was such a sore loser then I'd be as bitter as this one person I used to be friends with! So here, 2,530 bits, TM 51 Steel Wing, and finally the badge!"

"Oh hold on there Ms.Dash, My Froslass was holding the Amulet coin, so I do believe I get double that amount of bits!"

"Geez, here!"

"Boo yah! only 5 more badges! I'm so proud of you guys! Now one more thing, how do I get down from this city in the sky?" He asked.

"Well, you could take the hot air balloon, or you could teach a Pokemon the move Fly, that is if you have the HM Fly!"

"Well, it just so happens I do have that HM! Now to do something I always wanted to try! Thanks Rainbow Dash!"

Then when he exited the Gym, he sent out his Golurk and taught it fly!

*Golurk used Fly!*

"Alright, so, how does this..."

Golurk's hands and legs retracted and rocket after burners were replaced by it! Querxov was holding on as hard as he could because he was flying on a freaking robot Pokemon that flew like a rocket ship! His face skin was flapping in the wind caused by the intense G-forces!

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAWWEEEEESOOOOOOOME!"

Meanwhile...

*Knock!* *Knock!*

*Door opens.*

" 'Sup? " Asked Rainbow Dash!

"A letter for you!" said a mail courier.

"Thanks! See yah!"

She read the letter & was shocked to hear the news!

"So, Team Disharmony is at it again huh? Gentle, send an alert to Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight, Spike, Luna & Celestia! They must hear what's going on! I'll also be closing-up for today!"

"Yes mistress!"

"(I can't believe they're back! This time, We'll end it permanently!)"

To be continued...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment