• Published 30th Nov 2013
  • 1,023 Views, 39 Comments

Two Tribes - wille179



Unicorns are just myths. Dragons are Extinct. The Solar Empress rules with an iron hoof. Welcome to the Equestria of two pony tribes. This is the story of Twilight Sparkle, mythical unicorn and mercenary for hire.

  • ...
10
 39
 1,023
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

this is a good length. if it takes an extra day to get this length, so be it.

the chapter name should be tatgpt not tagtpt

So Twi is offense, Shiny is defense, and Trixie is support.
Also god damn it Trixie.

3574448
Thank you.

3574666
Twilight is a solo tank with AoE, Shiny is ranged support with high DPS on a single target. Trixie uses status effects and trap spells.

3574613
AU = Alternate Universe. Genre where the world/history/laws of physics are different than in canon.

3574726 ah ok thank you ( although now you tell me, it is painstakingly obvious)

3574720 so i am taking it its where lrya is a wing pony and bonbon is just the some?

3576670
Lyra and BonBon are now both earth ponies.

Oh god, not the Twicane! :pinkiecrazy:

You pulled a noodle incident.

Ahhhh the twilycane noooooooooo lord help us!!!!!:raritydespair:

Ahh for the sake of the gods twilacane will kill us all!!

please update this it was amzing tp ready just dark enough that its super fun to read

jz1

I'm a little sad that this was cancelled.

I know its a gag but the impossibility of a "ancient twilicane" haunts me.

Login or register to comment