• Published 21st Dec 2013
  • 31,416 Views, 416 Comments

Building A Dragon's Hoard - Path_of_cloud



Anthro Spike harem clop featuring the Mane Six, Gilda, and Zecora.

  • ...
83
 416
 31,416
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 71 )

Gilda and Rainbow Dash, the drama!

There's a lot I can say about this massive chapter(that got split into two). There's something just really fun about writing Dash. She's unapologetic asshole(in the best kind of way), cocky as hell, confident, and loyal. The effect it has on everyone around her to boosting her friend's confidence to intimidating those who earn her ire. So we get a more confident wise-cracking Spike, than even the usual. On the other hand Gilda's lost a lot of her own confidence because of Dash, and Spike is trying to support her. So the three of them just play on each other constantly for some amazing characterization. It was one of the most fun chapters I've written because of all the back and forth and the behavior Dash inspires in all around her.

Definitely one of the most hard core scenes I've written too.

8653598
Shit dude!

Great to have you back!

8653792
It's really good to see that you are back at it. I have to say that your Spike fics are my favorites. I have been hoping that you would be back to work on them. I know how it is to have massive lack of motivation to write or to have writers' block. I'm working on three stories at this point and I'm having a hard time getting the motivation to work on them. I love the stories but I just have just been feeling meh about the whole thing. seeing you getting back at it encourages me to do the same.

:pinkiegasp: :pinkiecrazy: so excited this is back!!!?!!

cheesy, corny, beautiful, sexy, tear jerking and absolutely amazing, 5 moustaches!!!
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:
keep up the work, and please, do NOT stop updating this story please. there’s so many amazing stories on Fim that have died off and i hope this doesn’t become one of them.:pinkiesad2:

well shit... it really happened! you actually did it!! great job!
now to hope it doesn't take 2 and a half years for the next one :twilightsmile:

She had an odd moment where she imagined her hair spiked back, almost hedgehog-like but more cartoonish,

HAH!

“Wow, Spike.” Rainbow Dash nodded her head before throwing it back and in taking a breath of air before quickly moving it forward again and uttering, “That was some sappy shit right there. It’s like Twilight and her speeches have completely worn off on you, not hot at all, but the way you stood up for Gilda, sploosh. Talk about a turn on, confidence like that looks really good on you. As for you,” she turned to Gilda, “I still have half a mind to bind your wings and toss you to the eels; however, thanks to the stud of a drake next to you, I will hold off on doing that.”

You're very direct.

“Oh, I do, except with some very specific alterations.”

Oh boy.

She was sure that nowhere in Equestria could there be found a more shit-eating grin than on her face right now.

I'm sure Discord could rival that, given the chance.

“I’m going to make this easy for you, Spike. You can say no and go home, of course then me and Gilda will almost definitely never fix things and any interest I may or may not have gained in your hoard will be lost. Option two: You race, someone wins someone loses, I don’t hold it against you either way, you get to support Gilda in her efforts, and you get to see at least one of these two sexy bodies naked, in all the dirty, naughty fun of a bet like this. Seems super easy to me, but I’m awesome.”

... You are deceptively clever.

“That a boy!” She stepped up to him her face changing deadly serious. “But if you think for a moment you’re going to throw this race so me and Gilda can become, ‘bestest friends,’ again, not only will I tan your scaly hide for a new aviator, you can forget about that hoard and me having that talk with her. You race to win, or you lose everything. I don’t care if you win or lose, but betrayal of my trust in you to do this for me will be putting our friendship in a very bad place.”

Sounds about right.

“Oh, look at the balls on this one… Do dragons have balls? All the same, just one of us naked ain’t enough for you, huh?”

Shenron is proof that dragon balls are a thing.

“What can I say; dragon’s like to be greedy.”

Dragons.

“Final word of advice, fly straight with the eels.”

“Don’t want to die.”

“Just trust me, have I ever led you wrong.”

“So many times.”

I love Snark to Snark combat.

She almost smacked herself in the face; of course, most things that wished to continue living would avoid pissing off a dragon.

