• Published 23rd Dec 2013
  • 859 Views, 44 Comments

Fallout: Hair Trigger - Lauralite



When the Courier is dragged into Equestria, what madness will insue?

  • ...
9
 44
 859
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Wow this I still good keep up the good work, here some good music for you

what doesn't he have helmet on? so how know breath? but good story keep it up! yeah.

3929529
They are the same damn thing, read Wikipedia.

Twilight is my least favorite character when she is made to ask a nigh un-ending stream of questions and test toward the unknown. In other fics, I wonder why people don't have their 'main characters' slap the shite out of twilight for her invasive questions?

6010238 Rest assured, she won't be the unending 'question everything' mare. I'm working hard to keep this going, she's still a scientist at heart, but she isn't going to constantly be asking questions(though the mark of any good scientist is one who questions even their own work.)

It might be a while yet before I update, but that's because I'm working on this story as well as another story at the same time, and I'm not the most prolific of authors to begin with.

6032575 so...more please?:pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment