• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 537 Views, 2 Comments

MLP X Pokemon: Adventures in the Equestria Region. Episode 3: The Awesome one! - trahzo



Part 3 where Querxov travels to Las Pegasis, takes on Executive Gilda of Team Disharmony, and battles the Cloudsdale Gym.

  • ...
6
 2
 537

Part 8: Battle for the Bracelet! Let's go Gilda!

So after the 2nd round & Semi-Finals it was time for the final round between Querxov & Gilda!

"In the red corner, she's lean, mean, and you can see so much steam coming from here genes! She intends to show the world what kind of power Team Disharmony posses in order to make us fear them, I give you Gilda!"

As she walked to the arena, boos & hisses were thrown her way!

"In the blue corner, he's got the skill, he's got the moves, he's got the strength to fight, here he is! Querxov!"

Loud cheers & some women's panties were thrown his way!

"Alright, time to begin the final round!"

"I'm gonna tear you to shreds buddy & throw your corpse into the dump!"

"Man, you just gave me my 3rd ever death threat since I started this journey!"

"Ready everyone? Begin!" Play this song ( http://youtu.be/uUY5KjHwczY )

*You are challenged by Team Disharmony Executive Gilda! Executive Gilda sent out Fearow!*

"Let's do this Machamp!"

*The foe's Fearow used Drill Peck!*

"Grab it!"

*GRAB!*

"Alright, now use Ice Punch!"

*It's super effective!*

"Good, now keep on holding onto Fearow & keep on Ice Punching!"

*It's super effective! It's super effective! The foe's Fearow fainted! Executive Gilda sent out Honchkrow!*

"Use wing attack!"

*It's super effective! the foe's Machamp fainted!*

"Return Machamp, let's go Ace the Floatzel!"

*The foe's Honchkrow used Nasty Plot! it's Special Attack rose!*

"Ace, use Ice Fang!"

*It's super effective, the foe's Honchkrow flinched!*

"Hey, since when were you ever scared? Obey me you weak puppet!"

"You's dishonorably talk to your partner like that? You are a monster!"

"Eh, shut that trap of yours kid, Pokemon are nothing but weapons!"

"That's not true, Pokemon are friends, we support each other & get stronger together! We even feel what the other is feeling during a battle!"

"Whatever, that kind of crap only works in cartoons, and oh how I hate cartoons like that cartoon: My Little Ponyta!"

"Not cool Gilda, I'm pretty sure you just angered every Bronyta in the audience, I even hate you as well for hating on the greatest cartoon ever!"

*The foe's Gilda used Dark Pulse!*

"Ace, use whirlpool!"

*Honchkrow was trapped in the whirlpool! Honchkrow used Brave Bird!*

"Alright Ace, once the foe is close, hop, grab on it's back, then use Ice fang!"

Once again, Querxov's Pokemon executed the plan perfectly.

*It's super effective! The foe's Honchkrow fainted! Executive Gilda sent out Skarmory!*

"Alright Ace, use Blizzard!"

*The foe's Gilda used Roar! Jenny was dragged out!*

"Oh-no Jenny! Well, guess I just gotta roll with it! Use Leaf Tornado!"

"Fly past that tornado & use X-scissor!"

"Jenny, get ready to counter with Leaf Blade!"

Jenny then swiftly slithered past Skarmory and cut it with her Leaf Blade!

*It's not very effective!*

"You think that wimpy move's gonna get to me? Use Sky attack!"

*Skarmory became cloaked in a harsh light!*

"It may not be strong enough, but we can still win this! jenny, use Leaf Tornado!"

*It's not very effective!*

*The foe's Skarmory used Sky attack! It's super effective! Jenny fainted!*

"Alright, your my only chance left! Let's win Ace! Use Aqua Jet!"

"Skarmory use X-scissor once more to win this!"

"Oh my this is one intense battle, who's gonna win? The hero Querxov? Or the villain Gilda?"

"Get behind Skarmory Ace!"

"What?"

Ace was now behind Skarmory ready for the big finish!

"Use Blizzard!"

*Skarmory fainted! You defeated Executive Gilda!*

"Whaaaaat?!" She shouted in anger!

"Oh, this is it everyone, the winner of the Pokemon World Tournament is Querrrrrrxooooov!"

The crowd cheered in rejoice! Gilda left the arena as a really poor sport!

"Congratulations Querxov, you've won the grand prize! A Mega Bracelet! also, for good measure take this complementary Blazikenite!"

"Wow! this is amazing! I still haven't lost a battle yet! Also, I'd like to thank my Pokemon for being such pals, because you must be friends with your Pokemon in order to get much more stronger!"

Then he left Las Pegasus on the next train to the next Gym!

Author's Note:

Haha, get it? My Little Ponyta & Bronyta? Oh, I wonder what other jokes can be used!