Of course.

From up above peacefully flying through the air and enjoying most of the show, Rainbow Dash watched her pupil take a very large lead. “Not bad, Dragon Boy. I wish I was the down there though, ‘course itisa little easier to be wet watching all this from up here. Dance for my amusement,mwahahahaha!

... You scare me.

“Mine!” a bestial roar shouted out, shaking the entire gorge, as the boulder was reduced to rubble and pushed away by the sheer force of the dragon that had just crashed through it shoulder first. Not even dirt from the offending boulder touched her as if to afraid to go against the angry dragon protecting her further. Her mind could not even comprehend the act performed in that moment, only the sheer happiness that radiated through her as she flew into the safe zone.

NICE!

“And as for you, Gilda.” She gave the gryphon, still holding the dragon close a firm look,

Switch the comma to after look to after close.

Spike finally managed to once again ask the all-important question, “Why are you naked?”

You complaining?

“Nothing. I saved Equestria, like three or four times. They got an issue they can suck my clit.”

Fair point.

The once cream-colored unicorn was now almost as red as an apple, as she nodded her head in response.

HAH!

“Thanks for understanding.” As Spike upped his pace to catch the other two he wondered if all the random weirdness that seemed to affect Ponyville made its population so accepting of the odd situation he found himself in. “I suppose when a god of chaos turns your town upside-down, two naked girls doesn’t seem that insane.”

And if this is post Keep Calm and Flutter On, said god is the friend of one of the saviors of the world.

Rainbow Dash licked her lips as she saw Spike’s raging virility. “So Dragon’s really do have two, that’s useful.”

Dragons.

“Taste the rainbow, bitch!”

Really?

Of the three heavily panting residents of the now very musky smelling library, Spike was the first to speak, “Taste the Rainbow? Really?”

See? Even HE thinks it's a stupid one liner.

Rainbow Dash shook her head slightly, her eyebrow raised in curiosity. “It’s not like it’s every day I see a guy shoot fire at his own dick.”

“Dragons are fireproof, and I figured you’d prefer them clean before I use them to fuck your brains out, as you’d put it. Is it really that weird that I want my girls to be safe and happy?”

Far from it, it's just a bit weird.

“It wouldn’t, and it won’t. I’m in perfect control of my flames.”

I should hope so.

She smiled down at him, her beautiful amber eyes sparkling. She leaned down and kissed him, sweet and innocent. “Has anyone ever told you, ‘you talk too much?’”

Handful of times.

His arms wrapped around her. “I think they’ll come to love you as much as I do when you show them the real you: The sweet gryphon who’s looking for her place in a world that hasn’t always been kind to her.”

“No, not looking, not anymore; I found it.”

“Yes, your place here with me, with us.”

Daaw. I like Spike here, yes, he's matured, but he's still SPIKE, he still cares about others, he's still a good guy at heart and he does want to make others happy.

Spike x Ember?

My favourite part is how Rainbow Dash is considering it, but not yet certain. Sure, it's unlikely she'll say no in the end, let's be honest, but at the very least she's making him work for it.

Though I doubt Spike is Equestria's only real dom. Not with so many girls around who want to be dommed. Draconic instincts my ass, at least somepony must've written a book about it at some point.

Holy crap it's alive.

6805239
Better late than never, to respond to a comment... Two years okay? :rainbowdetermined2:


8654369
Oh I've GOTTA respond to this!

“Oh, look at the balls on this one… Do dragons have balls? All the same, just one of us naked ain’t enough for you, huh?”

Shenron is proof that dragon balls are a thing.

My own comment during the editing phase was, and I quote from the Comment Archives:

2 down, 5 left to go, THEN WE CAN SUMMON SHENRON!

... Good to see those with a similar sense of humor. :rainbowlaugh:

8655065

2 down, 5 left to go, THEN WE CAN SUMMON SHENRON!

Wait, since he's a dragon, that means 2 dicks, which would mean 4 balls. So, 3 to go? Which would mean that some poor Dragon, oh dear...

