• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 537 Views, 2 Comments

MLP X Pokemon: Adventures in the Equestria Region. Episode 3: The Awesome one! - trahzo



Part 3 where Querxov travels to Las Pegasis, takes on Executive Gilda of Team Disharmony, and battles the Cloudsdale Gym.

  • ...
6
 2
 537

Part 7: The Tournament!

Our hero has now left on a train to go to Las Pegasus because he heard of a tournament called The Pokemon World Tournament & he just had to partake in the events! While on the train he bought a Magikarp from a senile old man for 150 bits & was given the Gyaradosite as a bonus proving that he wasn't being a ripoff artist. Then a Preschooler asked to trade her Rotom for his Dratini, and he agreed. Soon, he finally made it to Las Pegasus, he quickly ran to the building marked Pokemon World Tournament to register, that's when he bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch where your going chump!" Said a very angry female voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry lady!"

"You better be, because after I show off my strength and beat all these wimps, the Equestria Region will know of Team Disharmony's power & tremble before us!"

"Not if I beat you!"

"Just try!"

So they signed-up & anticipated battling with each other.

"Okay ladies & gentlemen, this is the Pokemon World Tournament! I am your host, who also happens to be the manager of a world wide chain of Pokemon Day-Cares, because we care for the Pokemon you want us to look after. Now let's all remember why we are all here! If you win, then you get a fabulous prize, the mega bracelet, allowing you to make your Pokemon get even stronger with Mega Evolution! Now, Round 1 begin."

The screen showed who'd be battling & as it turns out, the 1st match was Querxov vs. Bob Tones, that little kid mentioned in the 1st episode of this series.

"Alright, in the red corner he had just started being a trainer a few days ago, but man he turned into one great dynamo! Give it up for Bob Tones!"

Then he walked down the path and up the stairs into the arena!

"In the blue corner he's a rising super star who has plenty of goals that don't just benefit him, but also the friends he makes! Give a rousing round of applause for Querxov!"

"Hey how are you Q-man?"

"I've been fine, now let's go!"

*You are challenged by PKMN Trainer Bob! Pkmn Trainer Bob sent out Snover!*

"Let's do this, Machamp!"

*Snover's Snow Warning effect activated!*

"Alright Machamp, use Submission!"

*It's super effective! The foes Snover fainted! Machamp is buffeted by hail! PKMN Trainer Bob sent out Girafarig!*

"Alright, return Machamp, go Jenny!"

*The foe's Girafarig used Signal Beam!*

*It's super effective!*

"Jenny, use Aerial Ace!"

*A critical hit!*

*The foe's Girafarig used Double Kick! Jenny and Girafarig are buffeted by hail!*

*It hit 2 times!*

"Glad to see that your still holding on girl!"

*The foe's Girafarig used Psychic!*

"Use Leaf Tornado, before Girafarig slams you into a wall!*

She did just as she was told and bam!

*The foe's Girafarig fainted! Your Jenny grew to level 36! Jenny was buffeted by Hail! PKMN Trainer Bob sent out Flareon!*

*Jenny return, go, Ace the Floatzel!*

"Use whirlpool!"

*It's super effective! Flareon is now trapped in the whirlpool! Ace & Flareon are buffeted by Hail!*

"Alright, now get into that whirpool with Aqua Jet!"

"Come-on Flareon, focus and use Hyper Beam!"

"Look out for that Floatzel and keep on going!"

Floatzel then dodged the Hyper Beam and nailed Flareon!

*It's super effective! The foe's Flareon fainted! You've defeated PKMN Trainer Bob!*

"Cool! I-I mean darn I lost, guess I'll be cheering you on in the audience buddy!"

Then Jenny evolved into Serperior!

"Wow, Jenny, you're a full grown Serperior now!"

Then they left to watch & wait for the next round!