8655074
We never DO see Shenron's genitals in the show... :trixieshiftright:

Porunga can keep ONE of his.

8655078

Why not Zalama (Super Shenron) or GT Red Shenron?

With the mention that gilda learned about dracons and what zecora knows i just want to see them take spike home and see what happens. Zeciras home would treat him like a god while gilda will show off how badass it is.

With the mention that gilda learned about dracons and what zecora knows i just want to see them take spike home and see what happens. Zeciras home would treat him like a god while gilda will show off how badass it is.

This was a great chapters. I do wonder tho about AJ in all of this honestly. I mean it does seem super clear that she feels WAY more for Dash than does does for her. I mean Dash seem to just been using her as a quick roll in the hay compared to what AJ wanted. So I can't help but wonder how she will feel and react when she find out all bout Gilda, her past with Dash and honestly that really this whole time Gilda is the one that has held the biggest place in Dash's heart even when she was with her. I just see those two having some major things to have to work out before this herd could really work at least on their part.

8655082
Super Shenron with his balls gone is just Shenron, ain't he? :rainbowwild:

... And we do not discuss GT 'round these parts. :ajbemused: ......... :ajsmug:

8655123

I, consider GT a guilty pleasure.

Comment posted by ShimmeringStallion deleted Jan 7th, 2018

Spike really is the Dom in the herd now he must report to Applejack, possible to get Fluttershy officially, hoping for an answer from Pinkie Pie, Zecora's craving decision, a request for a Super King-sized bed to his Surrogate Mom and/or Aunt, a talk with Cadence, and making the new Dragon Lord a part of his harem hoard.

Please, post the next chapter soon. This was so awesome!

8653605 8655019 8653867 Yeah, it's been a bit. I look forward to seeing what you guys think after reading the chapter, worth the wait I hope :raritywink:

8653613 It's long, but it's gooooood. Well I think so at least :rainbowwild: Though, I think you'll agree.

8653902 High praise, glad it lived up to the wait. I have no intention of letting my stories go unfinished, even though I can't always control how long updates take. Good news is that I did start the next chapter since I had a pretty good idea how to go about it and didn't want to forget it.

8654015 Yes he is, but it's far from a solo thing. Group effort! 8654168 Well, Shy needs a little more care than some of the others. By drawing out her joining. it allows me to really build on her character quite a bit and her desires in both the bedroom and life. Having read most if not all of this by now, you've probably noticed I pay a lot of attention to character growth and development. I'm a big believer that the characters are what make the story special. 8655484 Yes, yes she does. 8655759 I see someone has been paying attention, and that genuinely makes me really happy. Comments like these tend to spur me forward.

8654031 Yeah, she did. Course, Dash is far from a stranger to doing similar things (It's quite funny if you read the next chapter with part of the ending scenes)

8654084 I make no promises! But as I said above, I have managed to get part of the next chapter started. That being said, I hope to get a real comment from you about what you thought of these two chapters once you read them. After all, hard not to want to hear what one of my favorite partners in crime thinks :rainbowdetermined2: Speaking of, I should mention this to the other, not that I'm sure if she ever gave Hoard a chance or not.

8654531 It's something I've really been considering, I wouldn't expect it too soon though, but check out my most recent blog post on fimfic, I think you'll like what you see.

8654648 Yeah, i felt it was really important to not just have Dash jump in, even after having sex. Especially since she tends to have meaningless sex for fun whenever she wants to/can get it, which I'm sure she'd tell us is whenever she wants. Dash is defiantly the most sexually open and expressive of the characters I've written so far, and it makes her very unique and very fun to write. It also means she's not great with the whole sex with romantic feelings thing since she's been avoiding that like the plaque. She needs time.

As for Spike being Equestria's only dom, certainly not. Dash's case is a little simpler than that. It's not that other dom's don't exist, but that Dash exudes so much confidence(read cockiness) and that she is such a big deal being a hero and a champion that it's a bit intimidating for many. That intimidating nature knocks the wind out of many sails. Plus, she enjoys being a dom herself, so far from every sexual experience she had even had her looking for one.

8655102 Lol, this is a very interesting and true point. I'm not sure I'll ever touch on it, but I often find that chapters have a way of writing themselves (For instance: Spike was going to win the race originally, but as I was writing it hit me that with such a dangerous course and so much at risk Gilda would be reckless and the consequences would be massive. When things went wrong, Spike would do everything he could to save her. The original plan was Gilda losing alone and doing the walk of shame solo, with Dash finally taking her seriously. However, once I realized how thing would play out, it only made sense that Dash being the loyal friend she is would overcome her anger out of fear for her friend/lover. In other words, everything from the avalanche zone on got completely reworked by the natural flow of the story, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Instead of trying to force thing into a mold I had created, I allowed the story to evolve. I consider that sort of thing to be one of my favorite things about myself as a writer. That natural flow has always been very important to me.)

I suppose I ranted a bit there, but I suppose it just shows how much I loved how everything worked out.

8655117 This is a really great observation, and I really adore when people notice the details of the story. I am certain AJ is aware of how Dash views their relationship, sexual and nothing else, but why Dash's heart has been so closed off and how things have progressed with Gilda and Spike, are going to make AJ take an honest look at her own feelings. AJ loves Dash, is it okay if RD never really loved her? If RD could come to love her, what would she do? How far will she go? Is she willing to sleep with Spike just to get to Dash, or can she developed real feelings for him as well? Where does Gilda fall in all of this? AJ... she's got some things to wrestle with, and I look forward to seeing how she answers. As I said above, some times the story takes a life of its own and evolves into something greater than even I envisioned. It's gonna be good, and I'm betting pretty dramatic. Look forward to it

8654300 I have intentionally saved your comments for last. First of all, thank you for the error corrections, you will find that they have all been fixed, and I am truly grateful for your help. Second, so far you probably have my favorite comments for the chapter because I loved the commentary. It's really nice to see someone enjoying not only the jokes and references but also the story itself. We work a lot of little things into the chapter, and it's nice to have that feeling of them getting noticed. It's equally great to see the story wasn't overshadowed by them/ Spike and Rainbow Dash were amazing to write together because of their cockiness and attitudes playing off of each other. They just work so well together when it comes to smart ass dialogue and challenging each other, was a fucking blast. But for everything that you wrote and commented on there is one thing that sticks most with me

Daaw. I like Spike here, yes, he's matured, but he's still SPIKE, he still cares about others, he's still a good guy at heart and he does want to make others happy.

To me this is like the ultimate feeling of succeeding in my writing. I've taken Spike and I've developed him further than the show has, but he's still Spike. More mature, but still that loyal, friendly, caring dragon. I want everyone reading this to have that undeniable feeling that even with how he's grown, that is without a doubt Spike. Keeping his identity is massive, and that comment... It makes me proud and it makes me want to keep working on his story so we can all enjoy what I hope is a very satisfying end. So thank you, it means the world to me as a writer and fan to know I'm doing him and the girls(including those outside the main 6/7) justice. I'm even willing to forgive your misguided pleasure in GT( better known as that thing that never happened. All hail Super!)

8655123 I'm glad you're having fun, lol. You deserve it for all the hard work, thanks again man... and I'll have to get you what I mentioned before for when you finished, :raritywink: the next chapters opening scene!

8656081 We'll see! Thank you for enjoying the chapter and expressing your excitement! Dash is also grateful, she's all about the awesome after all. :rainbowwild:

8656173
*chapter's

Or when in doubt,

*the opening scene of the next chapter.

I was delighted to work with someone familiar again; part of me legitimately wishes to message everyone who waited, telling them "C'MON!!! IT'S READY!!!"... But... not really the nicest thing to do. Heh... :twilightblush:

8654031
Silly griffon... err, gryphon... gryphffon?

... KITTYBURD IT IS!!! :flutterrage:

Nice! Been looking forward to seeing this story updated for years! It's good to have you back Cloud!

Only thing better than one hot chapter coming out is two insanely hot chapters coming out in the same time frame.:raritywink: I trust the wait won't be as long for the next chapter?:rainbowhuh:

8656173
I do agree. It was very hot and very sweet, and I'm looking forward to Spike explaining Gilda to Rarity. That's going to be fun to see.

I should be enjoying this... but I just can't get past how much of an arrogant bitch Rainbow is

such a hot and sweet chapter, now to wait 3 more years for the next one

Sorry for the late responses all, been crazy, but today's my catch up day!

8657110 It feels good to post something again

8657417 You only set yourself up with expectations >_>

8657664 It really is, and to write!

8674489 It's good you understand how this works

8679703
That's fine, and take your time; I'm along for the ride.

So will Applejack fall for Spike as well?

8688796 Who knows? Beside me.

It took me a while to read this, good chapter.

Just want to say i really enjoyed this, after reading A Weekend Maid for Spike & reading whats out of this so far is it wrong that i cant wait for the next chapter lol. thanks agin :)

And I finally came around to read this. Sorry 'bout that, but I kinda share my bedroom with my ten year old sister so I can't really read this by her side.

Hell, reading this at school wasn't much better.

Anyways, glad to have you back!

Saw that I needed to read (A weekend maid for spike) went and read it, came back to start this and saw that it wasn't finished.....was like fuuuuuuck (I just don't like to read unfinished stories idk why)

8913438
If I had to wager a guess, because the possibility of never getting to finish the story sucks. And it happens quite often around here.

Before he could finish, Gilda raised her tail high in front of him, showing off her ass even more, “Right here, Spike, nice and hard. I don’t want to stop, plus,” her face turned really red, “Idoreally enjoy it.”

That seemed to come a little out of nowhere. Why is Gilda suddenly so subservient?


It might be a little bit more believable if it was the humiliation and servitude that makes both Dash and Gilda forget about their previous grievances against each other. It would also serve as somewhat of an arc for Spike.

“Wow. That’s… pretty hot.”

You should have Spike react more to the scene in front of him. You can also perhaps have RD insult and mock Gilda more to humiliate her further.

The last words hit like a slap to the face, but it awoke something in him. He grabbed Gilda’s tail hard and start pounding into her. “Fuck you, Dash! When I’m done filling this little slut so full of cum she’ll feel it in her stomach, I’m going to bend you over this table and fuck you so hard and completely, that your little whore ass won’t even be able to walk for a week, and no other cock will ever be good enough for you again!”

I would think it would take a little bit more practice.

Are you OK?? :fluttershysad:
I hope everything is going well for you IRL.
When things settle down, at least consider writing more of this wonderful story??

8947704
Technically, I have more written, just not done, and I have another project being worked on... ;)

You've come so far. Dont back out now >.<

9032405
Who said I was? I just don't have time to type like I use to, I actually have some of the next chapter written and some of another one shot done as well, the one shot will probably(read definitely) get released first.

You should make it that different mares need different approaches. RD would like domination and to feel important. Fluttershy would like tenderness and so on. Things do seem to be going a little easy for Spike now. I would like one where a mare is more difficult to get.

9082162
Fluttershy wants to be feel loved and taken care of, to her that's what pets receive from their owners, that's about as tender as it gets... and Rainbow Dash is pretty far from easy, the guy has thrown up and passed out multiple times during her training, and Dash clearly is difficult by nature, shes still edging him on. I have no issue saying Gilda was easy, but Dash... he's dodging cave eels the size of small building and as long as.... well no one really knows, but we can assume at least a mid size road in Ponyville. Four chapters and fifty-thousand words in the making since Dash was introduced and spotlighted, definitely not easy.

9082974
Yeah the training was harsh but it still felt like Dash was going to surrender to him anyway. You should have made her taunt him more and seem like she truly believed he can't do it. In the beginning he also shouldn't be able to do it but eventually train his way up.

When's the update coming up

I was soo happy to see a new chapter.

Login or register to comment